Deplorable, trumpy bigotry

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
181 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 10:51 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 9:27 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 9:20 pm wrote:

The idea that the Chinese were the first to get here was your display of ignorance, uttered because you were too stupid to figure out I meant Native Americans when I talked of those who were here before the wretched refuge excreted by your ancestors' shithole. Demanding proof of a negative, even one as absurd as yours, is a common refuge sought by the poorly educated.

BTW, I bet I'm not the first to tell you that you are an angry drunk.

you are the one claiming the immigrant Chinese the first ones here

No, dumbass, I didn't. I said those already here disputed your stupid claim that American needed to be settled. No idea how your cretinism led you to think I might have been talking about the Chinese rather than Native Americans, and I have no desire to explore the depths of your dumbassery.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 10:52 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 9:22 pm wrote:
don't drink retard

You might start. Might loosen you up enough for the broomstick up your ass to slide out ... assuming you would want it to.

Posted by Cedar
  9,572 12 Jan 2018, 10:54 pm

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,572.46

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 9:43 pm wrote:
that whole album was good....it spawned the hair metal scene.....I enjoyed that shit all the way through junior high and high school....lovely times sir

I was 18, living in Germany when that came out, lots of good memories when I here this shit.

Posted by Cedar
  9,572 12 Jan 2018, 10:55 pm

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 9:44 pm wrote:

Oh, I forgot to mention that a recent Q poll showed that 49% of Americans give Obama credit for the improving economy; 40% credited trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbar ... rowth/amp/

Posted by Bigsky
  57,690 12 Jan 2018, 10:55 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 57,689.69

Cedar » 12 Jan 2018 9:54 pm wrote:

I was 18, living in Germany when that came out, lots of good memories when I here this shit.

oh yeah,,,,,,good times for sure....everyone seemed to be in a good mood back then....

Posted by Bigsky
  57,690 12 Jan 2018, 10:56 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 9:52 pm wrote:

You might start. Might loosen you up enough for the broomstick up your ass to slide out ... assuming you would want it to.

is that where that fucking thing went? thanks bro....been looking for it for a while now

Posted by Cedar
  9,572 12 Jan 2018, 10:59 pm

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 9:55 pm wrote:
oh yeah,,,,,,good times for sure....everyone seemed to be in a good mood back then....

Ronnie was President, good time for everyone.......whether they admit it or not. :rofl:

Posted by Bigsky
  57,690 12 Jan 2018, 11:00 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Cedar » 12 Jan 2018 9:59 pm wrote:

Ronnie was President, good time for everyone.......whether they admit it or not. :rofl:

that is the case for sure.....everything got better with him....maybe it was just his pro America attitude...I don't know, I was young...but they were good times

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 11:38 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Credit to XO

At times in this life it can be a challenge to figure out who the bad people are, but sometimes they help you.

Sometimes they do the work for you.

Sometimes with their every vulgar, bitter word from their mouth, they testify to their personal malignancy and they make it easy to identify them.

Generally speaking, there are things that good people do and things good people don’t do.

Good people don’t refer to entire countries as “shitholes”—most notably countries that have given birth to our very humanity; ones that for hundreds of years have been colonized and poached and mined of their riches by powerful white men; countries whose people have been enslaved and sold and forced to come and build your country.

Good people by any measurement we might use—simply don’t say such things.

Of course good people also don’t say they could grab women by the genitalia, either.
They don’t defend racists and nazis and call them “fine people,” days after murdering a young girl and terrorizing an American city.
They don’t brag about their penis size during debates, or suggest protestors at campaign rallies should be roughed up, or crack jokes about captured war heroes, or make fun of the physically disabled.
They don’t.

Good people don’t tweet anti-Muslim rhetoric in the moments immediately following a bombing in order to bolster a position.
They don’t leave American territories filled with brown skinned people without power for months upon months, after publicly ridiculing their public servants and questioning their people’s resolve.
They don’t erase protections for the water and the air, for the elderly, the terminally ill, the LGBTQ.
They don’t take away healthcare from the sick and the poor without an alternative.
They don’t gouge the working poor and shelter the wealthy.
They don’t abuse their unrivaled platform to Twitter-bait world leaders and to taunt private citizens.
Good people don’t prey upon the vulnerable, they don’t leverage their power to bully dissenters, and they don’t campaign for sexual predators.

But this President is simply not a good human being, and there’s simply no way around this truth.

He is the ugliest personification of the Ugly American, which is why, as long as he is here and as long as he represents this nation, we will be a fractured mess and a global embarrassment. He will be the ever lowering bar of our legacy in the world.

And what is painfully obvious in these moments, isn’t simply that the person alleging to lead this country is a terrible human being—it is that anyone left still defending him, applauding him, justifying him, amening him, probably is too.

At this point, the only reason left to support this President, is that he reflects your hateful heart;he shares your contempt of people of color, your hostility toward outsiders, your ignorant bigotry, your feeling of supremacy.

A white President calling countries filled with people of color shitholes, is so far beyond the pale, so beneath decency, and so blatantly racist that it shouldn’t merit conversation. It should be universally condemned. Humanity should be in agreement in abhorring it.

And yet today (like so many other seemingly rock bottom days in the past twelve months) they will be out there: white people claiming to be good people and Christian people, who will make excuses for him or debate his motives or diminish the damage.

They will dig their heels in to explain away or to defend, what at the end of the day is simply a bad human being saying the things that bad human beings say because their hearts harbor very bad things.

No, good people don’t call countries filled with beautiful, creative, loving men and women shitholes.

And good people don’t defend people who do.

You’re going to have to make a choice here.

Good People Don't Defend A Bad Man

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 12 Jan 2018, 11:44 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 13,353.73

Ricky Tavy » 11 Jan 2018 4:50 pm wrote:
Thought I'd let our Deplorables know that news is going nuts over a trump statement that Faux Gnus is studiously ignoring.

WaPo reports that in a meeting with lawmakers, trump asked why we have to take immigrants from "shithole countries" in Africa and Latin America. He wanted to know why we couldn't get them from countries like Norway. CNN confirms the report. WH issued a statement in which there was no denial. Instead, the statement blamed those who leaked and reported the story for not wanting to put "America First."

Now, none of you Deplorables will be the least bothered by trump's bigotry. You will not be bothered by the way trump defended bigotry by questioning the patriotism of those who are not bigots. The bigotry is a big part of what you love about him. It's right up there with how you feel his stupidity makes him one of you. My major problem with that is that few of you cowards will stand behind your bigotry. There are a few here have the courage to admit their racism, so long as you can do it anonymously in cyber-space. The rest of you are too gutless even to do that.

Oh, good news! Faux Gnus is addressing the matter, flailing desperately to come up with a good spin. I'll check back later to see what you've been told to squawk.
Assuming that "shit hole" refers to people of color rather than to these nations' politics, economics and culture betrays your opinion that people of color are shit.

Why are you a racist? :)

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 12 Jan 2018, 11:50 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:38 pm wrote:
At this point, the only reason left to support this President, is that he reflects your hateful heart;he shares your contempt of people of color, your hostility toward outsiders, your ignorant bigotry, your feeling of supremacy.

Standing against third world colonization of Murka is what people who love Gaia MUST do. The moment a shit-skinned mud person - all due respect - steps across our border, his C02 emissions go up by a factor of 100.

The fate of the planet hinges on reducing, not increasing, atmospheric C02.

Why are you trying to murder Gaia? :huh: :)

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 12 Jan 2018, 11:59 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 10:50 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:38 pm wrote:

Standing against third world colonization of Murka is what people who love Gaia MUST do.

If you are a pussy too afraid to try to compete. America is strong because of our history of building on the strength of those who came from shitholes to a place where their talents could flourish. Their new blood is much better for America, much more invigorating than is the sniveling from those begging a big government to protect them and inherited privilege from competition.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 13 Jan 2018, 12:01 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:59 pm wrote:
If you are a pussy too afraid to try to compete. America is strong because of our history of building on the strength of those who came from shitholes to a place where their talents could flourish. Their new blood is much better for America, much more invigorating than is the sniveling from those begging a big government to protect them and inherited privilege from competition.

It's not about fearing competition, dummy.

It's about fearing climate change.

Can you not read? Stop ducking the issue and trying to reframe my argument, because you cannot address it head on.

Standing against third world colonization of Murka is what people who love Gaia MUST do. The moment a shit-skinned mud person - all due respect - steps across our border, his C02 emissions go up by a factor of 100.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 13 Jan 2018, 12:02 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Look, it is understandable that you pansies would want the government to protect you from new, more vigorous talent. Pretending your cowardice is an act of patriotism, pretending your demand for protection of inherited privilege is in the interest of America? Well, that is just the first refuge of a scoundrel.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 13 Jan 2018, 12:06 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 11:01 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 10:59 pm wrote:

It's not about fearing competition, dummy.

It's about fearing climate change.

Can you not read? Stop ducking the issue and trying to reframe my argument, because you cannot take it head on.

Apparently, you forgot your insistence ACC is a hoax. Try to keep your conspiracy theories straight. Blaming the fact that we are the world's largest, per capita contributor of CO2 emissions on immigrants adopting our lifestyle, claiming the world would be better off if we protected our useless inheritors of privilege and kept those with initiative in poverty is scummier than pretending that cowardice is an act of patriotism.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 13 Jan 2018, 12:10 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:06 pm wrote:
Apparently, you forgot your insistence ACC is a hoax.
And I remembered your insistence that it is not.

That insistence does not jibe with your agenda to bring third worlders into the USA, where their carbon emissions will increase 100 fold.

I'm granting your thesis - not because I believe it, but because you do, and your narratives are consequently at cross purposes, young lady.

Now, spin away, Gaia hater. Explain how you can BOTH believe in ACC, AND believe in open borders.

Go!

Go, go, go!!!

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 13 Jan 2018, 12:12 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:02 pm wrote:
pretending your demand for protection of inherited privilege is in the interest of America?

Not america, son.

The planet.

Allowing third worlders to immigrate to first world nations increases their carbon footprint 100-fold.

Why do you hate our precious planet? :huh:

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 13 Jan 2018, 12:32 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 11:12 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:02 pm wrote:
pretending your demand for protection of inherited privilege is in the interest of America?

Not america, son.

The planet.

Allowing third worlders to immigrate to first world nations increases their carbon footprint 100-fold.

Why do you hate our precious planet? :huh:

We could trade immigrants with initiative for useless Deplorables to pussy too compete. Beyond that, I have a lesson for you.

As the west went into the end of the 18th century and entered fearfully into the 19th, there was a matter of great concern among the educated elite. They noted that we were up against the law of diminishing returns; that is, the one factor of production - population - was growing while another factor - the quantity of land for producing food - was remaining stagnant. This led to a consensus of opinion. led by a very smart Malthus, that unless we did something about a useless poor who were reproducing like rabbits, we were doomed to starvation. This led to the implementation of programs to punish the poor for being poor. It led to things like the proliferation of debtors' prisons. The population continued to grow, but the amount of land remained essentially the same. So, why ain't we dead?

Turns out somebody figured out how to produce more food on the same amount of land. In a nice touch of irony, the England and others who shipped out their poor declined, while the recipients of their refuse became stronger. The point, if you haven't figured it out yet:

Denying access among us to one who might be able to help us figure out a way to deal with climate change in order to protect the privileges of dead weight Deplorables is understandable in its fearful selfishness, but it is neither national or planetary patriotic. America is strong because of its mongrelization. Insisting we change to inbreeding because some white pussies are poorly equipped to compete is Nazi stupid to the point of being suicidal.

Or, you can put some coal in the dishwasher.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  13,354 13 Jan 2018, 12:37 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:32 pm wrote:

We could trade immigrants with initiative for useless Deplorables to pussy too compete. Beyond that, I have a lesson for you.

As the west went into the end of the 18th century and entered fearfully into the 19th, there was a matter of great concern among the educated elite. They noted that we were up against the law of diminishing returns; that is, the one factor of production - population - was growing while another factor - the quantity of land for producing food - was remaining stagnant. This led to a consensus of opinion. led by a very smart Malthus, that unless we did something about a useless poor who were reproducing like rabbits, we were doomed to starvation. This led to the implementation of programs to punish the poor for being poor. It led to things like the proliferation of debtors' prisons. The population continued to grow, but the amount of land remained essentially the same. So, why ain't we dead?

Turns out somebody figured out how to produce more food on the same amount of land. In a nice touch of irony, the England and others who shipped out their poor declined, while the recipients of their refuse became stronger. The point, if you haven't figured it out yet:

Denying access among us to one who might be able to help us figure out a way to deal with climate change in order to protect the privileges of dead weight Deplorables is understandable in its fearful selfishness, but it is neither national or planetary patriotic. America is strong because of its mongrelization. Insisting we change to inbreeding because some white pussies are poorly equipped to compete is Nazi stupid to the point of being suicidal.

Very colorful and off topic.

The issue is that third worlders increase their carbon emissions 100 fold when they cross our border. Now, answer the question put - why do you hate Gaia?

The fate of the planet is in the offing. You are on the wrong side, carbon breath.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,088 13 Jan 2018, 12:49 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 11:37 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 12 Jan 2018 11:32 pm wrote:

Very colorful and off topic.

If you rely on being obtuse to defend your whiny excuses for bigotry.

[quote="
Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2018 11:37 pm"]
The issue is that third worlders increase their carbon emissions 100 fold when they cross our border. Now, answer the question put - why do you hate Gaia?

The fate of the planet is in the offing. You are on the wrong side, carbon breath.[/quote]

Again, denying access to a person of intelligence and initiative, because it would mean they would be allowed to be as piggy as other Americans in terms of environmental degradation is a pathetically desperate excuse for defending the privileged and comparatively useless. While cowardly bigots can only piss and moan and blame others for their inadequacies, a smart immigrant of ambition might be the one who helps us defeat the law of diminishing returns. That might be the person who helps us live comfortably without killing the planet. In any event, I would bet on that person over some pussy looking for a big government to protect his lazy ass from competition.

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum