Another day, another lie

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
20 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,430 13 Feb 2018, 12:16 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Congressional hearings today on global threats had testimony revealing that the White House efforts to blame the FBI for the way Porter and others have been working without security clearances are just more of the usual lying that is the first reflex of this administration. Among other lies exposed is the continuing insistence by the White House that Porter's background check had not been completed. It was completed last July.

I point this out as a matter of interest. I am no longer under any delusions that the continued rampant dishonesty from the trump administration will do anything to lessen the blind adoration of his sleazy groupies.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  6,430 13 Feb 2018, 12:25 pm

Ricky Tavy User avatar

It was also revealing to see Senators begging the intelligence community to do what they can to convince trump that the Russian threat to our electoral process is real and that maybe he should do something about it.

Instead, trump has been focused on completing the chore Putin gave him to degrade our fundamental institutions. It is the one area where trump has shown some competency.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 12:51 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 12,968.82

Ricky Tavy » 13 Feb 2018 11:25 am wrote:
It was also revealing to see Senators begging the intelligence community to do what they can to convince trump that the Russian threat to our electoral process is real and that maybe he should do something about it.

Instead, trump has been focused on completing the chore Putin gave him to degrade our fundamental institutions. It is the one area where trump has shown some competency.
He restored the dep't of edu to bathroom competency.

It had slipped into communism and faggotry, thanks to you in particular and leftists in general.

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 12:57 pm

Blackvegetable       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,118.80

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 11:51 am wrote:

It had slipped into communism and faggotry, thanks to you in particular and leftists in general.

Some guy in a dress had his way with you, didn't he.....

what else could possibly explain your fetish?

Why don't you leave these kids alone? No woman is gonna run up wanting to bang you because you're eager to deny the existence of a spectrum of gender identity.....

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 12:59 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 11:57 am wrote:

A crybaby who tried and failed to erase gender in children's bathrooms and showers accuses others of being fetish-driven - rich.

Why don't you leave these kids alone? No woman is gonna run up wanting to bang you because you're eager to embrace that which you refuse to define, little gay.

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 1:04 pm

Blackvegetable       

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 11:59 am wrote:
A crybaby who tried and failed to erase gender in children's bathrooms and showers accuses others of being fetish-driven - rich.

Why don't you leave these kids alone? No woman is gonna run up wanting to bang you because you're eager to embrace that which you refuse to define, little gay.

No...I played no role whatsoever in that affair....

I had nothing to do with the solution formulated by my local high school in that circumstance - but I salute it.....

Transgenders aren't obligated to satisfy YOUR definition of who, or what, they are.....and they aren't currency in your desire to suck up to local reactionaries.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 1:06 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 12:04 pm wrote:
No...I played no role whatsoever in that affair....

I had nothing to do with the solution formulated by my local high school in that circumstance - but I salute it.....

Transgenders aren't obligated to satisfy YOUR definition of who, or what, they are.....and they aren't currency in your desire to suck up to local reactionaries.
I never said "transgenders" had to live up to MY definition, fruit loop.

I said that if you would presume to lobby for a thing, you must be man enough to DEFINE that for which you lobby, fruit loop.

You are not - bad lobbyist! BAD lobbyist!

Now, run from defining transgender.

DO IT.

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 1:11 pm

Blackvegetable       

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 12:06 pm wrote:
I never said "transgenders" had to live up to MY definition, fruit loop.

I said that if you would presume to lobby for a thing, you must be man enough to DEFINE that for which you lobby, fruit loop.

You are not - bad lobbyist! BAD lobbyist!

DO IT.

I'm not "lobbying" for anything, other than treating people decently regardless of gender identity. Why should an uninformed blowhard like you qualify the rights of fellow americans to pass their water and pinch their loaves?

It is none of your fucking business....

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 1:12 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 12:11 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 12:06 pm wrote:

DO IT.

I'm not "lobbying" for anything, other than treating people decently regardless of gender identity. Why should an uninformed blowhard like you qualify the rights of fellow americans to pass their water and pinch their loaves?

It is none of your fucking business....
Good job - you follow orders well, fruit loop.

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm

Blackvegetable       

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 12:12 pm wrote:
Good job - you follow orders well, fruit loop.

again....I've got no dog in this hunt........but there are many among us to whom this issue has become as critical as "the war on Christmas"........such people are morons......and you're one of them

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 1:26 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 12:21 pm wrote:
again....I've got no dog in this hunt........but there are many among us to whom this issue has become as critical as "the war on Christmas"........such people are morons......and you're one of them
You are the one agitating for change, while pretending that questioning your agitations means I have a "dog in the fight," fruit loop.

Are you retarded?

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  13,119 13 Feb 2018, 1:56 pm

Blackvegetable       

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 12:26 pm wrote:
You are the one agitating for change, while pretending that questioning your agitations means I have a "dog in the fight," fruit loop.

Are you retarded?

It's "change" only if you are stupid enough to believe that this is an issue of recent vintage......

My guess is that Nature has been defying your insistence on a binary gender classification since about the 8th day.....the only thing changing is tolerance of the Intolerance....

You may pick your mate, but you are assigned your children.....this has become a national issue in large part because parents have taken their transgender children's fight for civil rights to the highest state courts, and in more cases than not, have been validated by law.

This isn't about "rape culture", it's about the use of PUBLIC accommodations.

Posted by Huey
  12,426 13 Feb 2018, 1:59 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,426.02

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 11:57 am wrote:
Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 11:51 am wrote:

Why don't you leave these kids alone? No woman is gonna run up wanting to bang you because you're eager to deny the existence of a spectrum of gender identity.....

Gender Identity is a simple concept.

If you are born with a penis, well, you are a man.

If your are born with a vajayjay you are a women.

If you are born with both you are a hermaphrodite and have a right to be confused.

Generally speaking there are no other natural categories.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  12,969 13 Feb 2018, 2:00 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Blackvegetable » 13 Feb 2018 12:56 pm wrote:
It's "change" only if you are stupid enough to believe that this is an issue of recent vintage......
No, son. It's "change" if it goes from one thing (sex-specific showers and sporting events) to another ("feelings"-specific showers and sporting events). How far into denial can you go, son?

Is not relevant.

You may pick your mate, but you are assigned your children.....this has become a national issue in large part because parents have taken their transgender children's fight for civil rights to the highest state courts, and in more cases than not, have been validated by law.
Define "transgender," fruit loop. In a way that a legal standard can be recognized, and a non-transgender person cannot masquerade for nefarious purposes.

This isn't about "rape culture", it's about the use of PUBLIC accommodations.
It's about CHANGING public accommodations, fruit loop - so you lied in your very first sentence.

Define transgender, Flopsy.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 2:00 pm

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,793.93

Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2018 11:59 am wrote:

I wonder if Bv could post a gender version of the Table of Elements?

I would like a scientific demonstration to support why Bv poops in the ladies room. :)

Posted by Misty
  27,776 13 Feb 2018, 2:34 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Money: 27,776.18

Ricky Tavy » 13 Feb 2018 11:16 am wrote:
Congressional hearings today on global threats had testimony revealing that the White House efforts to blame the FBI for the way Porter and others have been working without security clearances are just more of the usual lying that is the first reflex of this administration. Among other lies exposed is the continuing insistence by the White House that Porter's background check had not been completed. It was completed last July.

I point this out as a matter of interest. I am no longer under any delusions that the continued rampant dishonesty from the trump administration will do anything to lessen the blind adoration of his sleazy groupies.

But.....but......but.......Hillary.
We need to lock her up for sending a few emails that had some paragraphs marked (c) for confidential to people who actually had security clearances.[/sarcasm]

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,794 13 Feb 2018, 2:37 pm

roadkill       

Money: 11,793.93

Misty » 13 Feb 2018 1:34 pm wrote:
We need to lock her up for sending a few emails that had some paragraphs marked (c) for confidential to people who actually had security clearances.[/sarcasm]

Wow...yer ignorance is really on the run now.

Nice job trying to minimize known crimes while you pump fake evidence about Trump.

I hope you and Ricky will be happy together. :rofl:

Posted by Misty
  27,776 13 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Money: 27,776.18

roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 1:37 pm wrote:
Wow...yer ignorance is really on the run now.
Nice job trying to minimize known crimes while you pump fake evidence about Trump.

Fake evidence?
Did you watch the hearing today?
The WH is lying about how the whole Porter thing went down.
They knew last July that Porter would never get a full security clearance.
He should have been fired then.

Your Cult45 leader is allowing people who are unable to obtain the proper security clearances to have access to the most highly classified intelligence, including the PDB.

But Hillary.
:rofl:

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

Termin8tor       

Money: 15,868.10

Misty » 13 Feb 2018 1:52 pm wrote:
roadkill » 13 Feb 2018 1:37 pm wrote:

Fake evidence?
Did you watch the hearing today?
The WH is lying about how the whole Porter thing went down.
They knew last July that Porter would never get a full security clearance.
He should have been fired then.

Your Cult45 leader is allowing people who are unable to obtain the proper security clearances to have access to the most highly classified intelligence, including the PDB.

But Hillary.
:rofl:

That is every president's prerogative, psycho, not a crime.

Hillary Clinton committed many felonies including obstruction of justice.

What don't you care about? The felonies committed by members of your party.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  15,868 13 Feb 2018, 3:00 pm

Termin8tor       

Money: 15,868.10

Hey look, a squirrel! :\

She violated State Dept. regulations and had thousands of classified documents on that server. What she sent is irrelevant to those violations of federal law.

She intended to set up an un-secure server. That in itself is a violation of federal law.

And many other classified documents were found on Huma Abideen's computer, shared by Wiener.

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum