"Obama Caused the Crash"

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
65 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 10:40 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Want to see Bv run faster than he has ever run before. :)

All the information in this video can be verified if you want to make sure it's real.

Dems in the '90s, Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac backed by the Black Caucus, and Obama and his friends were the #1 force behind the financial crisis in 2008...and they conveniently blamed it on everyone but themselves.

Bv gobbled up their lies like biscuits and gravy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wed5co_c-pg
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 9:40 am wrote:
Want to see Bv run faster than he has ever run before. :)

All the information in this video can be verified if you want to make sure it's real.

Dems in the '90s, Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac backed by the Black Caucus, and Obama and his friends were the #1 force behind the financial crisis in 2008...and they conveniently blamed it on everyone but themselves.

Bv gobbled up their lies like biscuits and gravy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wed5co_c-pg



tell me why I should privilege this crap over the conclusions of the FCIC.....

do you have any idea what the FCIC is?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

you just danced into a galaxy of bad hurt, Useful Idiot....
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 10:52 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 9:50 am wrote:

tell me why I should privilege this crap over the conclusions of the FCIC.....

do you have any idea what the FCIC is?


As I predicted...you are already on the run.


Bv is a mildly retarded, amateur propagandist. :)
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 10:55 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 9:52 am wrote:

As I predicted...you are already on the run.

Bv is a mildly retarded, amateur propagandist. :)



no...I'm right here, and you're dodging another question...

the fact that some WV cornhole slaps together some shit on youtube doesn't oblige me to credit it...

you have no idea what FCIC is, do you....
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,430 13 Feb 2018, 10:58 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 9:50 am wrote:
you just danced into a galaxy of bad hurt, Useful Idiot....


You fail to appreciate roadkill's genius. Parroting stupidity is part of his master plan of doing something about the way so many of the threads he starts up die within one page. By saying something irresistibly stupid, he tempts those with measurable IQs to mock him. Once mocked, he bobs his head in his own lap, boasting with his mouth full about how his dumbassery has given him some kind of a glorious victory. This invites further mockery, and before you know it, the moron has catapulted his original stupidity into two pages worth of attention and masochistic thrills.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 10:59 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

who could possibly be stupid enough to actually sit through that video?


the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commissionestablished by Congress concluded:
"...the CRA was not a significant factor in subprime lending or the crisis. Many subprime lenders were not subject to the CRA. Research indicates only 6% of high-cost loans -- a proxy for subprime loans -- had any connection to the law. Loans made by CRA-regulated lenders in the neighborhoods in which they were required to lend were half as likely to default as similar loans made in the same neighborhoods by independent mortgage originators not subject to the law."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/loans-to-l ... al-crisis/
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:02 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

Ricky Tavy » 13 Feb 2018 9:58 am wrote:

You fail to appreciate roadkill's genius. Parroting stupidity is part of his master plan of doing something about the way so many of the threads he starts up die within one page. By saying something irresistibly stupid, he tempts those with measurable IQs to mock him. Once mocked, he bobs his head in his own lap, boasting with his mouth full about how his dumbassery has given him some kind of a glorious victory. This invites further mockery, and before you know it, the moron has catapulted his original stupidity into two pages worth of attention and masochistic thrills.


I actually groked that a while ago....and now debate to what extent I will allow that game to proceed.

road is the undisputed master of threadfail.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 11:11 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 9:55 am wrote:

no...I'm right here, and you're dodging another question...

the fact that some WV cornhole slaps together some shit on youtube doesn't oblige me to credit it...

you have no idea what FCIC is, do you....


You mean this FCIC? "Federal Crisis Inquiry Commission".

I assume yer not talking about the "Federal Crop Insurance Corporation".

"Mr. Angelides was hand-picked by President Obama to head the FCIC."

https://books.google.com/books?id=WPBYu ... ns&f=false
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 11:22 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 10:02 am wrote:

I actually groked that a while ago....and now debate to what extent I will allow that game to proceed.

road is the undisputed master of threadfail.


Check the link to see who shorted these loans. ;)
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:24 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 10:11 am wrote:

You mean this FCIC? "Federal Crisis Inquiry Commission".

I assume yer not talking about the "Federal Crop Insurance Corporation".

"Mr. Angelides was hand-picked by President Obama to head the FCIC."

https://books.google.com/books?id=WPBYu ... ns&f=false



Yes.....you've only just learned about them, and yes - it was POTUS privilege to appoint the head....

Why don't you list the rest of the commissioners, so that everyone can see how Obama "rigged" it...

road,

I mean this most sincerely......you're a fucking idiot....
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:26 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 10:22 am wrote:

Check the link to see who shorted these loans. ;)


You mean your "made in some mom's basement" video?

What does it Boldly Assert? Does it tell you how one would "short these loans"?
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 11:27 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

"If there are any doubts that a new federal report investigating the culprits behind the financial crisis was cooked in favor of Democrats, consider its expedient acquittal of former Housing Secretary Andrew Cuomo.
The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, led by Pelosi-appointed Democrat Phil Angelides, held 19 hearings in the course of its 15-month, $10 million "investigation." Yet it never called Cuomo, a well-connected Democrat, to publicly testify, even though the former HUD secretary deserved top billing on the list of suspects responsible for the subprime crime.
An honest inquiry would have grilled Cuomo about his role in mandating the reckless "affordable housing" targets that plunged HUD-regulated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac headlong into the subprime abyss.

By whitewashing government's role in the crisis, Angelides covers not just fellow Democrat Cuomo's tracks, but also his own."


http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/02/ ... -hook.html
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 11:31 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 10:26 am wrote:

You mean your "made in some mom's basement" video?

What does it Boldly Assert? Does it tell you how one would "short these loans"?


Atta boy...smear the video so you don't have to acknowledge the truth. ;)

Ever seen "The Big Short" movie?

It explains how shorts were created specifically for this subprime mess...although the movie blames the big banks which were given guarantees by the government to proceed with these bad loans.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:32 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 10:27 am wrote:
"If there are any doubts that a new federal report investigating the culprits behind the financial crisis was cooked in favor of Democrats, consider its expedient acquittal of former Housing Secretary Andrew Cuomo.
The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, led by Pelosi-appointed Democrat Phil Angelides, held 19 hearings in the course of its 15-month, $10 million "investigation." Yet it never called Cuomo, a well-connected Democrat, to publicly testify, even though the former HUD secretary deserved top billing on the list of suspects responsible for the subprime crime.
An honest inquiry would have grilled Cuomo about his role in mandating the reckless "affordable housing" targets that plunged HUD-regulated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac headlong into the subprime abyss.

By whitewashing government's role in the crisis, Angelides covers not just fellow Democrat Cuomo's tracks, but also his own."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/02/ ... -hook.html



In the opinion of Flunky for Hire Paul Sperry?

Do you know how many of the hand picked Yahoos on the panels signed on to that thesis?

Take a wild guess.....
0

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,430 13 Feb 2018, 11:33 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar
      
      

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 10:02 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 13 Feb 2018 9:58 am wrote:

You fail to appreciate roadkill's genius. Parroting stupidity is part of his master plan of doing something about the way so many of the threads he starts up die within one page. By saying something irresistibly stupid, he tempts those with measurable IQs to mock him. Once mocked, he bobs his head in his own lap, boasting with his mouth full about how his dumbassery has given him some kind of a glorious victory. This invites further mockery, and before you know it, the moron has catapulted his original stupidity into two pages worth of attention and masochistic thrills.


I actually groked that a while ago....and now debate to what extent I will allow that game to proceed.

road is the undisputed master of threadfail.


I'm going with the point where he proudly holds up a Faux Gnus opinion to validate his semi-useful idiocy.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 11:34 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 28,780
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 10:24 am wrote:

Yes.....you've only just learned about them, and yes - it was POTUS privilege to appoint the head....

Why don't you list the rest of the commissioners, so that everyone can see how Obama "rigged" it...

road,

I mean this most sincerely......you're a fucking idiot....


Obama's friends rigged it and they rewarded him for providing cover for them.


I see Ricky is here to help you with his in-depth analysis. :rofl:
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:35 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 10:31 am wrote:

Atta boy...smear the video so you don't have to acknowledge the truth. ;)

Ever seen "The Big Short" movie?

It explains how shorts were created specifically for this subprime mess...although the movie blames the big banks which were given guarantees by the government to proceed with these bad loans.


You can't short the fucking loans.....you can short the CMOs.....

"smear the video"?

For fuck's sake.......

.although the movie blames the big banks which were given guarantees by the government to proceed with these bad loans.

You have no fucking idea what you are yammering about.....you should stop
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,664 13 Feb 2018, 11:35 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 11,236
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,663.72

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 9:40 am wrote:
Want to see Bv run faster than he has ever run before. :)

All the information in this video can be verified if you want to make sure it's real.

Dems in the '90s, Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac backed by the Black Caucus, and Obama and his friends were the #1 force behind the financial crisis in 2008...and they conveniently blamed it on everyone but themselves.

Bv gobbled up their lies like biscuits and gravy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wed5co_c-pg


You are full of shit.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 11:36 am

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 10,104
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 10:34 am wrote:

Obama's friends rigged it and they rewarded him for providing cover for them.

I see Ricky is here to help you with his in-depth analysis. :rofl:


LIST THE OTHER COMMISSIONERS, YOU FUCKING MORON!
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic