pee pee? r you ok?

Post questions, issues or suggestions regarding LiberalForum.net.
4 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Pee Pee? Are you ok? we are all worried. Are you sick or dead? clean your cookies out just in case? we've all been wondering?

ingo

Unread post

I know PeePee and he says someone overseeing this site has prevented him from returning here. He said to tell you he has found another site to inhabit. I know he misses you all.    

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

ingo » 17 Oct 2020, 9:44 pm » wrote: I know PeePee and he says someone overseeing this site has prevented him from returning here. He said to tell you he has found another site to inhabit. I know he misses you all.
Just wow! 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
ingo » 17 Oct 2020, 9:44 pm » wrote: I know PeePee and he says someone overseeing this site has prevented him from returning here. He said to tell you he has found another site to inhabit. I know he misses you all.
Ingo. Pee Pee is NOT banned. I checked with Cannon.  You have to do me a favor and contact Pee Pee and tell him that.   We had a sign in glitch. The last day pee pee was here.   It wouldn't let us in, email. I even tried contacting admin.      It Is a GLITCH.    Tell Pee Pee. He Has to Clean his Cache.  and cookies.     As soon as I did that, I could get back on here.   I don't think Pee Pee can access pm from here until it is fixed.   He has to clean his cache.  Directions on how to do that are here in announcements.. In the water cooler.  He can read that without signing in.  Can you do that for me Ingo? and get back to me.