This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 6:37 pm » wrote: Why did Obama add so much debt?

Seems like he lied during his campaign..

Kinda like Biden ending fossil fuels..
He didn't.


 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said:
Biden promised to end fossil fuels...
Yeah.
Right
 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 11:19 am » wrote: His fiscal record..?

This post is about the $10 trillion debt he added..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q
Rico
You need to watch this
 

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,687
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
That depends on if you mean while in office, or after the fact as well.

LOL
 
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 6:47 pm » wrote: That depends on if you mean while in office, or after the fact as well.

LOL
Not even.


 

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,687
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Okay sport, then how much?

I know I know... you're not gonna do my homework for me and if I can't back up my unfounded claims then your unfounded claims are "true".

Blah blah blah...

Image  
 
 
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 6:59 pm » wrote: Okay sport, then how much?

I know I know... you're not gonna do my homework for me and if I can't back up my unfounded claims then your unfounded claims are "true".

Blah blah blah...

Image
Asking you to believe my eyes is so you.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293#:~:text=Method%201%3A%20Debt%20Added%20Since%20Obama%20Took%20Office&text=20%2C%202009%2C%20the%20debt%20was,%249%20trillion%20to%20the%20debt.

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,687
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Anytime I see "consider this" and "by that factor", I instantly smell ****.

The debt increased roughly between 8.25 and 9.25 trillion dollars under President Obama.

Spin it any way you want to, but thems just the facts holmes.

You lose... again.

Image  

 
 


R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:13 pm » wrote: You can do the math anyway you want...

We had $10 trillion in debt when Obama took office...
We now have $34 trillion

no, you can't...

Unless you are lying.

If Obama can only fairly be credited with 2.8 trillion, guess who's on the hook for the rest...

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 7:30 pm » wrote: no, you can't...

Unless you are lying.

If Obama can only fairly be credited with 2.8 trillion, guess who's on the hook for the rest...
In 15 years we've added about $25 trillion in debt....

Obama...Trump and Biden...

It needs to stop
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 7:10 pm » wrote: Anytime I see "consider this" and "by that factor", I instantly smell ****.

The debt increased roughly between 8.25 and 9.25 trillion dollars under President Obama.

Spin it any way you want to, but thems just the facts holmes.

You lose... again.

Image
The key is to make things simple enough so stupid people can retain it
.When President Bush took office in 2001, he inherited a $236 billion budget surplus, with a projected 10-year surplus of $5.6 trillion. When he ended his term, he left a $1.3 trillion deficit and a projected 10-year shortfall of $8 trillion.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/15/david-axelrod/axelrod-claims-bush-saddled-obama-big-deficit/

 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:32 pm » wrote: In 15 years we've added about $25 trillion in debt....

Obama...Trump and Biden...

It needs to stop
Stop voting.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 7:34 pm » wrote: The key is to make things simple enough so stupid people can retain it
.When President Bush took office in 2001, he inherited a $236 billion budget surplus, with a projected 10-year surplus of $5.6 trillion. When he ended his term, he left a $1.3 trillion deficit and a projected 10-year shortfall of $8 trillion.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/15/david-axelrod/axelrod-claims-bush-saddled-obama-big-deficit/
Correct ..

And then we had 911 and spending went through the roof
 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said: Also...
Clinton added to the debt as well
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:37 pm » wrote: Correct ..

And then we had 911 and spending went through the roof
No....that wasn't the problem.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:37 pm » wrote: Also...
Clinton added to the debt as well
Clinton eliminated the deficit he inherited from Supply Side Idiocy, Idiot.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 1,317

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 7:40 pm » wrote: Clinton eliminated the deficit he inherited from Supply Side Idiocy, Idiot.
Clinton added DEBT

Period
Fact
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,901

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 7:41 pm » wrote: Clinton added DEBT

Period
Fact
Hole,

You are much too stupid to grasp the concept of "structural deficit".