Mueller Subpoenas Trump's Records at Deutsche Bank......b..b...b..but Benghazi!

Started by Blackvegetable

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
185 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 9:31 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Log in or register to remove this ad..
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ient-trump


As I recall, The Orange Grifter drew a red line somewhere around DB......

What would you like on your Nothingburger, Deplorable?
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 05 Dec 2017, 9:41 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 24,954
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,092.59

Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 8:31 am wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

As I recall, The Orange Grifter drew a red line somewhere around DB......

What would you like on your Nothingburger, Deplorable?


Your prediction on this?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:05 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... bda55d7103



Trump says Mueller could cross a 'red line' by digging into his finances — and he now appears to be doing just that
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mueller-red-line-finances-2017-7
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:28 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81


Hand the Idiot some rope and just step back.....




Just six weeks ago, Donald Trump’s lawyers insisted they hadn’t spent much time researching whether laws on obstruction of justice apply to the president.
After the guilty plea by Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, the explanation shifted.
Now, Trump’s legal team says it’s no longer a question of whether Trump’s firing of FBI director James Comey could be considered obstruction of justice. They now say it’s impossible for the president to be charged with that crime at all.
The shift comes as legal experts say Trump dramatically increased his legal peril by tweeting that he knew Flynn had lied to the the FBI when he fired Comey. If Trump fired Comey to prevent him from prosecuting Flynn, these experts say, that would amount to obstruction of justice.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -the-table
1

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 05 Dec 2017, 10:35 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 24,954
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,092.59

Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 8:31 am wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

As I recall, The Orange Grifter drew a red line somewhere around DB......

What would you like on your Nothingburger, Deplorable?


This time FOR SURE.


:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,301 05 Dec 2017, 10:41 am

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,961
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,301.40

Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:28 am wrote:
Hand the Idiot some rope and just step back.....



Just six weeks ago, Donald Trump’s lawyers insisted they hadn’t spent much time researching whether laws on obstruction of justice apply to the president.
After the guilty plea by Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, the explanation shifted.
Now, Trump’s legal team says it’s no longer a question of whether Trump’s firing of FBI director James Comey could be considered obstruction of justice. They now say it’s impossible for the president to be charged with that crime at all.
The shift comes as legal experts say Trump dramatically increased his legal peril by tweeting that he knew Flynn had lied to the the FBI when he fired Comey. If Trump fired Comey to prevent him from prosecuting Flynn, these experts say, that would amount to obstruction of justice.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -the-table


:rofl:
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedar
  9,017 05 Dec 2017, 10:47 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 18,702
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,017.34



Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:28 am wrote:
Hand the Idiot some rope and just step back.....
The shift comes as legal experts say Trump dramatically increased his legal peril by tweeting that he knew Flynn had lied to the the FBI when he fired Comey. If Trump fired Comey to prevent him from prosecuting Flynn, these experts say, that would amount to obstruction of justice.

What are these "experts" names?

Alan Dershowitz says he can't be charged.......

"You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate. That's what Thomas Jefferson did, that's what Lincoln did, that's what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that."~~ Alan Dershowitz
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:49 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Dowd also claimed that he mistakenly crafted a tweet sent from the president's twitter account over the weekend that appeared to suggest the president knew in January that Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, had lied to the FBI as well as Vice President Pence.



:rofl: :die: :rofl: :die: :rofl: :die: :rofl: :die: :rofl: :die: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage




ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage



ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage



ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  21,214 05 Dec 2017, 10:51 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 19,213
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 21,214.02

Muller might find himself fired if he goes too far outside of the scope of the Russian Collusion investigation. And rightfully so.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:52 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81


Cedar » 05 Dec 2017 9:47 am wrote:
What are these "experts" names?

Alan Dershowitz says he can't be charged.......

"You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate. That's what Thomas Jefferson did, that's what Lincoln did, that's what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that."~~ Alan Dershowitz


http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... in-clinton


Attorney General Jeff Sessions
argued in 1999 as an Alabama senator that then-President Clinton could be removed from office for obstructing justice amid an investigation into his relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

The Justice Department head's argument during the Clinton impeachment trial more than two decades ago contradicts the claim of President Trump's personal lawyer that the president cannot legally obstruct justice.
“The chief law officer of the land, whose oath of office calls on him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, crossed the line and failed to defend the law, and, in fact, attacked the law and the rights of a fellow citizen,” Sessions said during Clinton’s trial in the Senate, according to his remarks archived in the congressional record.

“Under our Constitution, equal justice requires that he forfeit his office,” the Alabama senator continued.....

Politico also noted that 17 current senators also supported the obstruction of justice charge against Clinton, including Senate Majority Leader
Mitch McConnell
(R-Ky.), Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman
Chuck Grassley
(R-Iowa) as well as Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman
Richard Burr
(R-N.C.), who served in the House at that time.



3

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,561 05 Dec 2017, 10:56 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,869
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,561.12

Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:49 am wrote:
Dowd also claimed that he mistakenly crafted a tweet sent from the president's twitter account over the weekend that appeared to suggest the president knew in January that Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, had lied to the FBI as well as Vice President Pence. :die:


So freaking what, Dim?

