Why Did Dem Governors Kill Tens of Thousands of Vulnerable Elderly Americans?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
20 posts
roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,563
Politics: Conservative

“The decision of several governors to ignore federal protocols and instead mandate COVID-positive patients be forced back to their nursing homes ended up being a death sentence for tens of thousands of our nation’s most vulnerable citizens,” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the ranking member on the committee, said in a statement."  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... es-n543718
Log in or Register to remove ads


Racetex (RSIG)

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 5,522
Politics: Independent

roadkill » 18 Jun 2020, 4:36 am » wrote: “The decision of several governors to ignore federal protocols and instead mandate COVID-positive patients be forced back to their nursing homes ended up being a death sentence for tens of thousands of our nation’s most vulnerable citizens,” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the ranking member on the committee, said in a statement."  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... es-n543718

You know they won't say **** and if they do it will be all bull ****. Just doesn't fit their agenda or playbook. 

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,070

ROTFL.

"Oh NO! Trump is looking really bad at the way he totally denied, lied about and **** up the pandemic response! Quick! Shout some stupid **** trying to shift the blame to any democrat you can!"

Good luck, stooge.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,215

Isabel » 18 Jun 2020, 9:32 am » wrote: ROTFL.

"Oh NO! Trump is looking really bad at the way he totally denied, lied about and **** up the pandemic response! Quick! Shout some stupid **** trying to shift the blame to any democrat you can!"

Good luck, stooge.
STFU you forum *******

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,221
Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 18 Jun 2020, 9:32 am » wrote: ROTFL.

"Oh NO! Trump is looking really bad at the way he totally denied, lied about and **** up the pandemic response! Quick! Shout some stupid **** trying to shift the blame to any democrat you can!"

Good luck, stooge.
Maybe you should ask the families of one of the thousands killed by Cuomo's stupidity!  Guess it's safe to say none of YOUR family or friends were in the nursing homes he sent infected people into, right?
 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 42,508
Politics: Conservative

roadkill » 18 Jun 2020, 4:36 am » wrote: “The decision of several governors to ignore federal protocols and instead mandate COVID-positive patients be forced back to their nursing homes ended up being a death sentence for tens of thousands of our nation’s most vulnerable citizens,” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), the ranking member on the committee, said in a statement."  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... es-n543718
Another thread to reality-oriented for liberals to post.  

Except the occasional racing loon.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 18 Jun 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote:
Isabel » 18 Jun 2020, 9:32 am » wrote: ROTFL.

"Oh NO! Trump is looking really bad at the way he totally denied, lied about and **** up the pandemic response! Quick! Shout some stupid **** trying to shift the blame to any democrat you can!"

Good luck, stooge.
Maybe you should ask the families of one of the thousands killed by Cuomo's stupidity!  Guess it's safe to say none of YOUR family or friends were in the nursing homes he sent infected people into, right?
What about the thousands of people in Red states who are dying now, because their governors listened to Trump and threw open the doors of businesses and public venues a few weeks ago, before infection rates had dropped and without a robust testing or tracing system and strict social-distancing guidelines?

Do you have the same amount of outrage for those governors as you do for Cuomo?
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,215

Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: What about the thousands of people in Red states who are dying now, because their governors listened to Trump and threw open the doors of businesses and public venues a few weeks ago, before infection rates had dropped and without a robust testing or tracing system and strict social-distancing guidelines?

Do you have the same amount of outrage for those governors as you do for Cuomo?
What about liberal run states that allowed protests????

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,278
Politics: Independent

crickets!

That shut up the GOPPER YAPPERS!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,221
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: What about the thousands of people in Red states who are dying now, because their governors listened to Trump and threw open the doors of businesses and public venues a few weeks ago, before infection rates had dropped and without a robust testing or tracing system and strict social-distancing guidelines?

Do you have the same amount of outrage for those governors as you do for Cuomo?
Not at all!  Because NOBODY told those people THEY MUST open, and NOBODY told those customers they MUST shop there or patronize that business!  It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, something you liberals only have a passing acquaintance with!  What Cuomo and these other idiot governors knew is that nursing homes were filled with THE PEOPLE MOST SUSCEPTIBLE TO CATCHING AND DYING FROM THE VIRUS!  The overwhelming majority of people catching this virus who are young and healthy get symptoms no worse than a simple cold or flu and easily recover from it.  And right now, infection rates MEAN NOTHING!  All that comes from nothing more than the huge numbers of people who are now getting tested!  The fake news media purposely don't report how many of these people actually require hospitalization because they caught it, or which ones had such a mild case they weren't even aware of it!  But gullible liberals still haven't learned that the media would be tickled to death if they were able to convince the country that we MUST keep everything closed for months, because crashing the economy is the only way they can possibly beat Trump in the upcoming election, and they couldn't care less how many people have their lives ruined by being forced to close down.
You're not fooling anyone with your fake outrage!  
 

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,070

Zeets2 » 18 Jun 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote: Maybe you should ask the families of one of the thousands killed by Cuomo's stupidity!  Guess it's safe to say none of YOUR family or friends were in the nursing homes he sent infected people into, right?
No, no - not thousands - it was HUNDREDS of thousands! No, wait. it was MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 18 Jun 2020, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Zeets2 » 18 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: What about the thousands of people in Red states who are dying now, because their governors listened to Trump and threw open the doors of businesses and public venues a few weeks ago, before infection rates had dropped and without a robust testing or tracing system and strict social-distancing guidelines?
Do you have the same amount of outrage for those governors as you do for Cuomo?
Not at all!  Because NOBODY told those people THEY MUST open.....
Really?
You never heard Trump putting pressure on states to reopen?
Do you live under a rock?
Zeets2 » 18 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote: You're not fooling anyone with your fake outrage!
The fake outrage is on your side Zeets.
We have no leadership from the WH on this issue.
What we needed was a comprehensive coordinated federal plan and instead what we got was a 50 state piecemeal response.

And now Trump has decided that he is done with the whole issue.

Look at what the Dotard just told the WSJ when all the medical experts are saying that wearing masks will slow down the spread of the virus.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliaDavisNe ... 9721326592

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-talk ... RcQjGATYLk

He thinks that wearing masks is a signal of disapproval of him.
Because it's ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM.

 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,215

Misty, what about democratic governors that allowed these protest to happen? Why do you ignore that question?

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,070

Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 1:21 pm » wrote: And now Trump has decided that he is done with the whole issue.
Well, he tried his best to make it go away by telling lots of lies about it.
Now that his lies have failed, he is just going to pretend it doesn't exist.
Problem solved!

YOU:   He thinks that wearing masks is a signal of disapproval of him. Because it's ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM.

And that's narcissism.  It's not that narcissists see other people and callously ignore them - they genuinely CAN'T SEE anyone but themselves.
They are usually honestly baffled when others don't agree with how they see things.
 
 

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,221
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 1:21 pm » wrote: Really?
You never heard Trump putting pressure on states to reopen?
Do you live under a rock?
What "pressure"?  Did he issue an executive order that they MUST open up?  Didn't those same Democrat governors have a hissy fit when the lockdowns started and scream that THEY ALONE had the Constitutional authority to make those decisions, and didn't Trump then tell them they could decide it for themselves after his words got them to take that full responsibility?

The fake outrage is on your side Zeets.
We have no leadership from the WH on this issue.
What we needed was a comprehensive coordinated federal plan and instead what we got was a 50 state piecemeal response.
****!  If that's what you believe then you clearly don't understand that each state is independent in making such decisions!  Are you so blind that you think a state like So. Dakota with only a handful of cases should have the same restrictions put on them as a state like NY with tens of thousands of cases?  The Trump White House managed this pandemic with perfection and the leadership that got the aid that the entire country needed as quickly as humanly possible.  And he will be rewarded for that fine leadership with a landslide re-election!

And now Trump has decided that he is done with the whole issue.

Look at what the Dotard just told the WSJ when all the medical experts are saying that wearing masks will slow down the spread of the virus.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliaDavisNe ... 9721326592

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-talk ... RcQjGATYLk

He thinks that wearing masks is a signal of disapproval of him.
Because it's ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM.
MORE ****!  Didn't many healthcare experts and the Surgeon General himself claim that masks weren't necessary to protect the general public?  And yet, you claim the President should have contradicted that information?  You leftists would have screamed bloody murder either way, proving that all you care about is using the pandemic to try to hurt Trump, and you don't give two **** about anything else!

Liberals stupidly believe that voters are gullible fools and can't see the lies you Trump haters push every damn day, and when you wake up after Election Day looking at another 4 years of the Trump presidency, you're going to be shocked down to your toes!

 
 

roadkill

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 39,563
Politics: Conservative

Racetex(RSIG) » 18 Jun 2020, 9:08 am » wrote: You know they won't say **** and if they do it will be all bull ****. Just doesn't fit their agenda or playbook.
At least they can make it clear to the public just how bad it really was.
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,120
Politics: Independent

The OP is clearly a delusional garden variety trailer park redneck *******...that's why I have her on ignore.


 

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,215

DennisTheMenace » 19 Jun 2020, 7:42 am » wrote: The OP is clearly a delusional garden variety trailer park redneck *******...that's why I have her on ignore.


Meanwhile Dennis is living in the Philippines... He has renounced his US citizenship... he loves little boys!!! 

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 42,508
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Jun 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: What about the thousands of people in Red states......
The psychopath desperately tries to change the subject from her party's stunning incompetence.

The unnecessary deaths of many thousand of elderly who died alone because those Democrat governors forbid their children from visiting.

In total contrast, the people in Red States aren't dead and are highly unlikely to die, becauser for the most part Covid is under control.

Fat freaking chance little Miss  Marxist will post in this thread again.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Ricky Tavy, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yahoo [Bot] and 153 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads