Remember How the Left Claims Voter ID is an Intimidation Tactic

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: larryc12, roadkill
4 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 07 Dec 2017, 5:59 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,092.59

Anyone with an adult mind knows that's hogwash.

But there actually is a democrat ad that tries to use intimidation to warn people their vote is public record.

This ad can mean nothing less than a threat to people that don't vote for the pig democrat Doug Jones in Alabama.

The dems are so far in the tank they now resort to threats aimed at voters. Looks like the dems have been reduced to Antifa tactics.

The Alabama SOS wanted Google to remove this ad...and they did.

“Secretary Merrill’s team contacted the Media and Advertising team at Google (YouTube’s parent company) and through several intense discussions and many references to Alabama State Law the team at Google felt the ad should be “disapproved” and that it was in violation of the AdWords advertising policies.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24289/wat ... -saavedra#

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,836 07 Dec 2017, 7:39 am

larryc12       

Money: 15,836.38

roadkill » 07 Dec 2017 4:59 am wrote:
Anyone with an adult mind knows that's hogwash.

But there actually is a democrat ad that tries to use intimidation to warn people their vote is public record.

This ad can mean nothing less than a threat to people that don't vote for the pig democrat Doug Jones in Alabama.

The dems are so far in the tank they now resort to threats aimed at voters. Looks like the dems have been reduced to Antifa tactics.

The Alabama SOS wanted Google to remove this ad...and they did.

“Secretary Merrill’s team contacted the Media and Advertising team at Google (YouTube’s parent company) and through several intense discussions and many references to Alabama State Law the team at Google felt the ad should be “disapproved” and that it was in violation of the AdWords advertising policies.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24289/wat ... -saavedra#

All this shit we are seeing at the federal level is way beyond the point of mere disgust. We're in actual danger territory now and we really don't know who to trust anymore. For one very important example, where the HELL is Jeff Sessions? Hiding under his desk? :x

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 07 Dec 2017, 7:41 am

roadkill       

larryc12 » 07 Dec 2017 6:39 am wrote:

All this shit we are seeing at the federal level is way beyond the point of mere disgust. We're in actual danger territory now and we really don't know who to trust anymore. For one very important example, where the HELL is Jeff Sessions? Hiding under his desk? :x

I've wondered about Sessions too...but he did make a move to arrest Kate Steinle's killer.

Maybe California will try to block his efforts.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,836 07 Dec 2017, 7:46 am

larryc12       

Money: 15,836.38

roadkill » 07 Dec 2017 6:41 am wrote:

I've wondered about Sessions too...but he did make a move to arrest Kate Steinle's killer.

Maybe California will try to block his efforts.

I'm well beyond wondering at this point. Maybe he's got something in the works over all this FBI bullshit and Mueller and his "team", but maybe he doesn't.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,093 07 Dec 2017, 7:59 am

roadkill       

larryc12 » 07 Dec 2017 6:46 am wrote:

I'm well beyond wondering at this point. Maybe he's got something in the works over all this FBI bullshit and Mueller and his "team", but maybe he doesn't.

I know what you mean...I don't know either.

Hopefully he has something in the works.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum