This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said: I have been watching sovereign citizens videos on the YouTubes

Are there any here?

PhiloBeddo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

PhiloBeddo said: I've seen a couple too. They are total scum bag and usually criminals.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said: Sovereign citizens believe life isn't self evident evolving occupying space ancestrally specifically alive here, now.

questioning existing as physically here adapting equally one a the same time with hypothetical scenarios about tomorrow's children every generation gap has everyone debating ideas life cannot be self evident.

the irony in plain sight.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
PhiloBeddo » 11 Feb 2024, 11:40 am » wrote: I've seen a couple too. They are total scum bag and usually criminals.

It's odd.  I just heard of them Friday.  I was told their are videos of them on tick tock talking to cops over things like traffic tickets and having to go to court telling the judge they don't follow the constitution or the law.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Huey » 11 Feb 2024, 4:11 pm » wrote: It's odd.  I just heard of them Friday.  I was told their are videos of them on tick tock talking to cops over things like traffic tickets and having to go to court telling the judge they don't follow the constitution or the law.
You ever here of the movement called "Nowists"? they renamed themselves again.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 4:16 pm » wrote: You ever here of the movement called "Nowists"? they renamed themselves again.

Nope

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
It started during the Clinton years kind of disappeared during Obama's two terms. I made a joke about them in early 2000's Taoists to Maoists, are here as nowists.

so they intellectually evolved into sovereign citizens.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
Thanks.  I was out of the country more than I was in it during the Clinton years.  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Huey » 11 Feb 2024, 4:25 pm » wrote: Thanks.  I was out of the country more than I was in it during the Clinton years.  
they were a global effort very low key but they did occasionally get reported upon on things like Barbra waawaa type "news" shows with glowing criticisms..

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Huey » 11 Feb 2024, 4:11 pm » wrote: It's odd.  I just heard of them Friday.  I was told their are videos of them on tick tock talking to cops over things like traffic tickets and having to go to court telling the judge they don't follow the constitution or the law.
it’s been a fun rabbit hole on YouTube 

I catch myself hoping to see their windows broken out  Image  

the pull overs are fun, but the court videos are unreal

this guy does a lot of videos on them 

https://youtu.be/gWM69JfC78E?si=kkFlTstx-9rw83PO

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 said:                The only thing those unhinged Sovereign Citizen idiots seem to accomplish at traffic stops is getting their driver's window busted out, and cuffs slapped on them by the Cop....   And it doesn't go much better for them when they pull the same act in court in front of the Judge... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ag5oI0wWU

​​​​​​​              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUXicpSPZQ

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 3:44 pm » wrote: Sovereign citizens believe life isn't self evident evolving occupying space ancestrally specifically alive here, now.
             A lot of them end up occupying space at the County Lockup after their debates with Traffic Cops don't net the desired results.. .... 

Last edited by Kobia2 on 12 Feb 2024, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Kobia2 » 11 Feb 2024, 7:08 pm » wrote:  
             A lot of them end up occupying space at the County Lockup after their debates with Traffic Cops to net the desired results.. .... 
they are all over the world too

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Kobia2 » 11 Feb 2024, 7:08 pm » wrote:  
             A lot of them end up occupying space at the County Lockup after their debates with Traffic Cops to net the desired results.. .... 
Intellectual winners take credit for keeping humanity governing tomorrow today and use every court of law to keep getting away with it.

that doesn't say I mean get rid of court system, just change the policies they are following and stop this character matters mantra. Staying on message until extinction isn't a great good ancestral outcome.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

BeerUSA
Warcok said: The authoritarian in me wants to put a boot to these bastards necks for the aggravation they cause in court.

There's this one video of a judge completely weaving through their **** and owning the ****

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 7:13 pm » wrote: Intellectual winners take credit for keeping humanity governing tomorrow today and use every court of law to keep getting away with it.

that doesn't say I mean get rid of court system, just change the policies they are following and stop this character matters mantra. Staying on message until extinction isn't a great good ancestral outcome.
what are they getting away with sole?

https://youtu.be/f1ojIdBKkxA?si=NFCWKkZxWpscVSjG

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Mrkelly » 11 Feb 2024, 6:25 pm » wrote: it’s been a fun rabbit hole on YouTube 

I catch myself hoping to see their windows broken out  Image  

the pull overs are fun, but the court videos are unreal

this guy does a lot of videos on them 

https://youtu.be/gWM69JfC78E?si=kkFlTstx-9rw83PO
Watch some of the gangstalking videos.

That **** is a trip too.

Lol

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 said:
Mrkelly » 11 Feb 2024, 7:11 pm » wrote: they are all over the world too
           Yeah,
I've seen a few Vids of the Australian breed of Sovereign Citizens....  Same story when they get pulled over by Cops... They are Travelers, not Drivers --- therefore not subject to the laws or protocols in this realm of existence ... .... Honestly, it's like these **** idiots receive telepathic messages from moondust. 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Self deception as a society. Protecting tomorrow defending ideas life cannot be self evident, today. You asked "what" I replied with how, why, when, where, which, generations have been completely corrupted cradle to grave since dawn of civilization using means, motives, methods, opportunities, hope, faith, charity, promising power, wealth, fame sustaining mayhem, madness, misery upon anyone not complying with wishful thinking now isn't the balance point of genetics eternally separating reproductions left alive now, right?

Please recite history as all the facts you need to believe life isn't self evident you only exist as reproductively displaced now. Instinctive judgement day is back. I navigate time living equally occupying space uniquely here since conceived to replace my previous generation gaps simply sustaining numbers left living now.

Whom do you think you should have been other than all you were since conceived?

See I figured out the code speak in every prophecy to end of time. Intellectual Time Management doesn't define Ancestral Time Existing as specifically reproductively here.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 5:59 am » wrote: Self deception as a society. Protecting tomorrow defending ideas life cannot be self evident, today. You asked "what" I replied with how, why, when, where, which, generations have been completely corrupted cradle to grave since dawn of civilization using  means, motives, methods, opportunities, hope, faith, charity, promising power, wealth, fame sustaining mayhem, madness, misery upon anyone not complying with wishful thinking now isn't the balance point of genetics eternally separating reproductions left alive now, right?

Please recite history as all the facts you need to believe life isn't self evident you only exist as reproductively displaced now. Instinctive judgement day is back. I navigate time living equally occupying space uniquely here since conceived to replace my previous generation gaps simply sustaining numbers left living now.

Whom do you think you should have been other than all you were since conceived?

See I figured out the code speak in every prophecy to end of time. Intellectual Time Management doesn't define Ancestral Time Existing as specifically reproductively here.
:LOL:  None of that drivel answered my question 

what are the judges “getting away with?