I find Democrats to be more honest and more concerned about the U.S. Citizen

Debate the issues that are the valued by liberals in this political chat forum. Try to stay on topic and respect your fellow liberals. We all feel strongly about certain issues. Keep that in mind as you debate with your peersin the liberal forum. Forum Rules
22 posts
roadkill

Unread post

Politics: Conservative
Ben_Dover » 11 Nov 2018, 12:27 pm » wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:27 pm
One example.
The so called Caravan
Give me a break
Historically Indians, in the America's, which includes South America have traveled up and down the America's. This is both historical and genetically based.
And as to Geography gee the Texas border with Mexico is mostly Desert. Gee if someone can cross that, welcome them with open arms. They have excellent
genes.
Thanks
What if some of those people crossing our border are dangerous?

Will you become concerned if they hurt someone in yer family?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist
Ben_Dover » 11 Nov 2018, 12:27 pm » wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:27 pm
One example.
The so called Caravan
Give me a break
Historically Indians, in the America's, which includes South America have traveled up and down the America's. This is both historical and genetically based.
And as to Geography gee the Texas border with Mexico is mostly Desert. Gee if someone can cross that, welcome them with open arms. They have excellent
genes.
Thanks
Yeah, no. We are not geese, genetically programmed for a particular trek. And yeah, no - there have never been nomadic indians in that region. The natives of that region built cities in the context of a nation state. Still, thank you for all of that stupid - I needed something to wipe with in the Great Toilet Paper Pandemic of 2020. :)
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me