This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: *** and their ***...

LOSE AGAIN to Chiefs :rofl:   :rofl:  

PhiloBeddo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

PhiloBeddo said: The NFL couldn't let a team with a White quarterback and a White running back win the *** football league title.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
PhiloBeddo » 12 Feb 2024, 2:22 pm » wrote: The NFL couldn't let a team with a White quarterback and a White running back win the *** football league title.
yes, go with that. not the fact that the winning qb is patrick mahomes.

PhiloBeddo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

PhiloBeddo said: The NFL are race baiters.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
PhiloBeddo » 12 Feb 2024, 2:22 pm » wrote: The NFL couldn't let a team with a White quarterback and a White running back win the *** football league title.

The most subtle ways to rig a game..
Find just one player who's career is in decline, possibly nearly bankrupt and offer him $1MM to miss a crucial tackle, miss a key block, go off sides on a 4th down and inches to go, commit flagrant pass interference to keep the ball in the opponents hands.
Find a referee in a similar situation...all it takes is just 1 crooked Ref.. It doesn't require a "grande conspiracy" like the Debunkers claim is needed to fix games.
If a million career Cops can be bribed to "look the other way"...is it too hard to believe that the NFL can be rigged too...?
Can anyone else explain how last minute come from behind wins became so routine these days...?
They used to be more of a once in a lifetime thing.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
kinda flies in the face of that white supremacy thing don’t it  Image  

[img]blob:b5fd0ce2-8222-4bee-9452-1f62cd8bcbbc[/img]
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 88/0e7.jpg

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 3:10 pm » wrote: kinda flies in the face of that white supremacy thing don’t it  Image  

The negro race is superior when it comes to running and leaping, but inferior when it comes to all the skills and talents required to conquer the world and to harness the power of all things in this Universe that the negro alone could have never imagined .

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Warcok » 11 Feb 2024, 7:14 pm » wrote: That ******* is a gubmint psyop operation. I haven't figured out for what purpose yet maybe to drive super bowl ratings by getting all the swifties to tune in or a bigger nefarious plan is brewing

Yes, it has to be a conspiracy theory. Can't simply be a girl going to watch her boyfriend play football. NFL using her popularity/fan base to increase ad revenue by continuously showing her whether she likes it or not

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

BeerUSA
Warcok said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 5:23 pm » wrote: Yes, it has to be a conspiracy theory. Can't simply be a girl going to watch her boyfriend play football. NFL using her popularity/fan base to increase ad revenue by continuously showing her whether she likes it or not
Nope! ******* is part of a gubmint psyop

jerra b

Share      Unread post

jerra b said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 2:16 pm » wrote: *** and their ***...

LOSE AGAIN to Chiefs Image   Image
I really don't see mahomes as supporting biden. biden having boys against girls in sports would be something his wife would  be against. she owns a female soccer team and for thar matter swift with all her female fans would feel the same way.

I have not heard anything, just going by what I know.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
jerrab » 12 Feb 2024, 6:05 pm » wrote: I really don't see mahomes as supporting biden. biden having boys against girls in sports would be something his wife would  be against. she owns a female soccer team and for thar matter swift with all her female fans would feel the same way.

I agree with you.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
jerrab » 12 Feb 2024, 6:05 pm » wrote: I really don't see mahomes as supporting biden. biden having boys against girls in sports would be something his wife would  be against. she owns a female soccer team and for thar matter swift with all her female fans would feel the same way.

He is using her because she will get him a lot of public attention, however, like usual, he is strategically foolish. She does not have to support Joe Biden because Donald Trump has brought it up so much that people think she's already done it.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

jerra b said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 6:16 pm » wrote:  He is using her because she will get him a lot of public attention, however, like usual, he is strategically foolish. She does not have to support Joe Biden because Donald Trump has brought it up so much that people think she's already done it.

nope. there is no way swift supports biden because he destroyed sports for girls.

she might support dean phillips who is being thwarted by the dnc.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Warcok » 12 Feb 2024, 5:28 pm » wrote: Nope! ******* is part of a gubmint psyop

Only one using her to manipulate is Donald. He is having to ride her coattails to get some public attention. 

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
jerrab » 12 Feb 2024, 6:19 pm » wrote: nope. there is no way swift supports biden because he destroyed sports for girls.

she might support dean phillips who is being thwarted by the dnc.

I don't think she will either but Donald Trump saying it over and over, has people believing she already has.

If I didn't want a powerhouse supporting my opponent, the last thing I would do is put their names in the same sentence.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 6:29 pm » wrote: I don't think she will either but Donald Trump saying it over and over, has people believing she already has.

If I didn't want a powerhouse supporting my opponent, the last thing I would do is put their names in the same sentence.
Saying over and over again?

Like pee tapes... Russian Collusion

Stuff like that?
​​​​​​

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 3:10 pm » wrote: kinda flies in the face of that white supremacy thing don’t it  Image  

:lol:  

jerra b

Share      Unread post

jerra b said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 6:29 pm » wrote: I don't think she will either but Donald Trump saying it over and over, has people believing she already has.

swift has not said she will support biden this election.she may support phillips if he got the nomination and does not support boys in girls  sports which is biden's project, cutting off funds to schools if they don't let boys compete against girls. something that would be unheard of 10 years ago----------
-----------------------------------------------

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rses-biden

Swift endorsed Biden in the 2020 race, though she has yet to support anyone publicly in the latest campaign. A recent Instagram post in which she encouraged her supporters to vote reportedly led to more than 35,000 voter registrations. Trump said Biden “didn’t do anything for Taylor, and never will” and said that he liked Kelce “even though he may be a liberal, and probably can’t stand me”. Kelce attracted rightwing ire for once appearing in a campaign to encourage people to get the Covid vaccine.

//////////////////////////////////////

The Music Modernization Act that Trump claimed was his idea updated copyright law to better adapt royalty and licensing payments to the age of music streaming. It was a strong bipartisan effort supported by both the House and Senate unanimously.One of the lawyers involved, Dina LaPolt, told Variety on Sunday that Trump “did nothing on our legislation except sign it”.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
jerrab » 12 Feb 2024, 2:55 pm » wrote: yes, go with that. not the fact that the winning qb is patrick mahomes.
Mahomes is an average/mediocre quarterback that has the good luck to be surrounded by one hell of a program with a solid roster of great players.

Tom Brady was the same way.

KC is a testament to the saying "Teamwork makes the Dream work".

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 6:16 pm » wrote:  He is using her because she will get him a lot of public attention, however, like usual, he is strategically foolish. She does not have to support Joe Biden because Donald Trump has brought it up so much that people think she's already done it.
She voted for biden in 2020

She don't like tRump

Can't see her changing her mind