This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,311
Politics: Conservative

ConservativeWave said: BUT... despite the issue being the “most predictable CRISIS we’ve ever had" according to former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan—it's NOT YET on top of the political agenda.

-  Jamie Dimon says Washington is facing a global market "rebellion" because of the deficits America is racking up...

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan believes it's time to stop admiring the problem and instead do something about it...

 -  Fed chairman Jerome Powell says it's past time to have an
"adult conversation" about fiscal responsibility...

 -  Black Swan author Nassim Taleb says the economy is in a "death spiral"...

 -  Experts across America are saying it could cost Americans: 1) Their homes, 2)  Their spending power, 3)  Their National Security, and LEAD to another GREAT RECESSION... approaching or surpassing the GREAT DEPRESSION !!


AND... DON'T EXPECT Democrats to STOP SPENDING, OR to DO ANYTHING ABOUT Deficit problem... Because they're too busy with:

1)  KEEPING the American Border OPEN...
2)  Pushing WOKE-izm on Americans...
3)  Keeping America, and Americans Divided...
4)  Pushing a Pro-CRIME agenda on America, and
5)  Watching CRIME EXPLODE across America


https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jamie-di ... 00484.html

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said: DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

economics guarantees symbolism over substance every generation gap forward.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
ConservativeWave » 11 Feb 2024, 4:18 pm » wrote: BUT... despite the issue being the “most predictable CRISIS we’ve ever had" according to former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan—it's NOT YET on top of the political agenda.

-  Jamie Dimon says Washington is facing a global market "rebellion" because of the deficits America is racking up...

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan believes it's time to stop admiring the problem and instead do something about it...

 -  Fed chairman Jerome Powell says it's past time to have an
"adult conversation" about fiscal responsibility...

 -  Black Swan author Nassim Taleb says the economy is in a "death spiral"...

 -  Experts across America are saying it could cost Americans: 1) Their homes, 2)  Their spending power, 3)  Their National Security, and LEAD to another GREAT RECESSION... approaching or surpassing the GREAT DEPRESSION !!


AND... DON'T EXPECT Democrats to STOP SPENDING, OR to DO ANYTHING ABOUT Deficit problem... Because they're too busy with:

1)  KEEPING the American Border OPEN...
2)  Pushing WOKE-izm on Americans...
3)  Keeping America, and Americans Divided...
4)  Pushing a Pro-CRIME agenda on America, and
5)  Watching CRIME EXPLODE across America


https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jamie-di ... 00484.html
Have you ever cast a vote for a POTUS who bequeathed a smaller deficit than what he inherited?


 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 879

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 6:46 am » wrote: Have you ever cast a vote for a POTUS who bequeathed a smaller deficit than what he inherited?
Obama said $8 trillion was unpatriotic

Then he added $10 trillion himself 
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 6:46 am » wrote: Have you ever cast a vote for a POTUS who bequeathed a smaller deficit than what he inherited?


 
Playing time scenario again keeping people honoring traditional beliefs rather than adapting as displaced. I don't like people trying to mislead me everyone alive again with syllogistic questions.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 6:52 am » wrote: Obama said $8 trillion was unpatriotic

Then he added $10 trillion himself
You're lying.

Show me your math, Hole.

 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 6:59 am » wrote: You're lying.

Show me your math, Hole.

 
You want the whole algorithm of living here one at a time as eternally separated in your genetic reproduced body never same details twice since conceived being part of the numbers here now specifically as proportionately living in your own skin.

You will simply reply "Nobody believes it is possible.". Yet, Life is what people do ignoring now is eternity.".

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
ConservativeWave » 11 Feb 2024, 4:18 pm » wrote: BUT... despite the issue being the “most predictable CRISIS we’ve ever had" according to former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan—it's NOT YET on top of the political agenda.

-  Jamie Dimon says Washington is facing a global market "rebellion" because of the deficits America is racking up...

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan believes it's time to stop admiring the problem and instead do something about it...

 -  Fed chairman Jerome Powell says it's past time to have an
"adult conversation" about fiscal responsibility...

 -  Black Swan author Nassim Taleb says the economy is in a "death spiral"...

 -  Experts across America are saying it could cost Americans: 1) Their homes, 2)  Their spending power, 3)  Their National Security, and LEAD to another GREAT RECESSION... approaching or surpassing the GREAT DEPRESSION !!


AND... DON'T EXPECT Democrats to STOP SPENDING, OR to DO ANYTHING ABOUT Deficit problem... Because they're too busy with:

1)  KEEPING the American Border OPEN...
2)  Pushing WOKE-izm on Americans...
3)  Keeping America, and Americans Divided...
4)  Pushing a Pro-CRIME agenda on America, and
5)  Watching CRIME EXPLODE across America


https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jamie-di ... 00484.html
So, what I am hearing is "Buy Gold"?

Jeff Bezos sold off 2 Billion of his Amazon stock.  I wonder what he intends to do with that money?
 
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 4:23 pm » wrote: DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

economics guarantees symbolism over substance every generation gap forward.
Idiot.
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 6:59 am » wrote: You're lying.

Show me your math, Hole.
Idiot.
 
 
 


User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
intellectual time muppet ^^^^^^

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
Your MATH, Slogan Spewing Hole...

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
Then help her, The Other Hole...

You know how good you are with numbers...
 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 879

BooRadley said:
Wow...

Obama saying all this debt is so wrong
Before he gets elected....



​​​​​
 

User avatar
Fuelman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 600
Politics: Capitalist

Fuelman said: Republicans suck just as bad or worse on this issue!

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 879

BooRadley said:
Fuelman » 12 Feb 2024, 9:35 am » wrote: Republicans suck just as bad or worse on this issue!
Yep...
No argument there
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 9:03 am » wrote: Then help her, The Other Hole...

You know how good you are with numbers...
 
Don't have to worry about holes when you understand the whole. a hole is just an empty space substance falls through empty of substance. Like ideas believed possible beyond adapting as displaced.

User avatar
Fuelman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 600
Politics: Capitalist

Fuelman said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 9:35 am » wrote: Yep...
No argument there
It's almost unimaginable where we have ended up after that little speech from Obama.
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 9:08 am » wrote: Wow...

Obama saying all this debt is so wrong
Before he gets elected....

​​​​​
That's why he added so little.