Who are the real extremists?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
93 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,715
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 22 Mar 2017 6:52 am » wrote:Liberals constantly lie that mainstream conservatives are "extreme" or "far right."

Who are the real extremists?

The moonbats, on almost every issue.
.


Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

more childish PUNK nonsense not connected to REALITY. Meanwhile the FACTS show easily which side is most extremist. The RIGHT is clearly and obviously more VIOLENT

https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018

2018 was a particularly active year for right-wing extremist murders: Every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism.

Every year adherents of a variety of extreme causes kill people in the United States; ADL’s COE tracks these murders.
In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.
The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists. Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case.
Deadly shooting sprees were a major factor in the high death toll. Five of the 17 incidents involved shooting sprees that caused 38 deaths and injured 33 people.
The perpetrator of one of 2018’s deadly shooting sprees, at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, was connected to the misogynistic incel/manosphere movement. In the wake of this attack and a similarly-motivated killing spree in Toronto, Canada, ADL’s COE now tracks such incidents as extremist-related killings and has updated its database to include an earlier incel-linked incident, Elliot Rodger’s 2014 shooting spree.
Firearms remain the weapon of choice for extremists who kill. Guns were responsible for 42 of the 50 deaths in 2018, followed by blades or edged weapons.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... extremists

esearchers and journalists for the news site Quartz said they used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), affiliated with the University of Maryland.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/53325561 ... nce-rising

"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders," Pitcavage says.

Meanwhile only 2% of the violence comes from the left

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... -violence/

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 21 Sep 2019 7:45 pm » wrote:more childish PUNK nonsense not connected to REALITY. Meanwhile the FACTS show easily which side is most extremist. The RIGHT is clearly and obviously more VIOLENT

https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018

2018 was a particularly active year for right-wing extremist murders: Every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism.

Every year adherents of a variety of extreme causes kill people in the United States; ADL’s COE tracks these murders.
In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.
The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists. Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case.
Deadly shooting sprees were a major factor in the high death toll. Five of the 17 incidents involved shooting sprees that caused 38 deaths and injured 33 people.
The perpetrator of one of 2018’s deadly shooting sprees, at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, was connected to the misogynistic incel/manosphere movement. In the wake of this attack and a similarly-motivated killing spree in Toronto, Canada, ADL’s COE now tracks such incidents as extremist-related killings and has updated its database to include an earlier incel-linked incident, Elliot Rodger’s 2014 shooting spree.
Firearms remain the weapon of choice for extremists who kill. Guns were responsible for 42 of the 50 deaths in 2018, followed by blades or edged weapons.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... extremists

esearchers and journalists for the news site Quartz said they used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), affiliated with the University of Maryland.

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/53325561 ... nce-rising

"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders," Pitcavage says.

Meanwhile only 2% of the violence comes from the left

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... -violence/

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals.
All of that is completely debatable. The sources all cherry-pick data to push a narrative.

Lefties trash every place they ever rally at. They get **** up. They are as bad as anyone out there.
White supremacists are more rare than the snowflakes want to admit.
They just label EVERY ******* that way to pump the numbers.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

deezer shoove » 21 Sep 2019 8:51 pm » wrote:
All of that is completely debatable. The sources all cherry-pick data to push a narrative.

NONSENS Every one of those are LEGITIMATE sources. You DENYING without IN ANY WAY showing your work is WEAK.

Lefties trash every place they ever rally at.

You are a LIAR. I have been to and spoken AT lefty political rallys. They pick up after themselves. Some are GIGANTIC and the wear and tear is what it is but you are just a LIAR making noises with no substantiation

They get **** up. They are as bad as anyone out there.

At large rallys or otherwise the FACTS are clear not who litters more but the VIOLENCE comes from the RIGHT. As for who acts more like jerks thats probably more evenly divided

White supremacists are more rare than the snowflakes want to admit.

You are a LIAR. We saw them all at Charlottesville. SPLC keeps track of their HUNDREDS of organizations and at least 3 of them RAN FOR CONGRESS as Republicans in 18 plus more running for lower races and other congressmen echoed their idiocy

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-supremacists-running-for-office-2018_n_5a7da926e4b0c6726e1285c1


There are at least three white supremacists currently running for Congress, and a fourth running for a state House seat. Two other candidates — one of whom can unambiguously be called a white supremacist, and one who has ties to white supremacist groups but denies being a white supremacist himself — announced runs for public office, but have since dropped out of their respective races.
Still more Republican candidates, many of whom are running for re-election, have used white supremacist slogans, invited white supremacists to official government events, or granted interviews to racist or anti-Semitic publications.


They just label EVERY ******* that way to pump the numbers.
Show your work or you are just babbling. I have CITATIONS of STUDIES to back up what I say and you have NOTHING but what you DESPERATELY WANT to be true. None of what you say has merit. We KNOW who shot up the synagogues the black church murdered the woman at Charlottesville the brown people in El Paso. Unless you can SHOW what you WISH were true IS true then it is sound and fury signifying NOTHING

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 21 Sep 2019 9:06 pm » wrote:
deezer shoove » 21 Sep 2019 8:51 pm » wrote:
All of that is completely debatable. The sources all cherry-pick data to push a narrative.

NONSENS Every one of those are LEGITIMATE sources. You DENYING without IN ANY WAY showing your work is WEAK.

Lefties trash every place they ever rally at.

You are a LIAR. I have been to and spoken AT lefty political rallys. They pick up after themselves. Some are GIGANTIC and the wear and tear is what it is but you are just a LIAR making noises with no substantiation

They get **** up. They are as bad as anyone out there.

At large rallys or otherwise the FACTS are clear not who litters more but the VIOLENCE comes from the RIGHT. As for who acts more like jerks thats probably more evenly divided

White supremacists are more rare than the snowflakes want to admit.

You are a LIAR. We saw them all at Charlottesville. SPLC keeps track of their HUNDREDS of organizations and at least 3 of them RAN FOR CONGRESS as Republicans in 18 plus more running for lower races and other congressmen echoed their idiocy

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-supremacists-running-for-office-2018_n_5a7da926e4b0c6726e1285c1

There are at least three white supremacists currently running for Congress, and a fourth running for a state House seat. Two other candidates — one of whom can unambiguously be called a white supremacist, and one who has ties to white supremacist groups but denies being a white supremacist himself — announced runs for public office, but have since dropped out of their respective races.
Still more Republican candidates, many of whom are running for re-election, have used white supremacist slogans, invited white supremacists to official government events, or granted interviews to racist or anti-Semitic publications.

They just label EVERY ******* that way to pump the numbers.
Show your work or you are just babbling. I have CITATIONS of STUDIES to back up what I say and you have NOTHING but what you DESPERATELY WANT to be true. None of what you say has merit. We KNOW who shot up the synagogues the black church murdered the woman at Charlottesville the brown people in El Paso. Unless you can SHOW what you WISH were true IS true then it is sound and fury signifying NOTHING
If I'm so obviously wrong, why not ignore this? Your indifference to my commentary would be more appropriate.
Don't make it seem as if I touched a nerve.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="deezer shoove » 22 Sep 2019 8:29 pm"]

If I'm so obviously wrong, why not ignore this?

Because you responded reasonably. That is rare. Mostly the consedrvatives post like THIS post of yours dumb childish personal nonsense you make a logical argument then ATTEMPTED a response that was not just a personal insult

Your indifference to my commentary would be more appropriate.

It isn't UP to you how I should respond to ANYTHING get over yourself

Don't make it seem as if I touched a nerve.

A stupid rightwing talking point to be dusted off whenever a liberal PUNKS you as badly as I obviously just did. Mindless stupidity with NO content at all. If this is all you have I WILL start ignoring you because its BORING

I CRAVE an honest rational conservative to at least TRY to have discourse with. Not with lies talking points canned responses and childish stupidity but honest discourse about what is RIGHT or WRONG about the topic or why you are right and we are wrong. There is very little of that. When I see HOPE of that I try. Meanwhile I call the children children and return abuse for abuse

The thing is political discourse CAN be a wonderful thing. When two opposing opinions are thrashed out the weaknesses of each bared the strengths of each emerging a beautiful thing can happen a dialectic. It is so good when it happens. It CANNOT happen f the ONLY thing a troll even TRIES to do is annoy people or when you just respond with such mindless canned idiocy as why did you respond I must have touched a nerve. Grow up or you are useless to those of us with normal IQs

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 22 Sep 2019 9:15 pm » wrote:
deezer shoove » 22 Sep 2019 8:29 pm » wrote:
If I'm so obviously wrong, why not ignore this?

