This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 8:56 am » wrote: :LOL:  None of that drivel answered my question 

what are the judges “getting away with?
Your question is relative to intellectual time management keeping actual ancestral time evolving a deep state secret from people defending careers doubting now is eternity..

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Mrkelly » 11 Feb 2024, 11:37 am » wrote: I have been watching sovereign citizens videos on the YouTubes

Are there any here?

This kind of thing has actually been around for a long time.  It goes back to, I believe, about the 1980's.  Back then they were "Tax Protesters".  Same rhetoric, but they thought that by denouncing their citizenship, they could not be forced to pay taxes.  I remember seeing one with his literature at a gun show I went to back in the 1990's.  Total ****.  Delusional level stuff that will get you in trouble with the law and IRS quicker than a wigger wearing gold in downtown Jackson Mississippi.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 9:01 am » wrote: Your question is relative to intellectual time management keeping actual ancestral time evolving a deep state secret from people defending careers doubting now is eternity..
no

my question is straight forward 

you said the judges are allowed to get away with how they treat the Sov nuts

I get it

you didn’t have a point 

you we’re just babbling for babbling sakes

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 9:05 am » wrote: no

my question is straight forward 

you said the judges are allowed to get away with how they treat the Sov nuts

I get it

you didn’t have a point 

you we’re just babbling for babbling sakes
Point of balance is beyond your one sided ideas tipping the outcomes to favor your one track mantra.

0-9 existed before 1.0. 1.1 just duplicates how thing never stay the same again because it takes two lifetimes to generate a second generation gap after birth.

there are an average of 5 generation gaps per ancestral lineages separating 16 great great grandparents from 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents and 2 parenting the replacements for everyone born previously here that never became parents or outlived the generations they helped reproduce.

chromosomes decrease from original arrivals to next generations as 100% uniquely timed apart become 50% each offspring that becomes 25% each grandchild, 12.5% each great grandchild, 6.25% each great grandchild, and so on.

why is it your mind won't do compounding interest yields to chromosomes as you do returns on investments to currency is just symbolism over substance intellectually done all the time getting people to sacrifice biological time serving ideas life exceeds genetics eternally separated the lietimes here now?

rhetorical question as my brain does both spontaneously me and simultaneously we no technology can do that in real time. mimic sure, but mimicking just creates doubt about origins.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 9:14 am » wrote: Point of balance is beyond your one sided ideas tipping the outcomes to favor your one track mantra.

0-9 existed before 1.0. 1.1 just duplicates how thing never stay the same again because it takes two lifetimes to generate a second generation gap after birth.

there are an average of 5 generation gaps per ancestral lineages separating 16 great great grandparents from 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents and 2 parenting the replacements for everyone born previously here that never became parents or outlived the generations they helped reproduce.

chromosomes decrease from original arrivals to next generations as 100% uniquely timed apart become 50% each offspring that becomes 25% each grandchild, 12.5% each great grandchild, 6.25% each great grandchild, and so on.

why is it your mind won't do compounding interest yields to chromosomes as you do returns on investments to currency is just symbolism over substance intellectually done all the time getting people to sacrifice biological time serving ideas life exceeds genetics eternally separated the lietimes here now?

rhetorical question as my brain does both spontaneously me and simultaneously we no technology can do that in real time. mimic sure, but mimicking just creates doubt about origins.
Still **** nothing  but babble  :loco:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 9:38 am » wrote: Still **** nothing  but babble  :loco:  
Your contextual dreams of things that will not evolve without what evolves pretending they aren't limited to only happening forward now as everything left specifically here individually new total sum all the time as a whole universe present.

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Beer
ROG62 said:
Mrkelly » 11 Feb 2024, 11:37 am » wrote: I have been watching sovereign citizens videos on the YouTubes

Are there any here?
haven't seen any, but they're right up there with squatters...

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 9:41 am » wrote: Your contextual dreams of things that will not evolve without what evolves pretending they aren't limited to only happening forward now as everything left specifically here individually new total sum all the time as a whole universe present.
And you can't explain your statement

Just more babble 

I see why people ban you from their threads

You just spam them with no intention of contributing anything but gibberish 

But you are still better than some on here  :LOL:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 9:51 am » wrote: And you can't explain your statement

Just more babble 

I see why people ban you from their threads

You just spam them with no intention of contributing anything but gibberish 

But you are still better than some on here  :LOL:  

evolving as genetically here is what I am explaining. your mind rejects it while your brain navigates your time proportionately alive.

You know exactly what you want others to believe so you get to stay a leader of self deception everyone else is doing also.

Why character matters in reality and genetics don't count. How every great great grandchild get corrupted after birth since dawn of civilization. I explain ancestral time evolving, you debate intellectual time management of outcomes arriving tomorrow only evolving here now.