This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
WillFranklin » 05 Sep 2019 7:06 pm » wrote:
Don't even toy with them then.

I will be a beacon of light for you in their obfuscation on health care, and their deficits.

I have been doing my homework.
"Their" deficits. Who are THEY, in your world, partisan?

You think Obama isn't just as much Trump Bush Clinton as trump is Trump Bush Clinton?

THEIR deficits are wall street's deficits - and they all work for wall street. If ANY of them doesn't, it's trump.

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 05 Sep 2019 7:13 pm » wrote: "Their" deficits. Who are THEY, in your world, partisan?

You think Obama isn't just as much Trump Bush Clinton as trump is Trump Bush Clinton?

THEIR deficits are wall street's deficits - and they all work for wall street. If ANY of them doesn't, it's trump.
What Republicans enact, when given the chance, greatly add to the deficit problem at both ends.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
WillFranklin » 05 Sep 2019 7:20 pm » wrote:
What Republicans enact, when given the chance, greatly add to the deficit problem at both ends.
Yes, they are the borrow and spend party - dems are more pay-go. I will grant you that.

But republicans can tell boys from girls - dems can't. So, six of one, child molestation of the other.

It's a devil you know versus devil you also know proposition.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:08 pm » wrote:
And yet he Tweeted 4 days after that, that Alabama would get hit, when supposedly he was being briefed every hour.
Go figure.

I’m good. Everything is as I said. And wasn’t it only TWO days?

Let’s be factual.

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Sep 2019 7:22 pm » wrote: Yes, they are the borrow and spend party - dems are more pay-go. I will grant you that.

But republicans can tell boys from girls - dems can't. So, six of one, child molestation of the other.

It's a devil you know versus devil you also know proposition.
With health care as my issue, and workers with disabilities as my group to take up for, particularly those workers with disabilities over age 65, you aren't hurting me in your quest to nullify the tranny factor being politically beyond its proper relevance.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
WillFranklin » 05 Sep 2019 7:27 pm » wrote:
With health care as my issue, and workers with disabilities as my group to take up for, particularly those workers with disabilities over age 65, you aren't hurting me in your quest to nullify the tranny factor being politically beyond its proper relevance.
We currently spend 35% of ever medical dollar on end of life care (Against Norway's 2%) - and any attempt to fix that brings on chants of death panels.

What does "workers with disabilities" mean in the real world? Are we talking tards that make creative bean bags? Fatsos who work from home on the computer? I mean, if they are WORKERS, how disabled are they? And if they're making a living, aren't they ahead in the game compared to a lot of millennials?

"I believe, the oldsters are our future - treat them well, and watch them wither away..."

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 7:25 pm » wrote:
Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:08 pm » wrote:
And yet he Tweeted 4 days after that, that Alabama would get hit, when supposedly he was being briefed every hour.
Go figure.
Let’s be factual.
The map is dated August 28th.
His Tweet was dated September 1st.
You do the math.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
This cracked me up so bad.

solon

Share      Unread post

Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:54 pm » wrote: The map is dated August 28th.
You do the math.
This is typical Trump he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. When someone points out he is wrong he just doubles down and DEMANDS that everyone accept his new DELUSIONARY REALITY. He gains NOTHING from this. We all get to laugh at him and the Treason Monkeys who have so little integrity they try to make EXCUSES for Trumps NEWEST LIE

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
solon » 05 Sep 2019 7:57 pm » wrote:
Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:54 pm » wrote:The map is dated August 28th.
You do the math.
This is typical Trump he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. When someone points out he is wrong he just doubles down and DEMANDS that everyone accept his new DELUSIONARY REALITY. He gains NOTHING from this. We all get to laugh at him and the Treason Monkeys who have so little integrity they try to make EXCUSES for Trumps NEWEST LIE
He has made himself into a complete laughing stock, and I for one am enjoying it immensely.
These memes are still trending on Twitter.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 7:25 pm » wrote:
Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:08 pm » wrote:And yet he Tweeted 4 days after that, that Alabama would get hit, when supposedly he was being briefed every hour.
Go figure.
Let’s be factual.
You do the math.
No, YOU DO THE MATH. I posted a link from the 30th previous to that from the Montgomery Advisor.

Carry On. TWO DAYS.

Your Talking point is dead.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Very strong

The TDS is in this one

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:54 pm » wrote: The map is dated August 28th.
You do the math.
Okay, wait. Thirty days hath - hath September.

**** this.

I gotta go a whole year to find out what happens to alabama. YOU do the math, and I'll critique.

WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Sep 2019 7:32 pm » wrote: We currently spend 35% of ever medical dollar on end of life care (Against Norway's 2%) - and any attempt to fix that brings on chants of death panels.

What does "workers with disabilities" mean in the real world? Are we talking tards that make creative bean bags? Fatsos who work from home on the computer? I mean, if they are WORKERS, how disabled are they? And if they're making a living, aren't they ahead in the game compared to a lot of millennials?

"I believe, the oldsters are our future - treat them well, and watch them wither away..."
There are a lot of people that are rightly classified as disabled but they still choose to try to work as much as they can, as long as they can. That's not complicated. If they earn a lot then they won't qualify for most benefits.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
solon » 05 Sep 2019 7:57 pm » wrote: This is typical Trump he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.
Have you ever had a pathological liar in your family?

You DO realize this is a disability, yes? Google, "pathology," and realize what a true pig you are for picking on someone because they have an illness, sir.

My father was a pathological liar, and I loved him very, very much in spite of an illness that he had no control of, and that ended up getting him killed. I think people like you are SICK for holding the handicapped up to ridicule.

YOU'RE SICK.

deadeyeshot

Share      Unread post

YOU POOR LYING CRYING UNEDUCATED LIBERAL RETARDED ASSWIPES!!!!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 8:06 pm » wrote:
Misty » 05 Sep 2019 7:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 7:25 pm » wrote:I’m good. Everything is as I said. And wasn’t it only TWO days?
Let’s be factual.
You do the math.
No, YOU DO THE MATH. I posted a link from the 30th previous to that from the Montgomery Advisor.
Carry On. TWO DAYS.
Your Talking point is dead.
In the post I was replying to, you posted a map dated August 28th.
If you have one from the 30th then you should have posted it in your reply just now.
I'm not going to hunt for it.

Anyway, four days, two days, what's the difference?
It was a category five storm and he was supposedly being briefed every hour.
Any info he Tweeted about should have been current.
His Tweets are official presidential statements.

This is so sad.
He got some poor Rear Admiral to lie for him.

Trump Scapegoats a Rear Admiral to Provide Cover for Him After Falsely Insisting Alabama Could Be Hit by Dorian

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 6:40 pm » wrote:
So now you lie when busted. There certainly was. Just stop.

From aug 30:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.montgo ... 2164905001

Oops, from the 29th ya **** moron:

Link:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orland ... P%2520HTML

LMMFAO!! You see the track and the green portion. **** you.

The image from noaa says you are a lying moron. JUST AS I SAID. LMMFAO!!!!!
This isn't a link to a forum post, Dwarf....

Tell me, do you have the Color Key so we can see what was predicted for this tiny corner of the state?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
WillFranklin » 05 Sep 2019 8:33 pm » wrote: There are a lot of people that are rightly classified as disabled but they still choose to try to work as much as they can, as long as they can. That's not complicated. If they earn a lot then they won't qualify for most benefits.
So you wanna put the old gimps on a fixed income?

Lyndon Johnson bled them white making black men kill yellow men. Now I gotta go in the red to get them back in the black? I'm not gonna fix their income if I gotta break mine to do it!

They should have prepared better - don't they have any boot straps? They should have invested in boot straps!

ICE FLOES, I say! To the ICE with the LOT of 'em! AVAUNT!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Sep 2019 8:40 pm » wrote:
Huey » 05 Sep 2019 6:40 pm » wrote:
So now you lie when busted. There certainly was. Just stop.

From aug 30:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.montgo ... 2164905001

Oops, from the 29th ya **** moron:

Link:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orland ... P%2520HTML

LMMFAO!! You see the track and the green portion. **** you.

The image from noaa says you are a lying moron. JUST AS I SAID. LMMFAO!!!!!
This isn't a link to a forum post, Dwarf....

Tell me, do you have the Color Key so we can see what was predicted for this tiny corner of the state?
#readMYsig ****