This is why we can't have nice things

Started by Annoyed Liberall

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
129 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by xxxx
  4 11 Jan 2018, 10:00 am

xxxx User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Posts: 16,687
Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 3.51

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Annoyed Liberall » 11 Jan 2018 7:30 am wrote:
Sometimes. Sometimes we fall into it.


it is half and half.was facebook at the right time....yes.did trump take his dads millions and make billions?

however..our lives are like paper cups going down the Niagra River being pulled and pushed every which way at a whim.then we fall over.... :)
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,280 11 Jan 2018, 10:35 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 70,921
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 13,280.06



Bigsky » 11 Jan 2018 1:51 am wrote:
you see....by defining the whole quill in your chapeau statement I didn't have to google......THAT ALONE SAVED A DEGREE OR TWO IN CARBON EMISSION OVER 1000 YEARS....was that so hard? :wub: :wub:
Saving the planet, one smart-mouthed quip at a time... :)
0

User avatar
Posted by bobgnote
  2,666 11 Jan 2018, 10:40 am

bobgnote User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,009
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Male
Money: 2,666.19

Annoyed Liberall » 10 Jan 2018 3:29 pm wrote:
larryc12 » 10 Jan 2018 3:02 pm wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 10 Jan 2018 2:54 pm wrote:
I have been accused of being wishy washy and insipid.

I understand those are insults. I understand that I am called that because I don't puke extreme talking points from either side.

What I don't understand, is when seeing all sides of an issue made a person someone to hold in contempt.


I'm willing to go out on the proverbial limb and bet you have plenty of nice things. ;)

I do, thank you!
I have been working my ass off since I was 11 years old.
I have earned a comfortable life.
I also try to make life more comfortable for those around me. :)


Cutting in, ma'am.

The mere mention of your suspected property holdings affects my reproductive urges.

It's that Frank Thomas guy.
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  21,613 11 Jan 2018, 10:50 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 19,431
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 21,613.49

Annoyed Liberall » 10 Jan 2018 2:54 pm wrote:
I have been accused of being wishy washy and insipid.

I understand those are insults. I understand that I am called that because I don't puke extreme talking points from either side.

What I don't understand, is when seeing all sides of an issue made a person someone to hold in contempt.

We disagree pretty often politically but I like the fact you are able to articulate reasons for your stances rather than regurgitating talking points. Have rarely seen you resort to personal attacks. One of my favorite moderate left posters. :D
0

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  10,148 11 Jan 2018, 11:04 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 32,541
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 10,147.81



NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2018 9:50 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 10 Jan 2018 2:54 pm wrote:
I have been accused of being wishy washy and insipid.

I understand those are insults. I understand that I am called that because I don't puke extreme talking points from either side.

What I don't understand, is when seeing all sides of an issue made a person someone to hold in contempt.

We disagree pretty often politically but I like the fact you are able to articulate reasons for your stances rather than regurgitating talking points. Have rarely seen you resort to personal attacks. One of my favorite moderate left posters. :D

Personal attacks on the right person can be a lot of fun. lol
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,089 11 Jan 2018, 11:22 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 26,988
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,089.11

Annoyed Liberall » 11 Jan 2018 10:04 am wrote:
Personal attacks on the right person can be a lot of fun. lol


I sure I don't know what yer talking about. :ninja:
0

User avatar
Posted by indago
  14,202 11 Jan 2018, 11:24 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,473
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,201.86


Annoyed Liberall » 11 Jan 2018 10:04 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2018 9:50 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 10 Jan 2018 2:54 pm wrote:
I have been accused of being wishy washy and insipid.

I understand those are insults. I understand that I am called that because I don't puke extreme talking points from either side.

What I don't understand, is when seeing all sides of an issue made a person someone to hold in contempt.

We disagree pretty often politically but I like the fact you are able to articulate reasons for your stances rather than regurgitating talking points. Have rarely seen you resort to personal attacks. One of my favorite moderate left posters. :D

Personal attacks on the right person can be a lot of fun. lol


Yeah! Image
1

User avatar
Posted by Fuelman
  6,611 11 Jan 2018, 3:39 pm

Fuelman User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,554
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 6,610.94

President "Annoyed Liberal"

We can only hope our first woman president is a fraction of what Annoyed Liberal represents.


P.S. Phamanu (from the Somoan Mafia) owes me a solid, if Ricky becomes a problem, just let me know. I have friends in low places!
0

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  10,148 12 Jan 2018, 8:03 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 32,541
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 10,147.81



Fuelman » 11 Jan 2018 2:39 pm wrote:
President "Annoyed Liberal"

We can only hope our first woman president is a fraction of what Annoyed Liberal represents.

P.S. Phamanu (from the Somoan Mafia) owes me a solid, if Ricky becomes a problem, just let me know. I have friends in low places!

Thank you.

Sometimes these dopes need to be slapped down like a cat who climbs the curtains.
You don't fuck with the queen. ;)
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,089 12 Jan 2018, 8:20 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 26,988
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,089.11


Annoyed Liberall » 12 Jan 2018 7:03 am wrote:
Thank you.

Sometimes these dopes need to be slapped down like a cat who climbs the curtains.
You don't fuck with the queen. ;)


I prefer kitty-copter.

Grab Ricky by his tail and pretend like yer lassoing a mouse. :)
1


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic