Talk about anything but politics in this room.
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Abatjour » 03 Jun 2021, 8:30 am » wrote:
Jantje_Smit » 14 May 2021, 3:33 am » wrote: ... who exactly named you the 'champion'?

days ... where I made sure to:
  • Expose your punkASS racism against Black citizens that you pollute this website with,
  • I then helped Dennis and others with their, continuum, of exposing you for being a punkA$$ b*tch forever criticizing our Homeland but never criticizing your own,
  • I then showed how you are like sootedUP as in very, dumbfuk'd, therefore you steal my ideas and my creativity then dupe yourself into feeling like your theft put your intelligence on champions' level.
  • I then highlighted your horrid hypocrisy/your rabid love for your master's insanity, then
  • I highlighted how you are trying to help him commit, adultery, with you in your miserable life's low self-esteem
  • I ripped your *** for being a dreadful liar, and of course, 
  • Everyone now sees that you are a sissified fawn who needed an old baglady w/ vodka bottle to come save you from me

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Abatjour » 13 May 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: Here is how their new name was created ROFL 

I spent the past few days devouring those 2 sissified fawns for breakfast
I devoured them so, flawlessly, to whereas I am the champion since we let the games begin the other day
I am a champion and I devoured them for breakfast, so that makes their 2 sissified accounts...what?  The breakfast of champions:

That makes no sense at all. numbnutts.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Jun 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: That makes no sense at all. numbnutts.
go away, drunkBITCl-l, and let me know when you get, courage, to delete the cartoons then start using your real photos:

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 07 Jun 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: go away, drunkBITCl-l, and let me know when you get, courage, to delete the cartoons then start using your real photos:

your real photo looks like a cartoon. LOLOLL

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Jun 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: your real photo looks like ...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Boy I could run with the bat jokes.. but I wont....

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 13 May 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: Here is how their new name was created ROFL 

I spent the past few days devouring those 2 sissified fawns for breakfast
I devoured them so, flawlessly, to whereas I am the champion since we let the games begin the other day
I am a champion and I devoured them for breakfast, so that makes their 2 sissified accounts...what?  The breakfast of champions:

Hi, @Jantje_Smit  !!​​​​​​​

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

breakfast time! devouring @omh  and  @Jantje_Smit  

#188 destroying 2 sissified fawns in here, real quick...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: breakfast time.. 
Weird, I thought it was dinner time over there...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: breakfast time! devouring @omh  and  @Jantje_Smit  

#188 destroying 2 sissified fawns in here, real quick...

this sissified fawn(your caricature) does something your social mentality cannot put into vocabulary without losing your character's manifested right to deny being kinetically self evident.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 07 Jun 2021, 1:10 pm » wrote: Boy I could run with the bat jokes.. but I wont....
****’s the one to go to for for those.

He never stops.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 12 Jun 2021, 12:32 am » wrote: ****’s the one to go to for for those.

He never stops.
I'll have to ask him if he has any good Bat Insults,
I can use on ****... :wave:  good idea fama :lol:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 12 Jun 2021, 12:32 am » wrote: ****’s the one to go to for for those.

He never stops.

Are you again, showing sympathy for these creeps within their Abatjour jealousy and envy?  ... this makes the second time where you have run your sorryAZZ up to one of my, whiners, appearing to assist their agenda against me. oh and feel free to let me what you are reeeeally about because I'm tired of you fooling me  :D  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Abatjour » 12 Jun 2021, 12:55 am » wrote: Are you again, showing sympathy for these creeps within their Abatjour jealousy and envy?  ... this makes the second time where you have run your sorryAZZ up to one of my, whiners, appearing to assist their agenda against me. oh and feel free to let me what you are reeeeally about because I'm tired of you fooling me  Image
I’ve got no sympathy for the psycho I mentioned. Cyndi knows what I mean.

No worries.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 12 Jun 2021, 12:34 am » wrote: I'll have to ask him if he has any good Bat Insults,
I can use on ****... :wave:  good idea fama :lol:  
splinters when swung improperly making contact with the ball.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 12 Jun 2021, 3:27 am » wrote: splinters when swung improperly making contact with the ball.
how do you swing a splinter? :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 12 Jun 2021, 3:31 am » wrote: how do you swing a splinter? :wave:  
one swings a bat until it splinters after making improper contact with what it hit, cyndi, was my point. He doesn't have a bat anymore his mind believes it is still in one piece and he keeps swinging and can't hit anything besides fanning the flames of him burning out.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 12 Jun 2021, 3:37 am » wrote: one swings a bat until it splinters after making improper contact with what it hit, cyndi, was my point. He doesn't have a bat anymore his mind believes it is still in one piece and he keeps swinging and can't hit anything besides fanning the flames of him burning out.
Thank you Omh, that was a good explanation... Hope he burns out soon. ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 12 Jun 2021, 3:40 am » wrote: Thank you Omh, that was a good explanation... Hope he burns out soon. ;)  
You see my new thread this morning. I came up with this when reading nuttin Futz fired up my DNA rage at humanity misleading my family before I was born to my wife and children trapped in denial or they cannot participate in reindeer games.

here it is so you don't have to data search it

One track mantra following trained ideologies has a visual you never discuss. Trained speculation has an engine in front, fuel supply second in line, then comes that which is being transported from point of departure to point of destination.

Let's call departure, birth and destination extinction of one's species. How many cars is the engine of biology pulling through this atmosphere now?

What drives people to never accept what they are being part of life in plain sight? Every society governing outcomes won't acknowledge how real living exists mutually being timed apart now.

Bridges between 16 great great grandparents and each great great grandchild are the generations conceived between. I really don't like your weaponized humor. Somebody has to point that out since you prefer to ride the death spiral of social engineering ideas nobody knows real from reality and anyone that does cannot prove it in a court of law that orders last generations to hop aboard reality derailing life in plain sight.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 12 Jun 2021, 3:27 am » wrote: splinters when swung improperly making contact with the ball.
Improperly making contact with the lampshade you mean... that's what splintered abat's mind...