Because you responded reasonably. That is rare. Mostly the consedrvatives post like THIS post of yours dumb childish personal nonsense you make a logical argument then ATTEMPTED a response that was not just a personal insult

Your indifference to my commentary would be more appropriate.

It isn't UP to you how I should respond to ANYTHING get over yourself

Don't make it seem as if I touched a nerve.

A stupid rightwing talking point to be dusted off whenever a liberal PUNKS you as badly as I obviously just did. Mindless stupidity with NO content at all. If this is all you have I WILL start ignoring you because its BORING

I CRAVE an honest rational conservative to at least TRY to have discourse with. Not with lies talking points canned responses and childish stupidity but honest discourse about what is RIGHT or WRONG about the topic or why you are right and we are wrong. There is very little of that. When I see HOPE of that I try. Meanwhile I call the children children and return abuse for abuse

The thing is political discourse CAN be a wonderful thing. When two opposing opinions are thrashed out the weaknesses of each bared the strengths of each emerging a beautiful thing can happen a dialectic. It is so good when it happens. It CANNOT happen f the ONLY thing a troll even TRIES to do is annoy people or when you just respond with such mindless canned idiocy as why did you respond I must have touched a nerve. Grow up or you are useless to those of us with normal IQs
This plea for civil discourse is coming from a person who called me names in the very first posted reply to me.
So your mood swings are your problem, not mine.
As for me, I will consistently consider you an ***.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

deezer shoove » 23 Sep 2019 10:32 pm » wrote:
This plea for civil discourse is coming from a person who called me names in the very first posted reply to me.

You ACT like a PUNK you get treated like a PUNK and you have me all wrong. I am making NO SUCH PLEA. I am READY. You want to be civil that's fine you dont thats fine too. I am a counterpuncher you don't want to go 15 rounds stay out of the ring. I notice you STILL haven't even TRIED to ADDRESS THE FACTS

So your mood swings are your problem, not mine.

You are too STUPID to understand what is going on. I am ALWAYS the same. WHEN you treat me civiliy I respond that way you want to get in the gutter and sling it. Fine by me I can do that too.

As for me, I will consistently consider you an ***.
And I will continue to treat you like the PUNK you are and pity you for being SO STUPID you have no HOPE of ADDRESSING THE FACTS. ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 24 Sep 2019 1:07 am » wrote:
deezer shoove » 23 Sep 2019 10:32 pm » wrote:
This plea for civil discourse is coming from a person who called me names in the very first posted reply to me.

You ACT like a PUNK you get treated like a PUNK and you have me all wrong. I am making NO SUCH PLEA. I am READY. You want to be civil that's fine you dont thats fine too. I am a counterpuncher you don't want to go 15 rounds stay out of the ring. I notice you STILL haven't even TRIED to ADDRESS THE FACTS

So your mood swings are your problem, not mine.

You are too STUPID to understand what is going on. I am ALWAYS the same. WHEN you treat me civiliy I respond that way you want to get in the gutter and sling it. Fine by me I can do that too.

As for me, I will consistently consider you an ***.
And I will continue to treat you like the PUNK you are and pity you for being SO STUPID you have no HOPE of ADDRESSING THE FACTS. ADDRESS the FACTS or STFU
Gosh, you are so wright. Thinking of killing myself. Maybe auto-erotic assfixiashun gone bad....

Mite as well go while I'm coming...


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

deezer shoove » 25 Sep 2019 7:47 am » wrote:
Gosh, you are so wright. Thinking of killing myself. Maybe auto-erotic assfixiashun gone bad....

not before another childish post though. You wasted ANOTHER post WITHOUT even trying to address the FACTS again. We all know its because you are too STUPID to even try don't we?

