This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 7:45 pm » wrote: Hole,

You are much too stupid to grasp the concept of "structural deficit".
Clinton added to the debt...
Fact

Just like Obama did..
And Trump 
And Biden..

Love how Obama said it was so bad...

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:50 pm » wrote: Clinton added to the debt...
Fact

Just like Obama did..
And Trump 
And Biden..

Love how Obama said it was so bad...
How much did Scrub add?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 7:58 pm » wrote: How much did Scrub add?
Trillions...
Just like Obama ..

Did you hear Obama saying we can't do this?

And then he did himself 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 8:05 pm » wrote: Trillions...
Just like Obama ..

Did you hear Obama saying we can't do this?

And then he did himself
A number, Hole...

That we can compare with other numbers...

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
R. Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 6:22 pm » wrote: how much, Hole..

The CBO has done that math.

You trust CBO? Same way you trust SEC, Federal Reserve, FBI, CIA, NSA, HSA, EPA, why would you trust intellectual minds over your own instinctive brain navigating time you have left adapting as displaced since conceived to replace your previous generation gaps lived so far.

You refuse your uniqueness being equal to everyone else adapting to the same moment here evolving doesn't exceed spontaneously alive simultaneously here.

Intellectual time management doesn't balance with ancestral time evolving individually here. There never was a missing link to lifetimes lived since inception throughout the entire food chain native to this atmosphere. Just ideas of what else could have existed polluted instinctive brains that honor intellectual time management creating ways to corrupt every great great grandchild added to the species now managed institutionally cradle to grave serving concepts of God, country, community theater on the world stage life can be more than all it ever was the numbers here now.

I can connect past, present, each next generation arriving one at a time by chromosome compounding results between the 8 billion ancestors living in the atmosphere now.

I gave my chart how it works per conceived reproduction ever occupying time so far or added from here or not. My brain navigates eternal separation of numbers present from origins of original arrival to decomposing results left in the past lived and living here now dying as well as arriving one at a time.

I just don't know the personal details to how they(Each ancestor lived and living) choose to believe real isn't real, just that everyone ignores ancestral time evolving as displaced uniquely here as nurtured since birth socially to their specific reality today.