This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
murdock

Bob

Share      Unread post

FLAGRANT HOMOSEXUAL, CHILD DANGER
Politics: Conservative

murdock said: When I worked at the prison there was this big amazon looking woman that worked there. She wasn't fat, just big. Huge bazookas. The convicts called her bob all the time. One day I asked her why they called her bob. She looked at me like she could rip me apart and said, "Because I'm a big ole *******!". Dang...

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
murdock » 11 Feb 2024, 10:49 pm » wrote: When I worked at the prison there was this big amazon looking woman that worked there. She wasn't fat, just big. Huge bazookas. The convicts called her bob all the time. One day I asked her why they called her bob. She looked at me like she could rip me apart and said, "Because I'm a big ole *******!". Dang...
THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
CREEPY DUDE

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
murdock » 11 Feb 2024, 10:49 pm » wrote: When I worked at the prison there was this big amazon looking woman that worked there. She wasn't fat, just big. Huge bazookas. The convicts called her bob all the time. One day I asked her why they called her bob. She looked at me like she could rip me apart and said, "Because I'm a big ole *******!". Dang...

A role model for you?

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said: I thought this was a callout thread for RD

SOCK SAVINGS

Share      Unread post

FORUM BANKER

SOCK SAVINGS said:
BOB change photo today
now

BOB stay away from my daughter if you know what is good for you

Bob

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
working inmate. Murdock has the false impression to being a character in "Cool Hand Luke". What we have here, is a failure to communicate.". Murdock is going to make everyone's mind right.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 6:27 am » wrote: working inmate. Murdock has the false impression to being a character in "Cool Hand Luke". What we have here, is a failure to communicate.". Murdock is going to make everyone's mind right.

Everyone gets that quote slightly wrong.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate." 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Deezer Shoove » 12 Feb 2024, 9:20 am » wrote: Everyone gets that quote slightly wrong.

literal semantic to use of vocabulary. got vs have. parallel or opposite? Adjacent parables used to confuse those obeying one track mantras.

One track mantras in everyone believing nobody knows how life works self evidently here.

Behold the geometry of compounding chromosomes per generation gaps occupying time now.

https://i.postimg.cc/NFLMHSy8/Picture-279.jpg

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Nostradamus'omh » 12 Feb 2024, 9:31 am » wrote: literal semantic to use of vocabulary. got vs have. parallel or opposite? Adjacent parables used to confuse those obeying one track mantras.

One track mantras in everyone believing nobody knows how life works self evidently here.

Behold the geometry of compounding chromosomes per generation gaps occupying time now.

Relax, breathless.
You tried to use a quote reference that I happen to know very well.
The reason it is memorable after decades is because the phraseology and execution and well-crafted.
The wrong version has become so often repeated it informs the slightly educated.
People get lazy.

Like "Beam me up, Scotty" was never uttered by Capt. Kirk but your average dufus doesn't know and doesn't care. He'll keep saying it because that's what a dufus does.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Deezer Shoove » 12 Feb 2024, 9:40 am » wrote: Relax, breathless.
You tried to use a quote reference that I happen to know very well.
The reason it is memorable after decades is because the phraseology and execution and well-crafted.
The wrong version has become so often repeated it informs the slightly educated.
People get lazy.

Like "Beam me up, Scotty" was never uttered by Capt. Kirk but your average dufus doesn't know and doesn't care. He'll keep saying it because that's what a dufus does.
Obviously I am not out of breath, but your intellectual time management is losing reasonable doubt faster every rotation of the planet.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
DeezerShoove » 12 Feb 2024, 9:20 am » wrote: Everyone gets that quote slightly wrong.

From one of my top 5 movies of all time 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 9:58 am » wrote: From one of my top 5 movies of all time 
Mine also. My name is nobody is up in that top 5 also. "Little bird that fell from the nest.".

murdock

Share      Unread post

murdock said:
SOCK SAVINGS » 12 Feb 2024, 1:45 am » wrote: BOB change photo today
now

Bob
**** you and your whore daughter. Is she still charging a nickel for a bj like your mom?

murdock

Share      Unread post

murdock said:
righteous » 11 Feb 2024, 11:09 pm » wrote: THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
CREEPY DUDE

You're a simple minded **** idiot. You would never get through the training.

murdock

Share      Unread post

murdock said:
SOCK SAVINGS » 12 Feb 2024, 1:45 am » wrote: BOB change photo today
now

Bob
**** your slut daughter

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
murdock » 12 Feb 2024, 8:44 pm » wrote: You're a simple minded **** idiot. You would never get through the training.
YOU MEAN THE TRAINING YOU GOT FROM THE SATANIC TEMPLE ON HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PEDOPHILE

murdock

Share      Unread post

murdock said:
righteous » 12 Feb 2024, 9:19 pm » wrote: YOU MEAN THE TRAINING YOU GOT FROM THE SATANIC TEMPLE ON HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PEDOPHILE

God you people are **** idiots. As **** like you wouldn't last a week in the pen. You'd be sucking convict dick for a ramen soup.

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
murdock » 12 Feb 2024, 9:22 pm » wrote: God you people are **** idiots. As **** like you wouldn't last a week in the pen. You'd be sucking convict dick for a ramen soup.
I WORKED IN RIKERS ISLAND, **** HEAD
DID A TOUR IN THE MILITARY
GOT AN ENGINEERING DEGREE AT RENSSELAER

YOU'RE THE **** IDIOT, PENIS BREATH
GO GET YOUR GED

murdock

Share      Unread post

murdock said:
righteous » 12 Feb 2024, 9:40 pm » wrote: I WORKED IN RIKERS ISLAND, **** HEAD
DID A TOUR IN THE MILITARY
GOT AN ENGINEERING DEGREE AT RENSSELAER

YOU'RE THE **** IDIOT, PENIS BREATH
GO GET YOUR GED

You're a **** liar.

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
murdock » 12 Feb 2024, 9:41 pm » wrote: You're a **** liar.
YOU'RE A **** PEDOPHILE