This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Politics: Globalist

Monderegal said: Coming from a converted Reaganite a few years back, I don't really buy into the Trump philosophy. To me it seems to be no philosophy or political worldview. Just the whims of Donald Trump and his populist appeal. I guess it's not all that bad to appeal directly but it creates problems too for MAGA Republicans and their worldview. Anyone want to comment?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 7:53 pm » wrote: Coming from a converted Reaganite a few years back, I don't really buy into the Trump philosophy. To me it seems to be no philosophy or political worldview. Just the whims of Donald Trump and his populist appeal. I guess it's not all that bad to appeal directly but it creates problems too for MAGA Republicans and their worldview. Anyone want to comment?
Who cares what a neocon who granted meskins amnesty thinks about the guy who shut the border and protected murka?

Trickle on reagan - he's a fraud. 

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 8:04 pm » wrote: Who cares what a neocon who granted meskins amnesty thinks about the guy who shut the border and protected murka?

Trickle on reagan - he's a fraud.

He's probably also the reason English is the world's most spoken language. Trump failed to build a wall. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:05 pm » wrote: He's probably also the reason English is the world's most spoken language. Trump failed to build a wall.
Trump built plenty of sections where needed - he never intended to build the entire 2,000 miles of border. 

Reagan caused zero new countries to speak english - thanks for sharing the fantasy of that, though. :)

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 8:13 pm » wrote: Trump built plenty of sections where needed - he never intended to build the entire 2,000 miles of border. 

Reagan caused zero new countries to speak english - thanks for sharing the fantasy of that, though. Image

Well I can attest to the fact that English is the world's most spoken language followed by Mandurian. Reagan probably played a role in that by ending the Cold War. The Trump Republican party has given up on the "shining city on the hill" that was united under Reagan. Instead Trump plays more to appeal to voters than to actually accomplish anything. Remember when Kennedy was asked "Why are you running for President?" and he said "I don't know"? Trump kinda seems to be on that plane given he has no real worldview or agenda accept the border and culture wars. I could go on but I think its about appeal more than substance with the MAGA crowd.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:05 pm » wrote: Thanks to many Illegal Alien loving piece of **** traitors who worked overtime to defeat Trump's efforts .... Trump failed to build a wall

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
Because they attached it to the package for aid to Israel, Ukraine and the Indo Pacific in HR2. The Republicans voted it down after months of negotiation and are making increasingly unreasonable demands rather than solve the problem. That's the view from Washington. And you can't just completely close the border. There's a lot of commerce. HR2 in the Senate form would shut down the border if more than 5000 illegals crossed the border in one day. That was the compromise and it was bipartisan in the Senate markup.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:31 pm » wrote: Because they attached it to the package for aid to Israel, Ukraine and the Indo Pacific in HR2. The Republicans voted it down after months of negotiation and are making increasingly unreasonable demands rather than solve the problem. That's the view from Washington.
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/04/democ ... rder-wall/
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/s ... -continuse
Thanks to many Illegal Alien loving piece of **** traitors who worked overtime to defeat Trump's efforts .... Trump failed to build a wall
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... dates.html 
https://www.vera.org/newsroom/over-100- ... eportation
GUESS WHICH PARTY THE 100 ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORT ORGS  IDENTIFY WITH  

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 12 Feb 2024, 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

golfboy said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:31 pm » wrote: Because they attached it to the package for aid to Israel, Ukraine and the Indo Pacific in HR2. The Republicans voted it down after months of negotiation and are making increasingly unreasonable demands rather than solve the problem. That's the view from Washington. And you can't just completely close the border. There's a lot of commerce. HR2 in the Senate form would shut down the border if more than 5000 illegals crossed the border in one day. That was the compromise and it was bipartisan in the Senate markup.
No sir, there was no money for foreign countries in HR2.
HR2 also didn't allow any illegal immigration. 

Are you thinking about the Senate Bill instead of HR2 that Republicans passed?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:20 pm » wrote: Well I can attest to the fact that English is the world's most spoken language followed by Mandurian. Reagan probably played a role in that by ending the Cold War. The Trump Republican party has given up on the "shining city on the hill" that was united under Reagan. Instead Trump plays more to appeal to voters than to actually accomplish anything. Remember when Kennedy was asked "Why are you running for President?" and he said "I don't know"? Trump kinda seems to be on that plane given he has no real worldview or agenda accept the border and culture wars. I could go on but I think its about appeal more than substance with the MAGA crowd.
Have you been drinking?

Which Kennedy said that silly ****? Where? When? Link?

There are more than a hundred million Americans whose PRIMARY concerns are the border and the culture war being waged against us.

Perhaps you are sanguine with child rape and misogyny as a government policy. We're not. 

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
golfboy » 12 Feb 2024, 8:55 pm » wrote: No sir, there was no money for foreign countries in HR2.
HR2 also didn't allow any illegal immigration. 

Are you thinking about the Senate Bill instead of HR2 that Republicans passed?
Well you can refer to the bill as hr2 even though the bill changed in the markup process.

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 9:30 pm » wrote: Have you been drinking?

Which Kennedy said that silly ****? Where? When? Link?

There are more than a hundred million Americans whose PRIMARY concerns are the border and the culture war being waged against us.

Perhaps you are sanguine with child rape and misogyny as a government policy. We're not.
How do I support child rape? That's the problem. It's a pile of horse crap being sold with no substance. 

Tempest62

Share      Unread post

Tempest62 said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 9:30 pm » wrote: There are more than a hundred million Americans whose PRIMARY concerns are the border and the culture war being waged against us.

THIS.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 8:05 pm » wrote: He's probably also the reason English is the world's most spoken language. Trump failed to build a wall.
Obama failed to put a NATO base in Crimea.  
Obama failed to overthrow Assad.

So whats yer point?

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 9:32 pm » wrote: Well you can refer to the bill as hr2 even though the bill changed in the markup process.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thinks WASH DC follows laws it creates.   :rofl:  

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Monderegal said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 9:56 pm » wrote: Obama failed to put a NATO base in Crimea.  
Obama failed to overthrow Assad.

So whats yer point?

Crimea was part of Ukraine which was not a NATO member.

A discussion on Syria would be welcome by me. They have been in Civil War for over a decade.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm » wrote: Crimea was part of Ukraine which was not a NATO member.

A discussion on Syria would be welcome by me. They have been in Civil War for over a decade.
Lots of words.  Part of the goal of the 2014 coup was to push Russian military out of Crimea,
admit Uke into NATO, and build a NATO base in Crimea.  Nuland admitted it.
Bammy failed miserably. DC's schemes and goals are failing more and more recently.

Let me fix it for you Empire Boi.  The CIA created a fake civil war in Syria.
And Bammy lost again.  Its all so comical how Putin outplays Clownshow DC.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 9:32 pm » wrote: Well you can refer to the bill as hr2 even though the bill changed in the markup process.
Don't know what you're talking about.   HR2 was passed in the House and didn't have ANY foreign country funding. 
Zero.  Nada. 

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said: OMG,

So fun watching left neocons and right neocons

dick slap fight each other.... GLORIOUS

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Monderegal » 12 Feb 2024, 9:35 pm » wrote: How do I support child rape? That's the problem. It's a pile of horse crap being sold with no substance.
No substance?

Freaks dressed in hypersexualized female clown suits cavorting with 2nd and 3rd graders is "no substance"? Prepubescent children being informed that boys can become girls is "no substance"?

People marching through towns under that terrorist flag chanting, "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children" is no substance?

State governments kidnapping children from their parents in order to "provide them with gender affirming care" (that means cut their **** and balls, fruitcake) is "no substance"?

You have a weak mind, manifestly. And a polluted soul.