This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
Fuelman » 12 Feb 2024, 11:53 am » wrote: No need to go through the exercise of showing which party sucks the most, the point is both parties suck when it comes to Federal Debt.
There is.....it's just that you're too indolent to do the work, and are satisfied to have people who are consistently wrong tell you about it.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 12:37 pm » wrote: Google is your friend Rico...

I already know, Country...

You're wrong.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
walkingstick » 12 Feb 2024, 10:26 am » wrote: usa debt is your opportunity of a lifetime! you are smart. but are you lazy? the usa national debt is/will crash the usa economy. no way out. but this is a golden opportunity for you can profit of others losses. you know how!
yes I do and won't use it. You will never stop teaching everyone how to cheat your own time away making others believe actual life isn't this actual time adapting to space, uniquely here.

see I explained what you were talking about explaining what I won't do to others.

Fuelman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Fuelman said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 12:38 pm » wrote: There is.....it's just that you're too indolent to do the work, and are satisfied to have people who are consistently wrong tell you about it.
The work has already been done and those that claim to have the answers usually end up in a face plant.

When it looked like the Democratic majority might include enough deficit hawks to scuttle the bill, Nobel Laureate economist Joseph Stiglitz rounded up another 16 of the 36 living American Nobel Prize economists to declare, in an open letter, that whatever upward pressure on prices all this new money might bring there was no threat of inflation. 

Now post some **** from Robert Reich.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Fuelman » 12 Feb 2024, 12:54 pm » wrote: The work has already been done and those that claim to have the answers usually end up in a face plant.

When it looked like the Democratic majority might include enough deficit hawks to scuttle the bill, Nobel Laureate economist Joseph Stiglitz rounded up another 16 of the 36 living American Nobel Prize economists to declare, in an open letter, that whatever upward pressure on prices all this new money might bring there was no threat of inflation. 

Now post some **** from Robert Reich.
Try to focus....this has to do with your participation, or lack thereof, in the plan to fiscally bankrupt America.

Have you ever cast a vote for a POTUS under whom deficits FELL in the course of his term(s)?

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 11:23 am » wrote: Ok!

However, at the end of fiscal year 2008 before Obama took office, the debt was about $10 trillion and increased to about $19.5 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2016 before Obama left office, netting approximately a $9.5 trillion increase, according to the data. 
This is one *******.

Fuelman

Share      Unread post

Fuelman said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm » wrote: Try to focus....this has to do with your participation, or lack thereof, in the plan to fiscally bankrupt America.

Have you ever cast a vote for a POTUS under whom deficits FELL in the course of his term(s)?
Damn, if I had only voted for Democrats all these years the debt would have just disappeared. PFM!

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Fuelman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:55 pm » wrote: Damn, if I had only voted for Democrats all these years the debt would have just disappeared. PFM!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... f0a9fa960/

President Clinton yesterday unveiled new budget projections that suggest the federal government would be able to pay off its publicly held debt by the end of the decade -- if what the president called "fiscally responsible" policies are followed

but you voted for the Carnicero de Surplus, amirite?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 1:20 pm » wrote: This is one *******.

However, at the end of fiscal year 2008 before Obama took office, the debt was about $10 trillion and increased to about $19.5 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2016 before Obama left office, netting approximately a $9.5 trillion increase, according to the data. 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said: Anyone ever notice regardless generation gap or sides taking in debates, they keep debating the same arguments throughout history governing current events chancing missing links when none existed as history covered every generation gap arguing as usual.

Time to start questioning beliefs used historically rather than genetics separating lifetimes lost the ability to navigate self evidently evolving here in plain sight.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 5:08 pm » wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... f0a9fa960/

President Clinton yesterday unveiled new budget projections that suggest the federal government would be able to pay off its publicly held debt by the end of the decade -- if what the president called "fiscally responsible" policies are followed

Obama added a pile of debt

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 5:35 pm » wrote: Obama added a pile of debt

As much as I like to put the blame on Obama alone, that isn't Constitutionally accurate. I have spent 24 years staying away from arena of ideas since breaking my ties to humanity saving tomorrow. last 17 years since breaking my silence, I used the tech developed to be able to reach each person brain to brain in this atmosphere without leaving this chair.

Brain vs social consensus. People of character resist an ancestor being honest about evolving in plain sight. And they ******* about intellectual tyranny by policy wonkers defending their policy wonked into fruition every generation gap alive.

Fuelman

Share      Unread post

Fuelman said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 5:08 pm » wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... f0a9fa960/

Sure, I always believe government telling us about projections 10 years out.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 5:15 pm » wrote: However, at the end of fiscal year 2008 before Obama took office, the debt was about $10 trillion and increased to about $19.5 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2016 before Obama left office, netting approximately a $9.5 trillion increase, according to the data. 
Scrub's last fiscal year was FY2009.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Fuelman » 12 Feb 2024, 5:47 pm » wrote: Sure, I always believe government telling us about projections 10 years out.
Oh...you're skeptical

Did you cast one or more votes for the guy who played an important guy on TV?

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 12:39 pm » wrote: I already know, Country...

You're wrong.
You're right, I was wrong...

It was $8 Trillion and change, not 9.

:roll:  

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 5:35 pm » wrote: Obama added a pile of debt
how much, Hole..

The CBO has done that math.

Last edited by R. Suave on 12 Feb 2024, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 6:22 pm » wrote: You're right, I was wrong...

It was $8 Trillion and change, not 9.

Not even.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Why did Obama add so much debt?

Seems like he lied during his campaign..

Kinda like Biden ending fossil fuels..