This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 7:04 pm » wrote: Mahomes is an average/mediocre quarterback that has the good luck to be surrounded by one hell of a program with a solid roster of great players.

Tom Brady was the same way.

KC is a testament to the saying "Teamwork makes the Dream work".
this was unbelievable only 13 seconds left, he is the grim reaper-----------------------

https://fox4kc.com/news/be-the-grim-rea ... r-buffalo/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A mere 13 seconds separated the Kansas City Chiefs from the offseason Sunday night, and what transpired in the AFC Divisional matchup against the Buffalo Bills will go down in KC lore as an epic tale almost too good to be true.But when you listened to coach Andy Reid and quarterback Patrick Mahomes recount those fateful fourth quarter moments down 36-33, their confidence made what happened feel inevitable.s“When it’s grim, be the Grim Reaper. Go get it,” Reid quipped after the game.
 
 

Kisses

Share      Unread post

  
  
Posts: 52

Kisses said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 6:31 pm » wrote: Saying over and over again?

Like pee tapes... Russian Collusion

Stuff like that?
​​​​​​

Yup. Same dance. Different partners.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

  
  
Posts: 52

Kisses said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 7:17 pm » wrote: She voted for biden in 2020

She don't like tRump

Can't see her changing her mind

Most sane people don't like him. He is terrible.

:D  

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 7:04 pm » wrote: Mahomes is an average/mediocre quarterback that has the good luck to be surrounded by one hell of a program with a solid roster of great players.

Tom Brady was the same way.

KC is a testament to the saying "Teamwork makes the Dream work".

https://youtu.be/R7z5Q4j4mQc?si=YgsREdihZb1f2QZ5

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 7:17 pm » wrote: She voted for biden in 2020

She don't like tRump

Can't see her changing her mind

that was before biden trashed girls sports and withheld federal dollars if schools did not allow boys to compete against girls. dean phillips could be a choice but the dnc blocks him.

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 7:17 pm » wrote: She voted for biden in 2020

She don't like tRump

Can't see her changing her mind
---------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/prageru/reel/CzWy6mPvR4P/


prageruandthecjpearson
Original audio
19,967 likes
  • Image prageruSign the petition to save women’s sports at the link in our bio.
    13w
  • Image deedee.ro
    Sorry your testicles make you a man, a biological man you will never be a woman you’re a biological man embrace it. That’s what you are you’re not a woman you can never have kids you can never have your period.
 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said: --------------------------------------------

savewomenssport


1,181 likes
savewomenssport's profile picture
#savewomenssports
99w
jaynekleinphotography's profile picture
As a former elite swimmer this entire controversy made me absolutely sick to my core. I couldn't begin to imagine how it made those girls feel who had to compete against him. A TRAVESTY.
74w3 likesReply
ems_l.espiegle's profile picture
get good l

User avatar
Kobia2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,580
Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:             Another distraction from what was a competitive & entertaining game was the performing of the "Negro National Anthem"  Lift Every Voice and Sing   

            Never ones to miss an opportunity to force Race or White Guilt into any occasion, Leftist Democrats used the Super Bowl as a platform to promote Unity through Separation... But much to their shock & displeasure, few to none in the Stands stood -- sang along - or applauded after the song....  Without hesitation, Congressman  Steve Cohen (D) Tennessee took to X and voiced his disgust for the lack of consideration & respect for what he called the Negro National Anthem..  Of course being a White Liberal Democrat, his use of the word Negro is neither offensive or to be in question..

                           
Democratic congressman hits Super Bowl fans for not standing for 'Negro National Anthem''Very very few stood for ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing... Not a pretty picture of Super Bowl crowd,' Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen wrote on X
          Image

            https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrati ... nal-anthem
 
 
 

Kisses

Share      Unread post

  
  
Posts: 52

Kisses said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 7:18 pm » wrote: Goodell was seen kissing her ring before the game so I think it's a ratings ploy.

A gazillion Swifties tuning in to see the soap opera unfold in real time was more than the NFL could ever have dreamed of.

