"Joe Arpaio running for Senate in Arizona"

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
53 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 12 Jan 2018, 4:10 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 70,989
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 13,353.73



Log in or register to remove this ad..
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 12:25 pm wrote:
Isn't he a trifle on the "old as dirt" side?

He must be just doing this to fuck with people.
Man has a right to make a living - it was this or rasslin.
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by indago
  14,249 12 Jan 2018, 5:14 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,502
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,248.63

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 10:41 am wrote:
roadkill » 11 Jan 2018 10:31 am wrote:


Never said their weren't corrupt repubs...moron.

But yer post implies it's only repubs.

UR stupid.


My post says the Regressives are running four people convicted of crimes. Dems running any?

Moron.


I see you signed your little rant "Moron"
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 7:26 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 3:08 am wrote:
Let the screeching begin.


:)
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  57,690 12 Jan 2018, 7:34 am

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,936
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,689.69



Misty » 10 Jan 2018 12:40 pm wrote:
Seems like running criminals for office is all the rage in the Republican Party.
Republicans have 4 convicted criminals running for Congress this year.
Arpaio, Don Blankenship (who is responsible for the death of 29 miners), Michael Grimm and Greg Gianforte.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hillary
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,956 12 Jan 2018, 7:40 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 10,433
Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,956.03



Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 3:10 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 09 Jan 2018 12:25 pm wrote:
Isn't he a trifle on the "old as dirt" side?

He must be just doing this to fuck with people.
Man has a right to make a living - it was this or rasslin.


I was driving through Ionia Co. in Michigan mid-afternoon about 10 years ago.
On I-96 at 71 mph. Very light traffic so I was slowly passing in the left lane.

I saw the Ionia County Sheriff in the right lane and just kept on. As I was passing him, I could see it was a young woman in uniform in the passenger side. The driver was a uniformed, old goat that probably lived under a bridge. He waited until my back bumper was even with his front bumper (probably to see my plate number). Then he blew his horn and I considered ignoring him.

I was on a run for my job and thought better of getting a speeding ticket on the clock (which is just dumb). So I slowed and got this "Joe Arpaio" look as he cruised by. At least what I imagined Old Joe would look like close up. I guess he was teaching the young lady how to fuck with people.

Of course as soon as I hit the county line 5 minutes later I was going 85 again. It was just a useless gesture all around.

Old guy trying to show his sperm count, me obviously on business (the corridor is well known), young lady probably threw herself at him at the next rest stop for that BJ. :\

I felt like the winner overall. He probably earned no points impressing the girl.
Old fuckers seeking to retain . . . something.

I only hope I'm not doing that petty shit when I'm too old to drive. ;)
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 7:51 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 10:41 am wrote:

My post says the Regressives are running four people convicted of crimes. Dems running any?

Moron.


How about national immigration laws?


How about sanctuary California run by dems? Not to mention cities around the nation.


Hey Tampon Tavy...UR dumb.
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 11:03 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

roadkill » 12 Jan 2018 6:51 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 10:41 am wrote:

My post says the Regressives are running four people convicted of crimes. Dems running any?

Moron.


How about national immigration laws?

How about sanctuary California run by dems? Not to mention cities around the nation.

Hey Tampon Tavy...UR dumb.



Were you pretending to have a point, or was this just a new excuse to play with your new tampon fetish?
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 11:07 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:03 am wrote:

Were you pretending to have a point, or was this just a new excuse to play with your new tampon fetish?


Hey Tampon Tavy...why are you gumming my ankle again?
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 11:12 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

roadkill » 12 Jan 2018 10:07 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:03 am wrote:

Were you pretending to have a point, or was this just a new excuse to play with your new tampon fetish?


Hey Tampon Tavy...why are you gumming my ankle again?


Merely inspiring you to display your Deplorable deviancy and witless lack of pride. It's the price you have to pay to beg me for attention.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 11:25 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:12 am wrote:

Merely inspiring you to display your Deplorable deviancy and witless lack of pride. It's the price you have to pay to beg me for attention.


OK...I'll beg for more of yer attention.

Why did the dems get smeared nation wide under Obama? :clap:
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 11:35 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

roadkill » 12 Jan 2018 10:25 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:12 am wrote:

Merely inspiring you to display your Deplorable deviancy and witless lack of pride. It's the price you have to pay to beg me for attention.


OK...I'll beg for more of yer attention.

Why did the dems get smeared nation wide under Obama? :clap:


Obama was re-elected. More people voted for Dem candidates than repubs for Congress. Gerrymandering has allowed minority rule in Congress, just as the electoral college has allowed you to elect presidents twice recently who were the second choice of American voters. Dems gained seats in Congress in the last election. And, have you seen any poll numbers lately? Your herd is dwindling. It is down to only the most bigoted and most easily suckered.

On another note, while I enjoy the way you put Deplorable ignorance in neon, I do feel somewhat slimed by the way you exploit me for free abuse, because you are too cheap to pay a dominatrix to get your masochistic thrills.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 12:15 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:35 am wrote:

Obama was re-elected. More people voted for Dem candidates than repubs for Congress. Gerrymandering has allowed minority rule in Congress, just as the electoral college has allowed you to elect presidents twice recently who were the second choice of American voters. Dems gained seats in Congress in the last election. And, have you seen any poll numbers lately? Your herd is dwindling. It is down to only the most bigoted and most easily suckered.

On another note, while I enjoy the way you put Deplorable ignorance in neon, I do feel somewhat slimed by the way you exploit me for free abuse, because you are too cheap to pay a dominatrix to get your masochistic thrills.


Obama cost you and yer party more than you cowards can even admit to yourselves.

Don't take it personally Ricky...this kind of denial is common among pawns like yourself.

We understand. :sleep:
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 12:26 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

roadkill » 12 Jan 2018 11:15 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:35 am wrote:

Obama was re-elected. More people voted for Dem candidates than repubs for Congress. Gerrymandering has allowed minority rule in Congress, just as the electoral college has allowed you to elect presidents twice recently who were the second choice of American voters. Dems gained seats in Congress in the last election. And, have you seen any poll numbers lately? Your herd is dwindling. It is down to only the most bigoted and most easily suckered.

On another note, while I enjoy the way you put Deplorable ignorance in neon, I do feel somewhat slimed by the way you exploit me for free abuse, because you are too cheap to pay a dominatrix to get your masochistic thrills.


Obama cost you and yer party more than you cowards can even admit to yourselves.

Don't take it personally Ricky...this kind of denial is common among pawns like yourself.

We understand. :sleep:


I posted facts of what happened. You flailed impotently. Perhaps you were exhausted by all the running you do here.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,826 12 Jan 2018, 12:29 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 27,178
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,826.32

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:26 am wrote:

I posted facts of what happened. You flailed impotently. Perhaps you were exhausted by all the running you do here.


I'm surprised you can spell "facts"...you must have googled it. :wave:
0


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic