Trump wasn't the "mistake" some keep bellowing

Started by deezer shoove

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
68 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,038 10 Jan 2018, 12:25 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

Log in or register to remove this ad..
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 09 Jan 2018 12:45 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 12:38 pm wrote:

It's a chatroom. Quote Herman Melville for all I care.
It's a run-on sentence, dumbfuck. Defend it all you want.

You defend stupid shit constantly while pretending to be smarter than the entire board. :rofl:

Now you can't even admit to something this simple? Go whack off looking in a mirror. :\


Your masturbatory self-gratification did not deflect from the fact that you did not cite a particular sentence that confused your tiny mind. Oh, and being smarter than you is not being smarter than the entire board, whiny. Being smarter than you only puts me in the top 99 percentile.


I got your schtick. Don't bother wasting the vocabulary. Go impress somebody else.
You're all negative and bitter. No sense of humor or self-deprecation. GET FUCKED.

I mean that in the fullest sense of the word. :wave:


I still say a white flag would be less demeaning than your repeated, impotent sputtering.
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  57,570 10 Jan 2018, 3:06 am

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,809
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,570.35



deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 9:20 pm wrote:

I meant that in a consensual way, of course. ;)

Hell, I have a couple friends that are borderline complete flamers. No negative reflection on me.
My one commie buddy has two sisters... both gay. Not hot, so it's no loss to us manly guys. :wave:

I'm going to think on this for a while.....I feel like I need to be mad as hell.....but don't know.
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,907 10 Jan 2018, 8:35 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 10,408
Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,907.48



Bigsky » 10 Jan 2018 2:06 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 9:20 pm wrote:

I meant that in a consensual way, of course. ;)

Hell, I have a couple friends that are borderline complete flamers. No negative reflection on me.
My one commie buddy has two sisters... both gay. Not hot, so it's no loss to us manly guys. :wave:

I'm going to think on this for a while.....I feel like I need to be mad as hell.....but don't know.


So far, I didn't call you a rape artist. ...and I admit to having fucked up friends.

There's nothing but honesty and goodwill flowing. I'm fucking awesome. :wub:
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  57,570 10 Jan 2018, 8:38 am

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,809
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,570.35



deezer shoove » 10 Jan 2018 7:35 am wrote:

So far, I didn't call you a rape artist. ...and I admit to having fucked up friends.

There's nothing but honesty and goodwill flowing. I'm fucking awesome. :wub:

it could still be a trick....im on guard....
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,907 10 Jan 2018, 8:41 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 10,408
Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,907.48



Bigsky » 10 Jan 2018 7:38 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 10 Jan 2018 7:35 am wrote:

So far, I didn't call you a rape artist. ...and I admit to having fucked up friends.

There's nothing but honesty and goodwill flowing. I'm fucking awesome. :wub:

it could still be a trick....im on guard....


I don't blame you one bit. Especially that honesty horseshit... ;)
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,907 10 Jan 2018, 8:41 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 10,408
Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,907.48



Ricky Tavy » 09 Jan 2018 11:25 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 09 Jan 2018 12:45 pm wrote:

Your masturbatory self-gratification did not deflect from the fact that you did not cite a particular sentence that confused your tiny mind. Oh, and being smarter than you is not being smarter than the entire board, whiny. Being smarter than you only puts me in the top 99 percentile.


I got your schtick. Don't bother wasting the vocabulary. Go impress somebody else.
You're all negative and bitter. No sense of humor or self-deprecation. GET FUCKED.

I mean that in the fullest sense of the word. :wave:


I still say a white flag would be less demeaning than your repeated, impotent sputtering.


Ok, Brattle
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,907 11 Jan 2018, 6:26 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 10,408
Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,907.48



deezer shoove » 10 Jan 2018 7:41 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 09 Jan 2018 11:25 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:

I got your schtick. Don't bother wasting the vocabulary. Go impress somebody else.
You're all negative and bitter. No sense of humor or self-deprecation. GET FUCKED.

I mean that in the fullest sense of the word. :wave:


I still say a white flag would be less demeaning than your repeated, impotent sputtering.


Ok, Brattle


I had my suspicions.
Nice to see you dropped the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and "Dance, little boy" shit.

"More troll crap" was getting way too childish even for you.

So, you're less mindless. Good for you. :clap:
0

peepee's Photo
Posted by peepee
  2,163 16 Jan 2018, 3:31 pm

peepee    
   

Posts: 1,173
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,162.91

Cedar » 09 Jan 2018 10:26 pm wrote:
I don’t know how to make a car, but I know how the fuck to drive one. I don’t give a fuck where a dollar comes from as long as they keep rolling in.


:clap:

...i will be re-posting this over at my fabulous 'peepee on money'...btw, your response is very common among republican/crat-level monetary ignoramuses...suffice it to say that even you -an obvious republicrat-level thinker- know a whole lot more about how cars are created than you know about the creation of the money for which you devote your dullard republicrat-level life!...

...[..it always amazes me that so many of these republicrats lack any hone$t knowledge or even intellectual curiousity as to $omething $o important...a hideou$ monetary order for whom they $uck $o much peni$!...] :wave:
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedar
  9,492 16 Jan 2018, 4:11 pm

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 19,413
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,492.28



peepee » 16 Jan 2018 2:31 pm wrote:

:clap:

...i will be re-posting this over at my fabulous 'peepee on money'...btw, your response is very common among republican/crat-level monetary ignoramuses...suffice it to say that even you -an obvious republicrat-level thinker- know a whole lot more about how cars are created than you know about the creation of the money for which you devote your dullard republicrat-level life!...

...[..it always amazes me that so many of these republicrats lack any hone$t knowledge or even intellectual curiousity as to $omething $o important...a hideou$ monetary order for whom they $uck $o much peni$!...] :wave:


Knock yourself out, Pisspiss.
0


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic