People Like Us

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
309 posts
WillFranklin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Democrats are stupid to go with Biden the gaffe machine with no good ideas for the country. But even he would be better than Trump who only has terrible ideas for the country.

WillFranklin

Unread post

People Like Us are getting murdered by police every day.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 28 May 2020, 10:49 am » wrote:
28 May 2020, 10:49 am
Prove it *******

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Independent

WHITECRACKER » 07 Mar 2020, 5:16 am » wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 5:16 am
Will Franklin.. GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! YOU ARE HATED ON .ORG

Everyone has a right to speak, right?
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
WillFranklin » 28 May 2020, 10:49 am » wrote:
28 May 2020, 10:49 am

I don't remember reading about curly fry boys being murdered.

WillFranklin

Unread post

The stores are part of the billionaire Zionist establishment that perpetuates the bigotry and inequities. So power to the looters! Hollow it out for all I care!

WillFranklin

Unread post

The Third Precinct in Minneapolis is burning down. I agree with the protesters and I am proud of them for destroying that precinct. It's the same freedom as our original Revolution and anyone that detests these protesters is not a true American.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fires-lootin ... 44068.html

Zeets2

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

WillFranklin » 29 May 2020, 5:51 am » wrote:
29 May 2020, 5:51 am
The Third Precinct in Minneapolis is burning down. I agree with the protesters and I am proud of them for destroying that precinct. It's the same freedom as our original Revolution and anyone that detests these protesters is not a true American.

Let's see how loudly you cheer when dozens of businesses close their doors for good and the law-abiding citizens of the city lose any choice where to shop, find fewer jobs, pay higher prices for groceries and every other product they need, watch as insurance rates skyrocket, see their taxes increase to make up the tax revenue short-fall, and realize that criminals are having a field day with fewer police in the area who take longer to respond to a crime when they are in need.  
Nobody is happy to see police abuse their authority over a helpless criminal, but those cops should be dealt with in a court of law and not be subjected to a mob lynching.  And the idiots here who support burning down the neighborhood in the ensuing riots should have to live with the same consequences as the good people who will suffer with the results of what's left in these cities,

crimsongulf

Unread post

AbitaBeer
FivebyFive » 28 May 2020, 9:54 pm » wrote:
28 May 2020, 9:54 pm
It's not everyday you see a police officer choke somebody to death with his knee in his neck

You are right, it is rare that you get a heads up that one is about to happen.

I am not downplaying his death but I am pointing out how one-sided media is and as usual, the "oppressed" burning their own stuff.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 29 May 2020, 5:51 am » wrote:
29 May 2020, 5:51 am

Shilly Willyfranklin doesn't believe in the rule of law... He is an enemy of the State!!!!

WillFranklin

Unread post

Wow the Ohio governor even agrees with me.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 29 May 2020, 4:10 pm » wrote:
29 May 2020, 4:10 pm
Wow the Ohio governor even agrees with me.

NO ONE AGREES WITH SHILLY WILLYFRANKLIN THE LIBERAL ******* LIBERAL SHILL AND BIGOT

WillFranklin

Unread post

@peterdaou
Hey, did those multi-millionaire Repub and Dem politicians ever pass a $2,000 monthly payment for working people?

crimsongulf

Unread post

AbitaBeer
Willie, you are simply a caucasian nobody.

Just for forum knowledge, Could you explain why you think that any online person should believe your tripe?

WillFranklin

Unread post

It makes the right people mad. That's how I know it is right.

WillFranklin

Unread post

Protesters are at the White House.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 30 May 2020, 6:40 am » wrote:
30 May 2020, 6:40 am
Protesters are at the White House.

if they try and climb the gate... SHOOT EM

WillFranklin

Unread post

People Like Us are marginalized by the Trump Administration because we are just working class, and not billionaires, corporations, or Israelites.

omh

Unread post

@Will Franklin

Casts of characters representing ideas of how life should socially work always find fault with why life only exists by reproductions occupying space for the time each has timed apart now.

Your brain is trained to ignore why you have any time existing now and that is one corrupted mind you have to correct on your own since you won't believe it is possible to do by yourself because of the company you keep saving humanity.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

WillFranklin

Unread post