Here's your Obama Economy, moonbats

Started by RichClem

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
56 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 29 Nov 2013, 10:18 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Here's your Obama Economy, moonbats.

Durable Goods Fall On Broad-Based Weakness - Tim Quinlan, Wells Fargo
http://www.realclearmarkets.com/docs/20 ... 272013.pdf


Well heck, next year Dems can run on his wonderful health care plan! :wave:
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Lostphoenix
  3,537 29 Nov 2013, 10:29 am

Lostphoenix User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,702
Location: Iowa
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: 3,537.24



you wouldn't be happy if you were fucked to death with a gold prick!
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 29 Nov 2013, 10:40 am

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 23,171
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,309.70

Lostphoenix wrote:
you wouldn't be happy if you were fucked to death with a gold prick!


...well, I guess you don't much more to say on the OP??
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedar
  9,500 29 Nov 2013, 10:48 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 19,417
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,499.68



Lostphoenix wrote:
you wouldn't be happy if you were fucked to death with a gold prick!


Sounds like you would be, you sick fuck.
0

User avatar
Posted by indago
  14,226 29 Nov 2013, 10:53 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,493
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,225.79

RichClem wrote:
Here's your Obama Economy, moonbats.



And here's your resident MoonBat:
Image
MoonBat RichClem
0

Endoscopy's Photo
Posted by Endoscopy
  6,862 29 Nov 2013, 5:39 pm

Endoscopy      
     

Posts: 4,727
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 6,861.55

Lostphoenix wrote:
you wouldn't be happy if you were fucked to death with a gold prick!


What a pointed refutation of the point. Such great rhetoric in showing the problems with the statements of OP.

Ad hominem attacks are great debating techniques.
0

User avatar
Posted by Lostphoenix
  3,537 29 Nov 2013, 5:43 pm

Lostphoenix User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,702
Location: Iowa
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: 3,537.24



Endoscopy wrote:
Lostphoenix wrote:
you wouldn't be happy if you were fucked to death with a gold prick!


What a pointed refutation of the point. Such great rhetoric in showing the problems with the statements of OP.

Ad hominem attacks are great debating techniques.


you cant debate clem...its like debating a 6 year old.


and the point is that NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA DOES, CLEM WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.....if the anaolgy was over your head the imperfection is yours
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 01 Dec 2013, 11:40 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

Lostphoenix wrote:
you cant debate clem...its like debating a 6 year old.


Funny how stupid people bleat the same stupid falsehood, but never try.

and the point is that NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA DOES, CLEM WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.


I'll be happy when he starts pursuiing competent policy, duuuh.
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 05 Dec 2013, 3:41 pm

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

Amazing how liberals flee reality, in favor of their false liberal "reality." :blink:

Can't even get a Talking Point Lie out of 'em. :D

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.6 percent annual rate from July through September, the fastest since early 2012. But nearly half the growth came from a buildup in business stockpiles, a trend that could reverse in the current quarter and hold back growth....

Consumer spending, the lifeblood of the economy, was the weakest in nearly four years....

When excluding inventories, the economy grew at a 1.9 percent rate in the third quarter, down from 2.1 percent in the spring. That’s in line with the same subpar rate that the economy has seen since the Great Recession ended four years ago.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... ml?hpid=z3
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 07 Dec 2013, 9:44 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

Facts? Liberals don't need no steeking facts! :loco:

Obama's Recovery: Still 7.3 Million Jobs Below Average

....The country is still 1.3 million jobs shy of its previous peak, set in January 2008. And that's to say nothing of the fact that the country has added 14 million to its working-age population since then. Labor force participation remains at decades-long lows and the ranks of the long-term unemployed at historic highs.

This weak job market continues to depress wages. In fact, median household income is 4.3% below where it was when the recovery started, and it moved sideways all year.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2mtr5PEMp
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 07 Dec 2013, 12:22 pm

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 23,171
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,309.70

RichClem » Today, 10:44 am wrote:
Facts? Liberals don't need no steeking facts! :loco:

Obama's Recovery: Still 7.3 Million Jobs Below Average

....The country is still 1.3 million jobs shy of its previous peak, set in January 2008. And that's to say nothing of the fact that the country has added 14 million to its working-age population since then. Labor force participation remains at decades-long lows and the ranks of the long-term unemployed at historic highs.

This weak job market continues to depress wages. In fact, median household income is 4.3% below where it was when the recovery started, and it moved sideways all year.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2mtr5PEMp



...libturds won't comment!! What do expect them to say?? :rofl:

They DO NOT appreciate threads like this...
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 07 Dec 2013, 2:48 pm

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

TheAmerican » Today, 1:22 pm wrote:
...libturds won't comment!! What do expect them to say?? :rofl:

They DO NOT appreciate threads like this...


They never appreciate being brought into contact with reality. :loco:
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 07 Dec 2013, 3:07 pm

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 23,171
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,309.70

RichClem » 18 minutes ago wrote:
TheAmerican » Today, 1:22 pm wrote:
...libturds won't comment!! What do expect them to say?? :rofl:

They DO NOT appreciate threads like this...


They never appreciate being brought into contact with reality. :loco:


...and they're also the dumbest people I've ever met!
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 07 Dec 2013, 4:28 pm

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

TheAmerican » Today, 4:07 pm wrote:
RichClem » 18 minutes ago wrote:
TheAmerican » Today, 1:22 pm wrote:
...libturds won't comment!! What do expect them to say?? :rofl:

They DO NOT appreciate threads like this...


They never appreciate being brought into contact with reality. :loco:


...and they're also the dumbest people I've ever met!


Even the "smart" ones do less with their IQ than anyone I can imagine.

Here's what they've been bleating loudly about recently, one moderate month for job creation.

While the job numbers were stronger than expected last month, they were still weak when measured against today’s needs and historical standards....

Unfortunately, job creation remains concentrated in low-income work, including in retail, restaurants and bars.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/07/opinion/work-and-rewards.html?_r=1&
0

User avatar
Posted by Regina
  4 07 Dec 2013, 5:10 pm

Regina User avatar
   
   

Posts: 385
Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Gender: Female
Money: 3.99

RichClem » 05 Dec 2013, 15:41 wrote:
Amazing how liberals flee reality, in favor of their false liberal "reality." :blink:

Can't even get a Talking Point Lie out of 'em. :D

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.6 percent annual rate from July through September, the fastest since early 2012. But nearly half the growth came from a buildup in business stockpiles, a trend that could reverse in the current quarter and hold back growth....

Consumer spending, the lifeblood of the economy, was the weakest in nearly four years....

When excluding inventories, the economy grew at a 1.9 percent rate in the third quarter, down from 2.1 percent in the spring. That’s in line with the same subpar rate that the economy has seen since the Great Recession ended four years ago.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... ml?hpid=z3


Haven't your republicans learned anything about speculation? Cry about it when it actually happens.
0

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 07 Dec 2013, 5:31 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.97



cookie » 19 minutes ago wrote:
Haven't your republicans learned anything about speculation? Cry about it when it actually happens.

We've been watching this happen for the last 5 years.
Where have you been?
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 07 Dec 2013, 5:39 pm

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 23,171
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,309.70

cookie » 28 minutes ago wrote:
RichClem » 05 Dec 2013, 15:41 wrote:
Amazing how liberals flee reality, in favor of their false liberal "reality." :blink:

Can't even get a Talking Point Lie out of 'em. :D

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.6 percent annual rate from July through September, the fastest since early 2012. But nearly half the growth came from a buildup in business stockpiles, a trend that could reverse in the current quarter and hold back growth....

Consumer spending, the lifeblood of the economy, was the weakest in nearly four years....

When excluding inventories, the economy grew at a 1.9 percent rate in the third quarter, down from 2.1 percent in the spring. That’s in line with the same subpar rate that the economy has seen since the Great Recession ended four years ago.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... ml?hpid=z3


Haven't your republicans learned anything about speculation? Cry about it when it actually happens.


:rofl:
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 09 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

cookie » 07 Dec 2013, 6:10 pm wrote:
Haven't your republicans learned anything about speculation? Cry about it when it actually happens.


WTF are you babbling about, moonbat?

Here's more about the glorious Obama Economy.

NYC has highest number of homeless children since Great Depression...
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/in ... #/?chapt=1
0

User avatar
Posted by indago
  14,226 09 Dec 2013, 5:48 pm

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,493
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,225.79

RichClem » Today, 2:38 pm wrote:
WTF are you babbling about, moonbat?

Here's more about the glorious Obama Economy.


More MoonBatShit

Image
[/b]
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 10 Dec 2013, 10:28 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,451.35

And as usual, deafening silence from liberals in the face of Obama's catastrophic failure.

Obama's Recovery: Still 7.3 Million Jobs Below Average

....The country is still 1.3 million jobs shy of its previous peak, set in January 2008. And that's to say nothing of the fact that the country has added 14 million to its working-age population since then. Labor force participation remains at decades-long lows and the ranks of the long-term unemployed at historic highs.

This weak job market continues to depress wages. In fact, median household income is 4.3% below where it was when the recovery started, and it moved sideways all year.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z2mtr5PEMp
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic