Trump Never Had A Good Economy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
69 posts
User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 516
Politics: Independent
Location: GA

roadkill » 22 May 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: "Trump Never Had A Good Economy."

Then why did you guys keep saying Trump inherited Obama's economy?
Currently, this is TRUMP'S economy.
Log in or Register to remove ads

It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 38,260
Politics: Conservative

annLee » 22 May 2020, 11:05 am » wrote: He did. He and his admin took us out of a great depression.
Look, if you're going to spread ridiculous lies, at least show us your boobs so we'll be entertained reading the lies.

Not that you're actually real; just a spamming Democrat Talking Point Liar.

User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 516
Politics: Independent
Location: GA

Termin8tor » 22 May 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Look, if you're going to spread ridiculous lies, at least show us your boobs so we'll be entertained reading the lies.

Not that you're actually real; just a spamming Democrat Talking Point Liar.
How am I lying? Do you remember 2011 - 2014? Are you in the USA?
I did not insult you so I dare you trying to disrespect me!
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,546
Politics: Conservative


Yes...do you?

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,546
Politics: Conservative

annLee » 22 May 2020, 2:18 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 22 May 2020, 12:21 pm » wrote: Look, if you're going to spread ridiculous lies, at least show us your boobs so we'll be entertained reading the lies.

Not that you're actually real; just a spamming Democrat Talking Point Liar.
How am I lying? Do you remember 2011 - 2014? Are you in the USA?
I did not insult you so I dare you trying to disrespect me!
Yer siggy is a joke...I've seen how you post on the other thread.

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,546
Politics: Conservative

annLee » 22 May 2020, 11:17 am » wrote:
roadkill » 22 May 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: "Trump Never Had A Good Economy."

Then why did you guys keep saying Trump inherited Obama's economy?
Currently, this is TRUMP'S economy.
Remember when the left said it was Obama's economy after Trump got elected.

Now that COVID is here you leftists are running to the hills. Go figure.

Yer a fake ann.

User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 516
Politics: Independent
Location: GA

roadkill » 22 May 2020, 4:30 pm » wrote:
annLee » 22 May 2020, 11:17 am » wrote:

Currently, this is TRUMP'S economy.
Remember when the left said it was Obama's economy after Trump got elected.

Now that COVID is here you leftists are running to the hills. Go figure.

Yer a fake ann.
Why am I a fake? People who tell the truth are fakes?
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,990
Politics: Liberal

Point to something good this term.

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,546
Politics: Conservative

annLee » 22 May 2020, 4:51 pm » wrote:
roadkill » 22 May 2020, 4:30 pm » wrote:

Remember when the left said it was Obama's economy after Trump got elected.

Now that COVID is here you leftists are running to the hills. Go figure.

Yer a fake ann.
Why am I a fake? People who tell the truth are fakes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIDIxm8j4Z0


User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,990
Politics: Liberal

Nobody can just say a statistic. Just spam.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,901

WillFranklin » 22 May 2020, 5:32 pm » wrote: Nobody can just say a statistic. Just spam.
Yep that is all you are doing is spamming, shilly willy.

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,546
Politics: Conservative

WillFranklin » 24 Mar 2020, 5:31 am » wrote: Trump Never Had A Good Economy.

GDP growth was always lackluster before the pandemic, and the deficit was already through the roof from Trump, and real wages were flat and people are not covered properly by health insurance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dyt2Hbxj5U

User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,990
Politics: Liberal

Still no stats just spam.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,901

shilly willy is still spamming.


User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,990
Politics: Liberal

No stats....

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,901

Poor shilly willy, always wants an answer... But can never give one. Typical liberal shill he is.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,872
Politics: Liberal
Location: PA


User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,990
Politics: Liberal

No. The economy was not great when Obama left either.

Take it from an actual worker.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, Crazytrain, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, JeanMoulin, KFSW, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 807 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads