Trump's Transformation from talk to competence to re-election..

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1908 posts
Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 19 Jan 2020 8:51 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 19 Jan 2020 8:50 am » wrote:
Dishonest, stupid and boring, as usual.

Why don't you take lessons in rhetoric from Colon, wackjob?

He's a raving loon, but at least he's not boring.
Won't make you less of a moron, will it.
ROTFLMAO
You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense about everything!! When are you going to start using reasonable rhetoric for discussion!!!

ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Jan 2020 12:34 pm » wrote:
Zeets2 » 19 Jan 2020 11:18 am » wrote:
So then what's YOUR "non-moronic" assessment of why we're no longer seeing caravans of illegals attempting to cross into the US? Or do you stupidly believe that Hillary or Obama would have stopped them the way Trump obviously did? If anything, the booming US economy should naturally be an even bigger draw for illegals to come here, so where they at, eggplant?
Isn't that a function of the data?

And what, exactly, are you getting at with the gifs?
You really are very ignorant!!! I guess when brains were being handed out you were elsewhere!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Sgt Bilko » 19 Jan 2020 1:09 pm » wrote: You really are very ignorant!!! I guess when brains were being handed out you were elsewhere!!
Do you have an answer?
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Zeets2

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Jan 2020 12:34 pm » wrote:

And what, exactly, are you getting at with the gifs?
Yeah, YOU'VE got a college degree, alright! Sure you do!

WHERE ARE THE CARAVANS OF ILLEGALS TODAY, you ignorant buffoon?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 19 Jan 2020 2:18 pm » wrote: Yeah, YOU'VE got a college degree, alright! Sure you do!

You don't have the balls to say it?

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Jan 2020 2:27 pm » wrote:
Zeets2 » 19 Jan 2020 2:18 pm » wrote: Yeah, YOU'VE got a college degree, alright! Sure you do!

You don't have the balls to say it?
ROTFLMAO
Are you saying you don't know what Trump did ****?? He told Mexico what would happen on our border if they reached our border. Mexico decided they wanted nothing to do with them then.
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Poor BV has no clue about anything!!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Sgt Bilko » 19 Jan 2020 4:27 pm » wrote: ROTFLMAO
Are you saying you don't know what Trump did ****?? He told Mexico what would happen on our border if they reached our border. Mexico decided they wanted nothing to do with them then.
Link?

I repeat slogans.

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Jan 2020 5:40 pm » wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 19 Jan 2020 4:27 pm » wrote: ROTFLMAO
Link?
ROTFLMAO
You refute it if you can ****!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Zeets2

Unread post

Trump warns Central American countries he'll withhold funds over immigrant 'caravan'BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 10/16/18

President Trump
in a tweet on Tuesday warned Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador that he intends to withhold funds if the "caravan" of Honduran migrants reaches the U.S.-Mexico border.

Trump earlier in the day had threatened to cut off aid for Honduras over the so-called caravan.

"We have today informed the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador that if they allow their citizens, or others, to journey through their borders and up to the United States, with the intention of entering our country illegally, all payments made to them will STOP (END)!" Trump tweeted on Tuesday evening.
There you go, nitwit! You'd think a brainiac like yourself would learn to check the facts before climbing out on that branch! It's time you recognize the fact that when you're a slave to the left-wing media, you don't get any of the stories that might keep you from looking like an idiot here every day!

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Jan 2020 7:09 am » wrote:
There you go, nitwit! You'd think a brainiac like yourself would learn to check the facts before climbing out on that branch! It's time you recognize the fact that when you're a slave to the left-wing media, you don't get any of the stories that might keep you from looking like an idiot here every day!
That was 18 months ago...

The Grifter says many stupid things, no one gives a ****...

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2020 3:44 am » wrote: ROTFLMAO
Sure...

It's ****...

Do you pray with that lying mouth, Dildo?

I repeat slogans.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jan 2020 7:49 am » wrote:
Zeets2 » 20 Jan 2020 7:09 am » wrote: There you go, nitwit! You'd think a brainiac like yourself would learn to check the facts before climbing out on that branch! It's time you recognize the fact that when you're a slave to the left-wing media, you don't get any of the stories that might keep you from looking like an idiot here every day!
And the situation has gotten much better since then because of Trump, Dim.
Mexico has sent troops to shut down its southern border to keep illegal immigrants from passing through on their way to the US.

Try to keep up.
He'll go down in history as a great president, barring some miracle that would cause a Dem to win.

By what margin will Trump lose, Dim?

Run, Forrest, run!

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 20 Jan 2020 8:05 am » wrote: And the situation has gotten much better since then because of Trump, Dim.
Mexico has sent troops to shut down its southern border to keep illegal immigrants from passing through on their way to the US.

Try to keep up.

He'll go down in history as a great president, barring some miracle that would cause a Dem to win.

By what margin will Trump lose, Dim?

Run, Forrest, run!

Chlammy,

I don't care about the **** you make up..

Are you asking a question?

I repeat slogans.

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jan 2020 7:49 am » wrote:
Zeets2 » 20 Jan 2020 7:09 am » wrote:

ROTFLMAO
Stupid one is you ****. You have an idiotic concept from the far leftwing progressive moonbat morons like you!!! Then you rant ****!!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jan 2020 7:50 am » wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2020 3:44 am » wrote: ROTFLMAO
Sure...

It's ****...

Do you pray with that lying mouth, Dildo?
ROTFLMAO
This constitutes refutation, ******? Fallacious ad hominem accusations is all you have!! But then you are a sociopath!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2020 9:25 am » wrote: ROTFLMAO
This constitutes refutation, ******? Fallacious ad hominem accusations is all you have!! But then you are a sociopath!!
More ****...

But, Dildo....what do you tell yourself, slack jawed piece of ****?

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump reprimanded his top military brass in a 2017 meeting at the Pentagon, calling them a "bunch of dopes and babies" and telling them "you're all losers," according to a forthcoming book by two Washington Post reporters.

The heated July 20, 2017 meeting has been previously reported -- including then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's response to fellow US officials, in which he said the President was a "f---ing moron." However, "A Very Stable Genius" by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker reveals more extraordinary details about the meeting, including the President's barrage of insults against his top military leadership.

I repeat slogans.

Sgt Bilko

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Jan 2020 9:56 am » wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2020 9:25 am » wrote: ROTFLMAO
More ****...

But, Dildo....what do you tell yourself, slack jawed piece of ****?

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump reprimanded his top military brass in a 2017 meeting at the Pentagon, calling them a "bunch of dopes and babies" and telling them "you're all losers," according to a forthcoming book by two Washington Post reporters.

The heated July 20, 2017 meetitng has been previously reported -- including then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's response to fellow US officials, in which he said the President was a "f---ing moron." However, "A Very Stable Genius" by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker reveals more extraordinary details about the meeting, including the President's barrage of insults against his top military leadership.
ROTFLMAO
You choose to believe the far leftwing ****!! That is the part of the political spectrum that nationally and internationally uses lies to advance their agenda. Try again!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Termin8tor

Unread post

"He's not keeping his promises, you gaping *******!" shrieks little Miss Marxist.

But funny how she won't come in this thread to disprove anything I've cited.
Illegal Border Crossings Drop 90% (!) In Arizona After Major Trump Policy Change
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... cy-change/

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Only a MORON as STUPID and BRAINWASHED as H8er would claim Trump is keeping his promises. Where is that CHECK from Mexico to pay for that wall that he said in EVERY SINGLE rally he had? NEVER going to happen. When is that wall going to go across the ENTIRE southern border like the RNC promised? When will we get that cheaper better healthcare that will cover everybody? Not anywhere I can see. I could go on but anyone NOT a totally BRAINWASHED CULT member like H8er knows that Trump is a pathological LIAR and had NO intention of keeping all the ridiculous promises he made