Babble all you want as Trump transforms the country away from Obama's leftist idiocy. :)
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:58 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Termin8tor » 05 Dec 2017 9:56 am wrote:

So freaking what, Dim?

Babble all you want as Trump transforms the country away from Obama's leftist idiocy. :)

The Grifter INCRIMINATED himself, you fucking idiot...
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

NeoConvict » 05 Dec 2017 9:51 am wrote:
Muller might find himself fired if he goes too far outside of the scope of the Russian Collusion investigation. And rightfully so.


Not until we have seen every Trump email for the past 20 years...
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  21,214 05 Dec 2017, 11:03 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 19,213
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 21,214.02

Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:59 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 05 Dec 2017 9:51 am wrote:
Muller might find himself fired if he goes too far outside of the scope of the Russian Collusion investigation. And rightfully so.


Not until we have seen every Trump email for the past 20 years...



That would have nothing to do with the snipe hunt they are supposedly on. I don't think Progressives realize the danger of the precedent they are setting. Eventually, when you pull your heads out of your collective asses and decide to return to supporting working class Americans instead of catering solely to aggrieved minorities, you will regain the Whitehouse. At that time, 7 to 20 years in the future, you can expect the same tactics being deployed against Trump to be used on your guy or gal. You will scream like scalded gender confused cats when it occurs.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 11:06 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81


NeoConvict » 05 Dec 2017 10:03 am wrote:

That would have nothing to do with the snipe hunt they are supposedly on. I don't think Progressives realize the danger of the precedent they are setting. Eventually, when you pull your heads out of your collective asses and decide to return to supporting working class Americans instead of catering solely to aggrieved minorities, you will regain the Whitehouse. At that time, 7 to 20 years in the future, you can expect the same tactics being deployed against Trump to be used on your guy or gal. You will scream like scalded gender confused cats when it occurs.

That's irrelevant......you want the whole truth, don't you, Tovarish?

Shall we go over the ACTUAL employment data, or are you just gonna stick with the bullshit that you don't know?

Perhaps we could start with Private Industry payrolls.....


https://www.bls.gov/


ready when you are......or will you be needing to brush up on The Ordinal Property of Numbers.........again
3

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 05 Dec 2017, 11:07 am


Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 8:31 am wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

As I recall, The Orange Grifter drew a red line somewhere around DB......

What would you like on your Nothingburger, Deplorable?


People who bash trump's record as a poor businessman forget how successful he has been as a money launderer.
1

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 05 Dec 2017, 11:10 am

Cedar » 05 Dec 2017 9:47 am wrote:
Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:28 am wrote:
Hand the Idiot some rope and just step back.....
The shift comes as legal experts say Trump dramatically increased his legal peril by tweeting that he knew Flynn had lied to the the FBI when he fired Comey. If Trump fired Comey to prevent him from prosecuting Flynn, these experts say, that would amount to obstruction of justice.

What are these "experts" names?

Alan Dershowitz says he can't be charged.......

"You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate. That's what Thomas Jefferson did, that's what Lincoln did, that's what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that."~~ Alan Dershowitz


Dershowitz is a wacko. Ask Nixon.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedar
  9,017 05 Dec 2017, 11:15 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 18,702
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,017.34



Blackvegetable » 05 Dec 2017 9:52 am wrote:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... in-clinton

Attorney General Jeff Sessions
argued in 1999 as an Alabama senator that then-President Clinton could be removed from office for obstructing justice amid an investigation into his relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

The Justice Department head's argument during the Clinton impeachment trial more than two decades ago contradicts the claim of President Trump's personal lawyer that the president cannot legally obstruct justice.
“The chief law officer of the land, whose oath of office calls on him to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, crossed the line and failed to defend the law, and, in fact, attacked the law and the rights of a fellow citizen,” Sessions said during Clinton’s trial in the Senate, according to his remarks archived in the congressional record.

“Under our Constitution, equal justice requires that he forfeit his office,” the Alabama senator continued.....

Politico also noted that 17 current senators also supported the obstruction of justice charge against Clinton, including Senate Majority Leader
Mitch McConnell
(R-Ky.), Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman
Chuck Grassley
(R-Iowa) as well as Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman
Richard Burr
(R-N.C.), who served in the House at that time.




Apple to oranges, Clinton had Lewinski lie.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedar
  9,017 05 Dec 2017, 11:18 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 18,702
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,017.34



Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 10:10 am wrote:

Dershowitz is a wacko. Ask Nixon.


He's a constitutional Scholar, I think I'll believe him over a loud mouth internet drunk.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  8,506 05 Dec 2017, 11:23 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 6,681
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,505.81

Cedar » 05 Dec 2017 10:15 am wrote:

Apple to oranges, Clinton had Lewinski lie.


Who didn't see this coming?

But then, we've seen child predation normalized, and The Ordinal Property rejected.
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic