Deplorable, trumpy bigotry

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
181 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 5:50 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Thought I'd let our Deplorables know that news is going nuts over a trump statement that Faux Gnus is studiously ignoring.

WaPo reports that in a meeting with lawmakers, trump asked why we have to take immigrants from "shithole countries" in Africa and Latin America. He wanted to know why we couldn't get them from countries like Norway. CNN confirms the report. WH issued a statement in which there was no denial. Instead, the statement blamed those who leaked and reported the story for not wanting to put "America First."

Now, none of you Deplorables will be the least bothered by trump's bigotry. You will not be bothered by the way trump defended bigotry by questioning the patriotism of those who are not bigots. The bigotry is a big part of what you love about him. It's right up there with how you feel his stupidity makes him one of you. My major problem with that is that few of you cowards will stand behind your bigotry. There are a few here have the courage to admit their racism, so long as you can do it anonymously in cyber-space. The rest of you are too gutless even to do that.

Oh, good news! Faux Gnus is addressing the matter, flailing desperately to come up with a good spin. I'll check back later to see what you've been told to squawk.

Posted by Cedar
  9,514 11 Jan 2018, 5:56 pm

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,513.82

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 4:50 pm wrote:
Thought I'd let our Deplorables know that news is going nuts over a trump statement that Faux Gnus is studiously ignoring.

WaPo reports that in a meeting with lawmakers, trump asked why we have to take immigrants from "shithole countries" in Africa and Latin America. He wanted to know why we couldn't get them from countries like Norway. CNN confirms the report. WH issued a statement in which there was no denial. Instead, the statement blamed those who leaked and reported the story for not wanting to put "America First."

Now, none of you Deplorables will be the least bothered by trump's bigotry. You will not be bothered by the way trump defended bigotry by questioning the patriotism of those who are not bigots. The bigotry is a big part of what you love about him. It's right up there with how you feel his stupidity makes him one of you. My major problem with that is that few of you cowards will stand behind your bigotry. There are a few here have the courage to admit their racism, so long as you can do it anonymously in cyber-space. The rest of you are too gutless even to do that.

Oh, good news! Faux Gnus is addressing the matter, flailing desperately to come up with a good spin. I'll check back later to see what you've been told to squawk.

Ironically your OP makes you a bigot. :)

Posted by Str8tEdge
  39,398 11 Jan 2018, 6:00 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 39,397.64

Damn, Trump is a MASTER pussy grabber.

Look at little ricky!!!! I think he's about to cry!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Posted by xxxx
  4 11 Jan 2018, 6:11 pm

xxxx User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 3.51

you should be highly successful to come here......we don't want scum sucking shit like you wife beating pedophile

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,428 11 Jan 2018, 6:23 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 29,428.39

What is the problem. He simply called a spade a spade.

they are shithole countries and we don't need to be spending taxpayer money supporting the shitheads from the shithole countries.

Posted by xxxx
  4 11 Jan 2018, 6:35 pm

xxxx User avatar

Haiti is an AIDS infested shit hole. One of the dirtiest diseased ridden shit holes around......who wants that scum...ricky, you'd never stand for them living in the tent next to you...lol

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  2,747 11 Jan 2018, 7:09 pm

charles.thompson      

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,746.97

if you admire those shithole nations, I suggest you move there.

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  2,747 11 Jan 2018, 7:45 pm

charles.thompson      

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,746.97

One of the most irritating thing about white liberals is how dishonest they are. I know that the vast majority of white liberals know that Haiti is a shithole. And far more than are willing to admit also suspect that Haiti is probably a shithole because it's populated by shitty people. So it is actually a very fair question for our president to ask why we would want to make this nation more shitty by importing lots of shotty people.

There may be a handful of liberals who are simply ignorant enough to think that Haiti is only a shithole because it is oppressed by an evil system. But that is ridiculous if you know many facts about the world or about history.

But you simply won't address the truth. Because it's racist. And you think you really are fooling people with your charades. You aren't. Not even Haitians believe you.
Last edited by charles.thompson on 11 Jan 2018, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,428 11 Jan 2018, 7:46 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Progs want to do the entire country like they have done public education. Take everything down to the lowest denominator.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:16 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Stinky McPeterson » 11 Jan 2018 5:11 pm wrote:

you should be highly successful to come here......we don't want scum sucking shit like you wife beating pedophile

Do you and the gerbil up your ass speak for all the twitches who wallow in sexual deviancy or just yourself? Doesn't look like you are having much luck begging the other Deplorables for help, sissy.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:17 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cedar » 11 Jan 2018 4:56 pm wrote:

Ironically your OP makes you a bigot. :)

I confess to being bigoted against cowardly bigots. Does that validate your need to be a victim?

Posted by xxxx
  4 11 Jan 2018, 8:19 pm

xxxx User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 7:16 pm wrote:

Do you and the gerbil up your ass speak for all the twitches who wallow in sexual deviancy or just yourself? Doesn't look like you are having much luck begging the other Deplorables for help, sissy.

Hey Camel Toes. You are the deviant. You think that you are better than me????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yer a drunkin loser....i'm stunned...you think you're better than me??? :loco: :loco: :wave: :rofl: :rofl:

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,009 11 Jan 2018, 8:20 pm

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,009.37

Which shit hole country did you come from...Tamponistan?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:20 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Str8tEdge » 11 Jan 2018 5:00 pm wrote:
Damn, Trump is a MASTER pussy grabber.

Look at little ricky!!!! I think he's about to cry!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am unsurprised that you would put yourself among the cowardly bigoted, as you suck vicarious vengeance from a flabby old brat against all those smarties who look down on your dumb ass. Not surprised you don't have the courage to own your bigotry.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:21 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

crimsongulf » 11 Jan 2018 5:23 pm wrote:
What is the problem. He simply called a spade a spade.

they are shithole countries and we don't need to be spending taxpayer money supporting the shitheads from the shithole countries.

Another Deplorable lines up in the cowardly bigot section, also too gutless to stand behind his bigotry.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:22 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

charles.thompson » 11 Jan 2018 6:09 pm wrote:
if you admire those shithole nations, I suggest you move there.

Chucky, on the other hand, has the courage to declare his bigotry openly, so long as he can do it anonymously in cyber-space.

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,428 11 Jan 2018, 8:23 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 7:21 pm wrote:

Another Deplorable lines up in the cowardly bigot section, also too gutless to stand behind his bigotry.

They are aids infested mongrels, WTF would even an imbecile such as yourself want them here.

Have another shot of Popov.

Posted by Cedar
  9,514 11 Jan 2018, 8:23 pm

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,513.82

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 7:17 pm wrote:

I confess to being bigoted against cowardly bigots. Does that validate your need to be a victim?

Pointing out the stupidity of your diatribe doesn’t equate with feelings of victimhood. Did your OP validate your need to be a victim? See how that works.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,065 11 Jan 2018, 8:24 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

roadkill » 11 Jan 2018 7:20 pm wrote:

Which shit hole country did you come from...Tamponistan?

While my #1 groupie is not sure whether to be up front about his bigotry. He will wait for clarification on what he is supposed to think.

Posted by Bigsky
  57,611 11 Jan 2018, 8:25 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,610.55

why cant we have white immigration? we have absorbed enough niggers and spics and gooks

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum