A Deplorable's Deplorable

Started by Blackvegetable

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
47 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 04 Dec 2017, 10:37 am

Blackvegetable       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Termin8tor » 04 Dec 2017 9:26 am wrote:

You might as well have the words,"I'm an ignorant, stupid, lying troll" tattooed to your forehead.

I notice that you didn't answer....

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 04 Dec 2017, 10:40 am

Blackvegetable       

Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Termin8tor » 04 Dec 2017 9:25 am wrote:

One of the impeachment charges that was going to be made against Clinton was his directing his wife and staff to bully and intimidate his girlfriends and victims, including threats of violence and harassment by the IRS.

Broaddrick and other accusers said they were terrified of being targeted, which is why she gave that testimony, which she later retracted under oath.

Unlike Moore's accusers, she had four contemporaneous witnesses including a nurse who treated her badly bitten lip.

A liberal icon is a serial rapist.

So go fuck yourself.

You are a lying site crashing imbecile.....

Juanita has SWORN that she was not attacked by Bill.

An Arkansas State Trooper has SWORN that Paula asked him to set her up with the Gov....

Those are the facts.....the rest are post facto rationalizations....

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,561 04 Dec 2017, 10:47 am

Termin8tor       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,561.12

Blackvegetable » 04 Dec 2017 9:40 am wrote:
You are a lying site crashing imbecile.....

Juanita has SWORN that she was not attacked by Bill.

Blah, blah, blah, blah from the troll who ignored what I said about Clinton's intimidation of women being an impeachable act and an abuse of power.

HELL FREEZES OVER=>
Chelsea Handler Tells Juanita Broaddrick She Believes Bill Clinton Raped Her

November 15, 2017 by Cristina Laila 113 Comments
974Share44TweetEmail
The tide is definitely turning on the Clintons.

Staunch Clinton supporter and ultra left-wing feminist, Chelsea Handler apologized to Juanita Broaddrick Wednesday evening and said she believed Bill Clinton raped her.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11 ... ton-raped/

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,561 04 Dec 2017, 10:49 am

Termin8tor       

Money: 11,561.12

Blackvegetable » 04 Dec 2017 9:37 am wrote:
Termin8tor » 04 Dec 2017 9:26 am wrote:
You might as well have the words,"I'm an ignorant, stupid, lying troll" tattooed to your forehead.

I notice that you didn't answer....

I generally don't waste time documenting things for a hopeless liar like you.

But I did in my last post.

Babble away, King Troll.

Posted by nuckin futz
  22,411 04 Dec 2017, 10:51 am

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 22,411.16

Termin8tor » 04 Dec 2017 9:36 am wrote:

The difference is that NAMBLA was accepted and protected by most in the liberal-left and allowed to march for years in the homosexual parades.

When a conservative is found committing some horrific act, we drive him out.

Oh, you mean like Roy Moore, Dennis Hastert, etc, ad infinitum? Log cabin Rethugs? Toe Tappers?

You state such nonsense daily!And we are supposed to believe you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted by NeoConvict
  21,214 04 Dec 2017, 11:02 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Money: 21,214.02

nuckin futz » 04 Dec 2017 9:34 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 04 Dec 2017 8:41 am wrote:

NAMBLA is a progressive group. Child predators are enabled by progressive policy and their behavior is being normalized in progressive circles. You own that.

Would you like me to post the HUNDREDS of RETHUGLICAN child predators for all to see, and expose your lie? :roll:

You are missing the point. Child predators have to HIDE regardless of party affiliation. There is a movement however to normalize sexual relationships between adults and children. Nambla and the UN council on children are two and they are both PROGRESSIVE movements.

Posted by nuckin futz
  22,411 04 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 22,411.16

NeoConvict » 04 Dec 2017 10:02 am wrote:

You are missing the point. Child predators have to HIDE regardless of party affiliation. There is a movement however to normalize sexual relationships between adults and children. Nambla and the UN council on children are two and they are both PROGRESSIVE movements.

I know you like to label things! This is not progressive, it is regressive!NAMBLA doesn't have any political clout. :roll:

Posted by NeoConvict
  21,214 04 Dec 2017, 11:21 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Money: 21,214.02

nuckin futz » 04 Dec 2017 10:09 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 04 Dec 2017 10:02 am wrote:

I know you like to label things! This is not progressive, it is regressive!NAMBLA doesn't have any political clout. :roll:

Their dangerous message is being picked up by the lgbtqrstuvwxtz groups. The attraction will be normalized and these people promoted as heroes for facing their demons without harming children. Then it will be further normalized when children are given sexual freedoms and the right to sexual expression. The writing is on the wall. Progressives will normalize pedophilia.

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum