Grand Old Pedophiles

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
208 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:03 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 10:06 am wrote:

Actually, if you had any honor, it should chill YOU. It won't, though.

:die:
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:04 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 10:18 am wrote:

Yes, another Deplorable here squealed about how "reluctant" he was to be supporting a child molester. I guess not being eager in support of a pedophile makes it okay, according to Deplorable morality. Grand Old Pedophiles.

:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:05 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

bobgnote » 05 Dec 2017 2:25 pm wrote:
Hey now! You might be ranting this shit at Conyers, when you have no more Captain Underpants, NOW.

Somebody should have got John a doctor, years ago. Just saying.

HE'S THE GUY WHO STARTED UP INTRODUCING 1-PAY, YEAR AFTER YEAR, so Bernie and Senator Kamy-face finally kissed it. :mrgreen:

:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:07 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

bobgnote » 05 Dec 2017 2:22 pm wrote:

Roy Moore campaign heads for success and a seat in the US Senate!

Image

:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 10:27 am wrote:

I predict that trying to make yourselves the victim for supporting a child molester will be a snivel too far, crybaby. And, we know what you want exploding in your face, Deviant Twitch.

:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:09 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 11:12 am wrote:
I suppose the "pro-life" position makes sense, if you are wanting fetuses to survive long enough for you to be able to molest them.

:die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 05 Dec 2017, 9:15 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

bv, ricky, and indago are 3 of a kindń extreme progressive moonbats. They deserve all of the ridicule we can give them!!!

:die:
0

TrumpWonHaHa's Photo
Posted by TrumpWonHaHa
  428 06 Dec 2017, 2:11 am

TrumpWonHaHa    
   

Posts: 313
Republican Republican political affiliation
Politics: Republican
Money: 427.69

Sgt Bilko » 05 Dec 2017 8:15 pm wrote:
bv, ricky, and indago are 3 of a kindń extreme progressive moonbats. They deserve all of the ridicule we can give them!!!

:die:


Tell us about your arrest record.

Image
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 06 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

TrumpWonHaHa » 06 Dec 2017 1:11 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 05 Dec 2017 8:15 pm wrote:
bv, ricky, and indago are 3 of a kindń extreme progressive moonbats. They deserve all of the ridicule we can give them!!!

:die:


Tell us about your arrest record.

Image

It is obvious to the casual observer that you are an idiotic ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense.
You are just a far leftwing progressive moonbat spouting the far leftwing hate filled rhetoric. You use the Alinsky approach using the following 2 basic rules from Rules for Radicals.
1. Demonize the opposition.
2. Never discuss the issues because it humanizes the opposition.

You use the fallacious ad hominem attacks to accomplish this. I defy you to use factual discussion to prove your vile assertions. I bet you run from this challenge. That's because all you have is lying slander!!!
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 06 Dec 2017, 11:10 am

Sgt Bilko » 05 Dec 2017 8:09 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 11:12 am wrote:
I suppose the "pro-life" position makes sense, if you are wanting fetuses to survive long enough for you to be able to molest them.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:


If anybody was wondering what to get Pvt. Dildo for Christmas, I'm guessing he has to be about out of cutesy emojis by now. An ability to articulate a thought would be better, but technology has its limits.
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 06 Dec 2017, 11:13 am

His "... idiotic ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense
" and "Alinsky" victimhood are more than a little worn and tarnished, also.
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 06 Dec 2017, 11:46 am

"I'm a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment. If you see me carrying a gun, though, I'll be climbing down from a deer stand or coming out of a turkey blind, not prancing about on stage in a cowboy suit!" - Doug Jones in Alabama.
0

User avatar
Posted by bobgnote
  2,470 06 Dec 2017, 1:19 pm

bobgnote User avatar
     
     

Posts: 1,855
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Male
Money: 2,469.98

Go Dildo, go dildo! Can't take a weaz AND Uncle Jedi, can you, dil.
0

User avatar
Posted by bobgnote
  2,470 06 Dec 2017, 1:24 pm

bobgnote User avatar
     
     

Posts: 1,855
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Male
Money: 2,469.98

Ricky Tavy » 06 Dec 2017 10:46 am wrote:
"I'm a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment. If you see me carrying a gun, though, I'll be climbing down from a deer stand or coming out of a turkey blind, not prancing about on stage in a cowboy suit!" - Doug Jones in Alabama.


The Alabama Fire Ship does commemorate the late Lynyrds, in their P-3 facsimile, which didn't land, correctly.

Seems it might have clipped trees and got over, like Stanford band at the bowl game, but Capt.Puffer lowered the gear and topped trees and got casualties.

Don't crash on THAT captain, hey. No Sully, there, but you know? GIVEN STANFORD AND INFAME, THERE, WAS THAT A SUICIDE FLIGHT, to foreshadow Fukushima?

That is a hot rod on the restaurant roof, is it not? :mrgreen:
0

TrumpWonHaHa's Photo
Posted by TrumpWonHaHa
  428 06 Dec 2017, 10:38 pm

TrumpWonHaHa    
   

Posts: 313
Republican Republican political affiliation
Politics: Republican
Money: 427.69


Sgt Bilko » 06 Dec 2017 9:59 am wrote:
It is obvious to the casual observer that you are an idiotic ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense.
You are just a far leftwing progressive moonbat spouting the far leftwing hate filled rhetoric. You use the Alinsky approach using the following 2 basic rules from Rules for Radicals.
1. Demonize the opposition.
2. Never discuss the issues because it humanizes the opposition.

You use the fallacious ad hominem attacks to accomplish this. I defy you to use factual discussion to prove your vile assertions. I bet you run from this challenge. That's because all you have is lying slander!!!


I don't have to demonize you you because you have done it for me with your distract and lie tactics. No ad hominem attack. you are a treasonous piece of shit and that's the truth.

It is a fact that nearly all pedophiles are Republicans and I can prove it and you have no defense. You are probably a pedophile because you are very quick to defend them. Maybe somebody should preemptively cut you pedophile balls off and shove them down your throat. You fit the profile of a pedophile perfectly.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

*Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

*Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a 16 year old girl when he was 28.

*Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

*Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

*Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

*Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.

*Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

*Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
1

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,495 07 Dec 2017, 8:14 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,778
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 18,495.38

Ricky Tavy » 06 Dec 2017 10:10 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 05 Dec 2017 8:09 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 05 Dec 2017 11:12 am wrote:
I suppose the "pro-life" position makes sense, if you are wanting fetuses to survive long enough for you to be able to molest them.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:


If anybody was wondering what to get Pvt. Dildo for Christmas, I'm guessing he has to be about out of cutesy emojis by now. An ability to articulate a thought would be better, but technology has its limits.

When you start posting real discussions about issues then I will respond accordingly. Your version goes down the path of flights of fancy and fallacious ad hominem attacks.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,561 07 Dec 2017, 8:34 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,869
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,561.12

TrumpWonHaHa » 06 Dec 2017 9:38 pm wrote:
I don't have to demonize you you because you have done it for me with your distract and lie tactics. No ad hominem attack. you are a treasonous piece of shit and that's the truth.

It is a fact that nearly all pedophiles are Republicans and I can prove it and you have no defense. You are probably a pedophile because you are very quick to defend them. Maybe somebody should preemptively cut you pedophile balls off and shove them down your throat. You fit the profile of a pedophile perfectly.


Someone get some meds for this psycho. :loco:
0

User avatar
Posted by indago
  13,426 07 Dec 2017, 8:35 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,941
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,425.85

Sgt Bilko » 05 Dec 2017 8:15 pm wrote:
bv, ricky, and indago are 3 of a kindń extreme progressive moonbats. They deserve all of the ridicule we can give them!!!

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:


Just look at him there, laughing away, just as happy as if he was in his right mind.

Misty was right about you:

"You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense about everything" — Sgt Bilko

"You are a vacuous simpleton shrieking the same claptrap and rubbish over and over like some kind of a deranged parrot." — Misty



Just continue to do the handwringing thing, with the weeping and wailing, and gnashing of teeth...

And throw in some WhineySnively too...

You're really good at that...
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,122 07 Dec 2017, 10:21 am


Image
7

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  21,214 07 Dec 2017, 10:24 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 19,213
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 21,214.02



ISIS is fundamentalist Islam as practiced by the prophet himself. I disagree with your silly meme as there are plenty of Christians whose faith is but window dressing. Obama comes to mind.
0


PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic