This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said: The NFL is considered  entertainment. That means it can legally dictate the outcomes. I watch football a lot. I love the game. I am convinced that the NFL is run as if it was reality TV. Yes, they let the players play. However, the producers guide the outcome by manipulating the environment. The mob will be more satisfied if the Chiefs win. Therefore, the powers that be will make it happen. 

In short, put your money on the Chiefs. I don't know what the final score will be, but they will take it. 

If I am wrong, then oh well. Not my problem. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Vegas » 11 Feb 2024, 10:53 am » wrote: The NFL is considered  entertainment. That means it can legally dictate the outcomes. I watch football a lot. I love the game. I am convinced that the NFL is run as if it was reality TV. Yes, they let the players play. However, the producers guide the outcome by manipulating the environment. The mob will be more satisfied if the Chiefs win. Therefore, the powers that be will make it happen. 

In short, put your money on the Chiefs. I don't know what the final score will be, but they will take it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... ise_owners

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cedar said:
Vegas » 11 Feb 2024, 10:53 am » wrote: The NFL is considered  entertainment. That means it can legally dictate the outcomes. I watch football a lot. I love the game. I am convinced that the NFL is run as if it was reality TV. Yes, they let the players play. However, the producers guide the outcome by manipulating the environment. The mob will be more satisfied if the Chiefs win. Therefore, the powers that be will make it happen. 

Today’s game is a psyop. I won’t be watching.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Vegas » 11 Feb 2024, 11:01 am » wrote: What is the inference?
How many owners of this corrupted sport do you suppose are Jews...?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 11 Feb 2024, 11:24 am » wrote: How many owners of this corrupted sport do you suppose are Jews...?

True. 

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:

Interesting post.  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:

then best advice is, don't get involved betting for either team, on scores per quarter or over/under by the end of the game, performance of stars on each team. Just watch and be entertained not buying anything the advertisers advertise. they are all woke enterprises anyway.

For me I am not interest at all, so I won't watch the game or halftime. to each their own, now. I won understanding what most never want to understand completely about their time evolving here now.
Last edited by Nostradamus' omh on 11 Feb 2024, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:

The last thing the powers that be want is ANY mob satisfied 

This BS is nothing but "Squirrel" 

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:

You called it with 3 seconds to spare in OT.
I watched about 5 minutes total a few seconds here and there.
Being in a pool was the only reason. 

I don't care if it was fixed or not. NFL is rotten.
Bud Light banner in the corner of the screen was a bit annoying.
Money, money, money, money, money, money, money......

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
DeezerShoove » 11 Feb 2024, 11:19 pm » wrote: You called it with 3 seconds to spare in OT.
I watched about 5 minutes total a few seconds here and there.
Being in a pool was the only reason. 

I don't care if it was fixed or not. NFL is rotten.
Bud Light banner in the corner of the screen was a bit annoying.
Money, money, money, money, money, money, money......
hahahaha... he was right. I dont know the first thing about football.
But if i were to bet on it. I put my money on the rigged factor.

we used to go to the track. Horses. An old drunk cook- was teaching me. He'd read the programs- he'd consider the legit stuff.. Then he'd place his bets on the rigged factor. He cleaned up too.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said: How lame. If it doesn't go your way, it is rigged.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 7:55 am » wrote: How lame. If it doesn't go your way, it is rigged.
When 49'ers win it will still be called rigged. Rules setup the win/lose scenario. Life is only an adapt or become extinct situation facing every reproduction alive since conceived after the inception to the moment event creating limited number of generation gaps living at the same time.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 7:59 am » wrote: When 49'ers win it will still be called rigged.
Most likely. However, it wouldn't be fueled by MAGA's  ridiculous war on Taylor Swift.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 8:34 am » wrote: Most likely. However, it wouldn't be fueled by MAGA's  ridiculous war on Taylor Swift.
What war?

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 8:34 am » wrote: Most likely. However, it wouldn't be fueled by MAGA's  ridiculous war on Taylor Swift.

Every reality saving humanity is managed by Intellectual Time Muppets pretending life isn't self evidently evolving as genetically timed apart in plain sight. That includes you.

My brain balances between actually evolving uniquely here and how to manage time performing as characterized by rule of law.

I resist being misled, so I won't mislead. Social consensus treats me as an oddball, but I know how to even the score(2 decade cycle) every ancestor born last replacing their specific previous ancestry here.

Time is the balance point things never stay same total sum left again here. Evolving is limited to adapting to this ever changing situation nothing stays the same again.

Balancing 5 generation gaps occupying the moment now. that specifically accounts for the 8 billion people wishing life wasn't what it became today except for the muppets in charge academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, community organizing locally all the way to global economics governing incoming details never same outcomes again.

Taylor Swift is an Intellectual Time Muppet performer that became a star attraction to next generations to mimic her behavior..

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he’s “more popular” than her
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234956829/
https://www.thenation.com/article/cultu ... ald-trump/

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 9:01 am » wrote: Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he’s “more popular” than her
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234956829/
https://www.thenation.com/article/cultu ... ald-trump/

You make up the dumbest ........anything else is possible.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 9:34 am » wrote: You make up the dumbest ........anything else is possible.

You know that was merely a quote from an article, right?