Mite as well go while I'm coming...
Thinking of doing a Carradine huh? You don't need my permission whatever floats your boat

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 25 Sep 2019 10:53 am » wrote:
deezer shoove » 25 Sep 2019 7:47 am » wrote:
Gosh, you are so wright. Thinking of killing myself. Maybe auto-erotic assfixiashun gone bad....

not before another childish post though. You wasted ANOTHER post WITHOUT even trying to address the FACTS again. We all know its because you are too STUPID to even try don't we?

Mite as well go while I'm coming...
Thinking of doing a Carradine huh? You don't need my permission whatever floats your boat
You give no one permission. You are nothing.

Telling people what they don't need? Good for you.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

[quote="deezer shoove » 25 Sep 2019 4:52 pm"]

GOD you are STUPID. You KNOW you are stupid RIGHT?

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 26 Sep 2019 12:05 am » wrote:
deezer shoove » 25 Sep 2019 4:52 pm » wrote:
GOD you are STUPID. You KNOW you are stupid RIGHT?
Sure.

A wise man knows how much he doesn't know.

I'm very wise.



You suffer linear thinking. . . and know all you need to know.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,715
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 22 Mar 2017 6:52 am » wrote:Liberals constantly lie that mainstream conservatives are "extreme" or "far right."

Who are the real extremists?

The moonbats, on almost every issue.
Wackjob leftist Liz Warren wants to topple one of the central electoral principles on which the country was founded.

And violate the Constitution in the process.
Elizabeth Warren Says She’ll Abolish Electoral College ‘Before Her Second Term’
December 2, 2019, 1:21 pm by Eric A. Blair
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... cond-term/

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 101,594
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Ca you imagine if Obama had picked and chosen which laws he wanted to enforce?

He'd have ended up suing states for enforcing the laws he chose to ignore - unthinkable.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 40,715
Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 22 Mar 2017 6:52 am » wrote:Liberals constantly lie that mainstream conservatives are "extreme" or "far right."

Who are the real extremists?

The moonbats, on almost every issue.
Hey liberals, is there anything extreme in how a Communist sympathizing Marxist/ leftist lunatic is the Democrat frontrunner?
Election 2020
Bernie Sanders surges into double-digit lead in new nationwide poll
Former vice president Joe Biden, who led Sanders in a Post-ABC national poll in January, has seen a sharp drop in his support after finishing fourth in the Iowa caucuses and fifth in the New Hampshire primary.
By Dan Balz and Scott Clement
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 19 Feb 2020 9:02 am » wrote:
Hey liberals, is there anything extreme in how a Communist sympathizing Marxist/ leftist lunatic is the Democrat frontrunner?
You are too STUPID to know what a communist is. You are a TRAITOR. TREASON like yours is DEFINITELY the real extremism. You Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS and that is very extreme. You do for Putin and Russia and worship Trump like a GOD. THAT defines extremism. IF You Treason Monkey TRAITORS had your way any GOP President would have be a DICTATOR and any Democratic President would do nothing but face the constant investigations of the rightwing FANTASIES and DELUSIONS you morons push

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 19 Feb 2020 12:40 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 19 Feb 2020 9:02 am » wrote:
Hey liberals, is there anything extreme in how a Communist sympathizing Marxist/ leftist lunatic is the Democrat frontrunner?
You are too STUPID to know what a communist is. You are a TRAITOR. TREASON like yours is DEFINITELY the real extremism. You Treason Monkeys are TRAITORS and that is very extreme. You do for Putin and Russia and worship Trump like a GOD. THAT defines extremism. IF You Treason Monkey TRAITORS had your way any GOP President would have be a DICTATOR and any Democratic President would do nothing but face the constant investigations of the rightwing FANTASIES and DELUSIONS you morons push
Bammy was never challenged for anything in 8 years.
He was worshipped like a god by people like you. Never made a single mistake by your reckoning.

Your post is backwards logic.
The VERY THINGS you claim about GOP now is what you did for Bammy then.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,083
Politics: Liberal


Bammy was never challenged for anything in 8 years.
He was worshipped like a god by people like you. Never made a single mistake by your reckoning.

You are a LIAR how STUPID do you have to be to say Obama was never challenged when they had WHAT NINE Bengazi hearings? Obama was CHALLENGED every day by the right and stop pretending you have AMAZING MIND READING powers. The Obama administration got scorching emails from my wife and I and I took him to task MANY TIMES on the message board I was posting to at the TIME. You are a LIAR who just SAYS things you WISH were true since that is how Treason Monkeys have been TRAINED to argue

Your post is backwards logic.

