This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said: What does this brain dead idiot have to offer us?
At this point WHAT? he's demented!
everybody knows it too? :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
sootedupCyndi » 11 Feb 2024, 3:26 pm » wrote: What does this brain dead idiot have to offer us?
everybody knows it too? Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
The DNC had to find a moron that was content to sit in his basement while they orchestrated the theft of the 2020 election.

They are going to ****-can him just as fast before the 2024 election. Their plans of having Trump jailed have hit enough road blocks to make them look for another candidate....I'm guessing the grease ball from California will be it.

They will string him along, possibly right up to Convention time and then fabricate a medical emergency or even have him erased by a Clinton type remedy.

Democrats are scum.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said: I see Super Turd is back....

:LOL:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
RebelGator » 11 Feb 2024, 3:44 pm » wrote: I see Super Turd is back....

Did you notice I told conservativeewave he was posting like SupraTruth this morning and here he is again.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
RebelGator » 11 Feb 2024, 3:43 pm » wrote: The DNC had to find a moron that was content to sit in his basement while they orchestrated the theft of the 2020 election.

They are going to ****-can him just as fast before the 2024 election. Their plans of having Trump jailed have hit enough road blocks to make them look for another candidate....I'm guessing the grease ball from California will be it.

They will string him along, possibly right up to Convention time and then fabricate a medical emergency or even have him erased by a Clinton type remedy.

Democrats are scum.
i think so too...
he'll suddenly fall ill! :wave:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
sooted up Cyndi » 11 Feb 2024, 3:50 pm » wrote: i think so too...
he'll suddenly fall ill! :wave:  

how many movies have shown drugs that induce a stroke that won't show up in an autopsy. Then again wouldn't matter because they would never report it anyway, except to blame the opposition, did it.

find some blind loyal stooge to pretend belonging to the opposition did it. To die a martyr to be remembered in history forever.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 3:54 pm » wrote: how many movies have shown drugs that induce a stroke that won't show up in an autopsy. Then again wouldn't matter because they would never report it anyway, except to blame the opposition, did it.

find some blind loyal stooge to pretend belonging to the opposition did it. To die a martyr to be remembered in history forever.
i know-  don't forget- I lived thru the Clinton years. Image  
dropping like flies! :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   not funny tho- if you were the one dropping :blink:   snicker

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
sooted up Cyndi » 11 Feb 2024, 4:09 pm » wrote: i know-  don't forget- i lived thru the Clinton years. :blush:  

I was trying to stay invisible through the Clinton years because of what I did in the Reagan years. It was what happened to my ancestry in GWB's second term that drove me to doing how I post.

Don't fight power of suggestion taking sides of how life should intellectually evolve forward now.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said: ooooo? look-eeeeee
the man of my dreams? Supra- Doof?
where have you been darlin?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 4:15 pm » wrote: I was trying to stay invisible through the Clinton years because of what I did in the Reagan years. It was what happened to my ancestry in GWB's second term that drove me to doing how I post.

Don't fight power of suggestion taking sides of how life should intellectually evolve forward now.
I know!

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
sootedupCyndi » 11 Feb 2024, 3:26 pm » wrote: What does this brain dead idiot have to offer us?
NY Times pulled off the gloves today, calling him old and asking how to replace him on the ballot.
NBC is running polls showing 89% of Americans question Biden's health and mental capacity.

It's time for Trump to start running against Newsom. 

(1) Citizen Free Press on X: "This should be a Trump campaign Ad, running in all 7 swing states. Fantastic mashup from RNC Research. https://t.co/LPP9VgR6gW" / X (twitter.com)

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:43 pm » wrote: NY Times pulled off the gloves today, calling him old and asking how to replace him on the ballot.
NBC is running polls showing 89% of Americans question Biden's health and mental capacity.

(1) Citizen Free Press on X: "This should be a Trump campaign Ad, running in all 7 swing states. Fantastic mashup from RNC Research. https://t.co/LPP9VgR6gW" / X (twitter.com)

Trump needs to run his campaign against the New World Order not just party politics in America. he needs to stand for ancestral time evolving instead of Intellectual Time Management corrupting every great great grandchild added to the species in this atmosphere.

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Buck Naked said:

experience?   

48 years in DC 

murdock

Share      Unread post

FLAGRANT HOMOSEXUAL, CHILD DANGER

murdock said:
sooted up Cyndi » 11 Feb 2024, 4:09 pm » wrote: i know-  don't forget- I lived thru the Clinton years. Image  
dropping like flies! :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   not funny tho- if you were the one dropping :blink:   snicker

How many times you suck Clintons dick?

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
murdock » 11 Feb 2024, 9:41 pm » wrote: How many times you suck Clintons dick?
I know that answer even if Cyndi never gives one.

One less time than you have Monica.
whomever changed Murdock's avatar, change it to a pic of Monica L.

murdock

Share      Unread post

FLAGRANT HOMOSEXUAL, CHILD DANGER

murdock said:
Nostradamus' omh » 12 Feb 2024, 6:07 am » wrote: I know that answer even if Cyndi never gives one.

One less time than you have Monica.
whomever changed Murdock's avatar, change it to a pic of Monica L.
Babbling ***.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
G.O.T.C.H.A.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:43 pm » wrote: NY Times pulled off the gloves today, calling him old and asking how to replace him on the ballot.

That IS the best video i've ever seen showing it. Frightening.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
sooted up Cyndi » 13 Feb 2024, 2:59 am » wrote: That IS the best video i've ever seen showing it. Frightening.

why is it frightening? Instinctive people seen this for decades. it's the intellectuals that can believe it is only showing up today. The cost of governing everyone by reasonable doubt life is self evident.

karma comes from somewhere in plain sight.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Nostradamus'omh » 13 Feb 2024, 4:02 am » wrote: why is it frightening? Instinctive people seen this for decades. it's the intellectuals that can believe it is only showing up today. The cost of governing everyone by reasonable doubt life is self evident.

karma comes from somewhere in plain sight.
It's frightening because ....it just is.
no country should have a PoTUS without a functioning brain. seriously