This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: Republican Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) argued Monday that the latest Senate proposal to
fund Ukraine and Israel could spark an impeachment of former President Trump if he
is reelected in November.

Vance sent a memo to each of his Republican colleagues in the Senate, claiming
“an impeachment time bomb” is “buried” in the bill’s text in the case Trump
should try to halt funding for Ukraine while president.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More evidence of the power of the MIC over Congress.  WAR FOREVER.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/446 ... peachment/

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 3:32 pm » wrote: Republican Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) argued Monday that the latest Senate proposal to
fund Ukraine and Israel could spark an impeachment of former President Trump if he

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kumbaya Grifty Myth..

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 3:34 pm » wrote: The Kumbaya Grifty Myth..
The Biden, Putin Will Be Overthrown Myth   :rofl:  

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 3:32 pm » wrote: Republican Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) argued Monday that the latest Senate proposal to

PROBABLY NOTHING A TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER COULDN'T REVERSE OR DESTROY

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
righteous » 12 Feb 2024, 7:53 pm » wrote: PROBABLY NOTHING A TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER COULDN'T REVERSE OR DESTROY
Maybe, I dont know.
Most things Trump tried to do were thwarted.

The point of the post was how diseased WASH DC is.

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 9:19 pm » wrote: Maybe, I dont know.

Five years after impeaching Trump for refusing to spend money on Ukraine, they have drafted a new law that again requires Trump to spend money on Ukraine. 

If President Trump were to withdraw from or pause financial support for the war in Ukraine in order to bring the conflict to a peaceful conclusion, “over the objections of career experts,” it would amount to the same fake violation of budget law from the first impeachment, under markedly similar facts and circumstances.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
righteous » 12 Feb 2024, 9:36 pm » wrote: Five years after impeaching Trump for refusing to spend money on Ukraine, they have drafted a new law that again requires Trump to spend money on Ukraine. 

If President Trump were to withdraw from or pause financial support for the war in Ukraine in order to bring the conflict to a peaceful conclusion, “over the objections of career experts,” it would amount to the same fake violation of budget law from the first impeachment, under markedly similar facts and circumstances.
Agreed, but the deep state are powerful and crazed psychopaths.
They will stop at nothing.

righteous

Share      Unread post

righteous said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 9:54 pm » wrote: Agreed, but the deep state are powerful and crazed psychopaths.
They will stop at nothing.
TRUE
CONGRESS CONTROLS IT ALL AND THE DEEP STATE CONTROLS BOTH HOUSES.
SATANIC GLOBALISTS HAVE EVERY AVENUE COVERED. THE DOJ, STATE DEPARTMENT, FBI, CIA, ETC. 

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Buck Naked said: He has to win first

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Not the point of the OP.....catch up

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Buck Naked said:
Sumela » 13 Feb 2024, 10:57 pm » wrote: Not the point of the OP.....catch up

Catch me up

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:

You bragging or complaining? It isn't surprising, but to be expected. Patterns of behavior and all that jazz. Intellectual programming always stays on message by any means possible. Stealth or obvious.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:

You don't even know what you post, the point is Democrats aren't happy until they bankrupt the Country and if they have to codify code they are willing to screw the future as well as the present generation. 
Your angst is targeted in the wrong direction.....Democrats are evil scum.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
RebelGator » 14 Feb 2024, 6:57 am » wrote: You don't even know what you post, the point is Democrats aren't happy until they bankrupt the Country and if they have to codify code they are willing to screw the future as well as the present generation. 
Your angst is targeted in the wrong direction.....Democrats are evil scum.
When does the future arrive at the same destination the past got here? three letters and it isn't dog spelled backwards like won.

Own your time uniquely here and stay civil about mutually evolving now as eternally separated in plain sight.

History has established dictatorships and mob rule of law corrupt every great great grandchild conceived to replace the 30 lifetimes that added the lifetimes arriving one at a time now.
Last edited by Nostradamus' omh on 14 Feb 2024, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
Nostradamus'omh » 14 Feb 2024, 7:02 am » wrote: When does the future arrive at the same destination the past got here? three letters and it isn't dog spelled backwards like won. Own your time uniquely here and stay civil about mutually evolving now as eternally separated in plain sight.
When you turn the other cheek, you get hit twice....no thanks.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:

Agreed.
I don't know WHAT would signal that DC is "on the mend".

Just to finally see ANY ******* get fired, rightly trounced in the media, maybe jail...
Any sort of plain and simple consequences for a **** change would be a goddam miracle.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
RebelGator » 14 Feb 2024, 7:04 am » wrote: When you turn the other cheek, you get hit twice....no thanks.
I have compromised with humanity every rotation of the planet I have been abused by power of suggesting now isn't eternity by those in charge playing psychological class warfare against my ancestry since dawn of civilization.

I chose cyberspace as my last stand against mind over matter semantics you use 24/7 against me unwillingly or on purpose, I don't give a ****. I get even against the odds nobody will ever believe me.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
RebelGator » 14 Feb 2024, 7:04 am » wrote: When you turn the other cheek, you get hit twice....no thanks.
Everyone saving humanity will destroy their own time left adapting as displaced defying how living actually evolves forward now, in plain sight.

You think all this social mayhem, madness, misery came from supernatural entities? tisk tisk.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:

Such language would not be upheld by a conservative supreme court.  However, it was a good catch on Vance's part, or should I say some staffer who works for him (politicians are low-IQ idiots who are somehow capable of speaking and looking the part - some geeky staffer found this).

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 14 Feb 2024, 8:33 am » wrote: Such language would not be upheld by a conservative supreme court.  However, it was a good catch on Vance's part, or should I say some staffer who works for him (politicians are low-IQ idiots who are somehow capable of speaking and looking the part - some geeky staffer found this).

Nobody can stand against humanity alone. resist yes, but nobody will believe a word they same about life doesn't exceed time evolving uniquely here at the same time genetics eternally separates the numbers left alive here, one at a time spontaneously different simultaneously present never same form as their fertilize cell.

why, they cannot pretend to be larger than life forward. Is this behavior vanity, ego, pride, false witnessing living in plain sight, worshiping false prophets rather than staying honest about adapting as displaced.

Nobody of character dedicated to serving humanity honors self evident time only displacement ancestrally here now. That doesn't honor previous generation gaps nor anything beyond the ideas framing reality is better than adapting as displaced here.

guess why all the realities combined sustain mayhem, madness, misery every generation forward? Rule of law demanding each ancestor forget what they are to perform as who they should be serving God and Country ad the chain of commands to each without questioning reasonable doubt.

Look you don't have to guess, I supplied the actual causes of corruption done historically so far. AGAIN.