Your post is a bunch if ignorant LIES and pathetic brainwashed STUPIDITY


The VERY THINGS you claim about GOP now is what you did for Bammy then.

Bammy? You Treason Monkeys sure do LOVE your RACIST PIGGISHNESS. You are a LIAR. The left held Obama accountable so much his Chief of Staff once COMPLAINED PUBLICLY about what he called the professional left, There were near CONSTANT protests about his immigration policies and criticism ALL THE TIME about how he treated whistleblowers and his DRONE program killing too many civilians. You are such a PUNK you just spew out IGNORANT talking points no matter how PATENTLY ABSURD you just SAY them because it is what YOU DO

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/113431-white-house-unloads-on-professional-left

White House unloads anger over criticism from 'professional left’


The press secretary dismissed the “professional left” in terms very similar to those used by their opponents on the ideological right, saying, “They will be satisfied when we have Canadian healthcare and we’ve eliminated the Pentagon. That’s not reality.”
Of those who complain that Obama caved to centrists on issues such as healthcare reform, Gibbs said: “They wouldn’t be satisfied if Dennis Kucinich was president.”
I WAS ALSO making those criticisms publicly to my friends and on the internet along with sending our Senator and White House emails You make arguments based on what YOU do and what you WISH were true because that is what Treason Monkeys DO. Just because YOU are a LIAR and a BRAINWASHED MORON who worships Trump as a GOD doesnt mean I EVER did the same. The CULT of personality is a RIGHTWING thing not a left thing

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 16,608
Politics: Fascist
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 19 Feb 2020 3:14 pm » wrote:
Bammy was never challenged for anything in 8 years.
He was worshipped like a god by people like you. Never made a single mistake by your reckoning.

You are a LIAR how STUPID do you have to be to say Obama was never challenged when they had WHAT NINE Bengazi hearings? Obama was CHALLENGED every day by the right and stop pretending you have AMAZING MIND READING powers. The Obama administration got scorching emails from my wife and I and I took him to task MANY TIMES on the message board I was posting to at the TIME. You are a LIAR who just SAYS things you WISH were true since that is how Treason Monkeys have been TRAINED to argue

Your post is backwards logic.

Your post is a bunch if ignorant LIES and pathetic brainwashed STUPIDITY

The VERY THINGS you claim about GOP now is what you did for Bammy then.

Bammy? You Treason Monkeys sure do LOVE your RACIST PIGGISHNESS. You are a LIAR. The left held Obama accountable so much his Chief of Staff once COMPLAINED PUBLICLY about what he called the professional left, There were near CONSTANT protests about his immigration policies and criticism ALL THE TIME about how he treated whistleblowers and his DRONE program killing too many civilians. You are such a PUNK you just spew out IGNORANT talking points no matter how PATENTLY ABSURD you just SAY them because it is what YOU DO

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/113431-white-house-unloads-on-professional-left

White House unloads anger over criticism from 'professional left’

The press secretary dismissed the “professional left” in terms very similar to those used by their opponents on the ideological right, saying, “They will be satisfied when we have Canadian healthcare and we’ve eliminated the Pentagon. That’s not reality.”
Of those who complain that Obama caved to centrists on issues such as healthcare reform, Gibbs said: “They wouldn’t be satisfied if Dennis Kucinich was president.”
I WAS ALSO making those criticisms publicly to my friends and on the internet along with sending our Senator and White House emails You make arguments based on what YOU do and what you WISH were true because that is what Treason Monkeys DO. Just because YOU are a LIAR and a BRAINWASHED MORON who worships Trump as a GOD doesnt mean I EVER did the same. The CULT of personality is a RIGHTWING thing not a left thing
Why is 'Bammy' racist? That is definitely on YOU, pig.

btw
People complaining (con) while being ignored by media is the opposite of people complaining (lib) and each and every detail is blared across the country. Don't be an obtuse shill about it.


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, ChoomGangSucks, Crazytrain, Doug1943, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, precilla, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 649 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads