serious question for the left
Peanut gallery mode has been enabled on this thread.

Started by Bigsky

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
25 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Bigsky
  57,708 12 Jan 2018, 7:34 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,707.90

MoGreen » 12 Jan 2018 6:12 pm wrote:
Alaska is a shit hole.

Mostly white trash.

lofl.....Alaska is the most diverse state in this country....holy shit warf.....the seventh day Adventist church had 4 interpreters....there are four sda churches...
how is that significant? because NOBODY goes to church on Saturday....
while I was there I truly felt like a minority.....I hang out with samoans, Japanese and niggers........the only other white person was a hooker....
Alaska is 66%white.....I googled that while making this post...so you are right....mostly white....but it is a hella diverse state....and for your information....every Texan is an Alaskan but they just don't know it....Alaskans and Texans have the exact same mentality

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  2,748 12 Jan 2018, 7:44 pm

charles.thompson      

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,747.97

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 5:09 pm wrote:
charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2018 5:04 pm wrote:

full blooded native americans are probably aware by now of the danger of inviting immigrants into their territories simply because there is some benefit (guns, for example). They learned that lesson the hard way. You want your children to learn that lesson the hard way also?

misty thinks that she has the right to further dilute the percent of Chinese immigrants (native americans) with shit skins and wetbacks....

I 100% believe that women tend to vote with their genitals...and women simply think immigrants tend to be more virile and masculine than the pathetic white beta males they are surrounded with. They are totally correct about that, and they have every reason to selfishly desire more of these larger penis immigrants.

What they fail to understand is that the children they have with these virile immigrants are not as strong as they appear. The pathetic white people are better at building powerful societies...and a brown united states will become a vassal of china.

Posted by Bigsky
  57,708 12 Jan 2018, 7:53 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Money: 57,707.90

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2018 6:44 pm wrote:

I 100% believe that women tend to vote with their genitals...and women simply think immigrants tend to be more virile and masculine than the pathetic white beta males they are surrounded with. They are totally correct about that, and they have every reason to selfishly desire more of these larger penis immigrants.

What they fail to understand is that the children they have with these virile immigrants are not as strong as they appear. The pathetic white people are better at building powerful societies...and a brown united states will become a vassal of china.

not if my kids have any say in it

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  2,748 12 Jan 2018, 7:57 pm

charles.thompson      

Money: 2,747.97

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 4:24 pm wrote:
I am ok with the gooks and chinks. We have a huge viet population this way and they are all legal and mainly entrepreneurs in the commercial fishing industry.

They actually as a majority contribute and those that do come now immediately start the legal path to citizenship.

Totally true...gooks and chinks are a powerful people who deserve our respect.

That is part of the problem.

I don't really think that the us could be conquered by brown or black people...because they are weak. But gooks and chinks are a force to be reckoned with. They have a genuine shot at becoming the master race of the us...especially while whites are mired with darker people.

If you support genuine meritocracy...you will find yourself enslaved by gooks and chinks. If you have ethnic loyalty then you should resist them as the most dangeous outgroup. Your choice. I personally prefer loyalty to meritocracy.

Posted by deezer shoove
  11,963 12 Jan 2018, 10:37 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 2nd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Money: 11,963.08

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 2:58 pm wrote:
WHY CANT WE HAVE IMMIGRATION FROM WHITE COUNTRIES?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pol ... story.html

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  18,924 13 Jan 2018, 11:20 am

larryc12       

Money: 18,924.27

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 4:24 pm wrote:
I am ok with the gooks and chinks. We have a huge viet population this way and they are all legal and mainly entrepreneurs in the commercial fishing industry.

They actually as a majority contribute and those that do come now immediately start the legal path to citizenship.

Which is all we ask of immigration and the laws that govern it. If you want to live in this country, come here within the law and with something to offer the country. The left says we aren't the world's police force, but they want us to be the world's social network.

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum