Talk about anything but politics in this room.
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

sootedupCyndi » 20 Jul 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: No. he did not.  Now this afternoon I have moved onto plumbing.. Not happy to have to do that again. I'm having a blast before I start on that thing. Image
I know frogs belong outside.. in the sunshine... but I hope he does come back.. before winter anyway, can't be fun outside in the cold and he has a warm home in your basement... with free food...

Plumbing... oh, oh.... I tried that a few weeks ago but I'm still not sure if that was a success... I solved one problem but I managed to create another... less worse but still... better not ask me for advice... lol...

:blush:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: I know frogs belong outside.. in the sunshine... but I hope he does come back.. before winter anyway, can't be fun outside in the cold and he has a warm home in your basement... with free food...

Plumbing... oh, oh.... I tried that a few weeks ago but I'm still not sure if that was a success... I solved one problem but I managed to create another... less worse but still... better not ask me for advice... lol...

Here we go again. I did have a small leak.. i'll let you know how it goes.. but any way it does go.. its always a yuky MESS.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Job well done.. Sooty does Plumbing on the kitchen sink.. clogged up.... after I took apart and cleaned out all the plastic pcv pipes.. The trap..And all the plastic plumbing under the sink...
The sink still wasn't draining.. hmmmm … Me puzzled. There is an old pipe that goes from the sink crap.. To a sort of old metal pipe about four feet long... on a slight incline.. first I dug disgusting black crap out of the front of the pipe. Hooked everything up again.. Still wasn't draining. ok I thought.. At this point what do I have to loose.. I may have to call a plumber... no no I don't need the bill
So I ran a snake thru the long pipe.. whoooo hoooo… it worked. I was kinda concerned about running a snake thru a long pipe.. I afraid it may have pushed a clog further in? I did it.... ha ha ha

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Jul 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: I know frogs belong outside.. in the sunshine... but I hope he does come back.. before winter anyway, can't be fun outside in the cold and he has a warm home in your basement... with free food...

Jantje.. Since the ball incident in the wood stove... The frog ate all the food.  He's still there.. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.. Someone ate it. very elusive.
So cute.. all gone... amazing..
Even Bob was concerned. I haven't been going down there lately to build a fire.. I gave him some fresh water.. He seems to like only these tiny green pellets in the frog food.. Tomorrow I will spiff up the place I made for him... give him some fresh leaves from out side and crap.. I have the basement doors open now.. With sunlight.. go little tiny frog? if you can make it to the outside...  I don't  think he can.. size of a nickle.. not kidding.. he knows nothing else but my basement..lol :blink:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 28 Jul 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote: Jantje.. Since the ball incident in the wood stove... The frog ate all the food.  He's still there.. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.. Someone ate it. very elusive.
So cute.. all gone... amazing..
Even Bob was concerned. I haven't been going down there lately to build a fire.. I gave him some fresh water.. He seems to like only these tiny green pellets in the frog food.. Tomorrow I will spiff up the place I made for him... give him some fresh leaves from out side and crap.. I have the basement doors open now.. With sunlight.. go little tiny frog? if you can make it to the outside...  I don't  think he can.. size of a nickle.. not kidding.. he knows nothing else but my basement..lol Image
Ah, so he's still there... maybe he came back or he didn't go outside at all... it would still be nice if he got a girlfriend though...

:loco: