This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said: In their interview, Tucker blatantly asked Putin who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. Putin blatantly responded "you did." Meaning America and NATO. That led into the conversation of how propaganda took part in covering it up. Putin said that it's tough for Russia to win against America in propaganda wars because America owns most of the global media. Therefore, the US controls what information people will see. Russia will fight back somewhat in the whole propaganda battles, but he doesn't put a lot of effort into it, given the foreseen outcome. He just chalks up to a loss. 

I love listening to him. He provides Americans with different perspectives of what is really happening. These perspectives and information is usually hidden from us.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cedar said:
Vegas » 12 Feb 2024, 10:19 am » wrote: In their interview, Tucker blatantly asked Putin who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. Putin blatantly responded "you did." Meaning America and NATO. That led into the conversation of how propaganda took part in covering it up. Putin said that it's tough for Russia to win against America in propaganda wars because America owns most of the global media. Therefore, the US controls what information people will see. Russia will fight back somewhat in the whole propaganda battles, but he doesn't put a lot of effort into it, given the foreseen outcome. He just chalks up to a loss. 

I love listening to him. He provides Americans with different perspectives of what is really happening. These perspectives and information is usually hidden from us.
I didn't need Putin to tell me who blew the pipeline, it was pretty obvious from the start.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Cedar » 12 Feb 2024, 10:30 am » wrote: I didn't need Putin to tell me who blew the pipeline, it was pretty obvious from the start.

I understand. The point is how Americans are easily persuaded to believe otherwise. All we have is the media to inform us of what is going on anywhere. That's it. We have nothing else to depend on. So when America owns most of the media around the world, we will only receive information and perspectives that American companies want us to hear. This is nothing new, but it's still refreshing to hear perspectives from outside that sphere. 

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

walkingstick said: who got paid to blow up the pipe line? long list. last to get paid was putin for doing the interview. more will get paid for telling stories. and the money keeps flowing in. more money in follow ups than act.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Cedar » 12 Feb 2024, 10:30 am » wrote: I didn't need Putin to tell me who blew the pipeline, it was pretty obvious from the start.

:rofl:   :rofl:  I just saw your signature. He is so easy. 

@R. Suave  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Vegas » 12 Feb 2024, 10:19 am » wrote: In their interview, Tucker blatantly asked Putin who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. Putin blatantly responded "you did." Meaning America and NATO. That led into the conversation of how propaganda took part in covering it up. Putin said that it's tough for Russia to win against America in propaganda wars because America owns most of the global media. Therefore, the US controls what information people will see. Russia will fight back somewhat in the whole propaganda battles, but he doesn't put a lot of effort into it, given the foreseen outcome. He just chalks up to a loss. 

I wish Putin would stop using the terms *USA* and *NATO* as a secret code for  [[[JEW WORLD ORDER]]].    :)  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 12 Feb 2024, 11:35 am » wrote: I wish Putin would stop using the terms *USA* and *NATO* as a secret code for  [[[JEW WORLD ORDER]]].    Image

True. Very true. 

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: Image

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said: Three groups of folks on here nearly always run away from
these type of Anti-Empire posts.
Exposing the evil of the Anglo-Zionist-WASH DC Empire.

Neocons, Secret Neocon Fence Walking Pussies, Libs. And why?

Because they worship WASH DC and its power to **** all over the world.

Thanks God the Empire is crumbling. ITS GLORIOUS! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 11:59 am » wrote: Three groups of folks on here nearly always run away from
these type of Anti-Empire posts.
Exposing the evil of the Anglo-Zionist-WASH DC Empire.

Neocons, Secret Neocon Fence Walking Pussies, Libs. And why?

Because they worship WASH DC and its power to **** all over the world.

Thanks God the Empire is crumbling. ITS GLORIOUS! Image   Image   Image
Yes, they do .....avoid these threads like the plague .....
but I think it is because they have been conditioned by years of propagated American exceptionalism and a refusal to accept what our real standing in a multi-polar world is now .....

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Majik » 12 Feb 2024, 12:25 pm » wrote: Yes, they do .....avoid these threads like the plague .....
but I think it is because they have been conditioned by years of propagated American exceptionalism and a refusal to accept what our real standing in a multi-polar world is now .....
You absolutely nailed it.  Especially for the majority of the age group on NHB, which
is Im sure 55 and up.   

Add a strong dose of Old Cold Warrior, ''Murica is the 2nd Israel'' ****, and Exceptionalism:
And the result are narrow minded, unteachable fools.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 12:31 pm » wrote: You absolutely nailed it.  Especially for the majority of the age group on NHB, which
is Im sure 55 and up.   

Add a strong dose of Old Cold Warrior, ''Murica is the 2nd Israel'' ****, and Exceptionalism:
And the result are narrow minded, unteachable fools.
It's not my fault you don't think you're better than a goat humper. :wave:  

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
RebelGator » 12 Feb 2024, 1:19 pm » wrote: It's not my fault you don't think you're better than a goat humper. Image
Back in yer trailer Cletus!

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
RebelGator » 12 Feb 2024, 1:19 pm » wrote: It's not my fault you don't think you're better than a goat humper. Image

:die:  

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:

WHAT I WOULDN'T AGREE WITH IS THAT HE CHALKS IT UP AS A LOSS. HE'S UNCONCERNED ABOUT AMERICAS POISON MEDIA PROPAGANDA. PUTINS FOCUS IS THE FEDERATION AND ITS PEOPLE.  
ASIDE FROM THAT I AGREE

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Pepe Escobar...""The Empire of Chaos""

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm » wrote: Pepe Escobar...""The Empire of Chaos""

I went and read some excerpts from that

He is on the money

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 12 Feb 2024, 5:58 pm » wrote: I went and read some excerpts from that

He is on the money
He is hard to define in terms politics.
Sometimes he sounds like a Blumenthal progressive
and on other issues he sounds like a Tucker paleo-conservative.

But always BASED AF.  Found weekly on The Cradle.

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Mrkelly said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 6:20 pm » wrote: He is hard to define in terms politics.
Sometimes he sounds like a Blumenthal progressive
and on other issues he sounds like a Tucker paleo-conservative.

But always BASED AF.  Found weekly on The Cradle.
People that can't be defined

And can't be pinned to an idiology

Are our only hope