The pregame was all about the Travis and Taylor romance.

Made me want to puke.

Where is the love?  :)  

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Kobia2 » 13 Feb 2024, 1:37 am » wrote:             Another distraction from what was a competitive & entertaining game was the performing of the "Negro National Anthem"  Lift Every Voice and Sing   

            Never ones to miss an opportunity to force Race or White Guilt into any occasion, Leftist Democrats used the Super Bowl as a platform to promote Unity through Separation... But much to their shock & displeasure, few to none in the Stands stood -- sang along - or applauded after the song....  Without hesitation, Congressman  Steve Cohen (D) Tennessee took to X and voiced his disgust for the lack of consideration & respect for what he called the Negro National Anthem..  Of course being a White Liberal Democrat, his use of the word Negro is neither offensive or to be in question..

                           
Democratic congressman hits Super Bowl fans for not standing for 'Negro National Anthem''Very very few stood for ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing... Not a pretty picture of Super Bowl crowd,' Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen wrote on X
          Image

            https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrati ... nal-anthem
trying to take the limelight off swift- a good sign she will not support biden.
 

User avatar
Kobia2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,580
Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:
jerrab » 13 Feb 2024, 6:04 am » wrote: trying to take the limelight off swift- a good sign she will not support biden.

               Could be....
    Maybe Swift is smart enough to realize it's wiser to stick to music, and not attach her brand to a toxic & doomed politician... 

User avatar
RebelGator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,744
Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
Kobia2 » 13 Feb 2024, 1:37 am » wrote:             Another distraction from what was a competitive & entertaining game was the performing of the "Negro National Anthem"  Lift Every Voice and Sing   

            Never ones to miss an opportunity to force Race or White Guilt into any occasion, Leftist Democrats used the Super Bowl as a platform to promote Unity through Separation... But much to their shock & displeasure, few to none in the Stands stood -- sang along - or applauded after the song....  Without hesitation, Congressman  Steve Cohen (D) Tennessee took to X and voiced his disgust for the lack of consideration & respect for what he called the Negro National Anthem..  Of course being a White Liberal Democrat, his use of the word Negro is neither offensive or to be in question..

                           
Democratic congressman hits Super Bowl fans for not standing for 'Negro National Anthem''Very very few stood for ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing... Not a pretty picture of Super Bowl crowd,' Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen wrote on X
          Image

            https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrati ... nal-anthem
Typical Blue City moron that gives a Red State a bad name.....he can't kiss enough black ***.

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Kobia2 » 13 Feb 2024, 6:31 am » wrote:                Could be....
    Maybe Swift is smart enough to realize it's wiser to stick to music, and not attach her brand to a toxic & doomed politician... 
she would not support a person who forced girls to compete against boys. my opionion.
 

User avatar
Kobia2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,580
Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:
jerrab » 13 Feb 2024, 6:44 am » wrote: she would not support a person who forced girls to compete against boys. my opionion.
         A point I imagine her Pro Athlete BF might have mentioned to her.... I also suspect she's surrounded herself with enough sharp people who have advised her to sit this one out... 

User avatar
Kobia2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,580
Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:
RebelGator » 13 Feb 2024, 6:43 am » wrote: Typical Blue City moron that gives a Red State a bad name.....he can't kiss enough black ***.
           True.... but sadly, even after 60 years the ****** have yet to catch on the only occasion the Democrats have any use or fondness for them is on Election Day.. 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Kobia2 » 13 Feb 2024, 6:52 am » wrote:          A point I imagine her Pro Athlete BF might have mentioned to her.... I also suspect she's surrounded herself with enough sharp people who have advised her to sit this one out... 
and brtittany mahomes, owner of the kc current, a women's soccer team and patrick mahomes' wife, would have mentioned as well.
 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,454
Politics: Independent

jerra b said: I would not count on mahomes or kelce supporting trump.

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said: Now we see why Swift was such an integral part of the Stupid Bowl... and why Goodell was in her suite with his nose up her ***.

Super Bowl LVIII most-watched TV event since moon landing

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... on-landing