Retarded girl tries to regain relevance

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
162 posts
Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 23 Jun 2020, 11:04 am » wrote: Love Iceland. Breathtakingly beautiful place.
Got so excited when they featured Stykkisholmur in Walter Mitty.  LOL.
I went whale watching, aside from riding the lava fields, and swimming in the Blue Lagoon. (Heaven on earth)

Isabel

Unread post

Famagusta » 23 Jun 2020, 11:32 am » wrote: I went whale watching, aside from riding the lava fields, and swimming in the Blue Lagoon. (Heaven on earth)
It's surreal, isn't it.  We spent two weeks just hopping from town to town and wandering around the landscape - being following around by Icelandic ponies, like huge round friendly dogs.

We were there in October, so it was nice and cold - and after a day of sightseeing in Reykjavik we would go to the public pools.   Beautiful, gleaming building, swooping Nordic architecture, interior like the nicest private healthclub you've ever been to. Outside, an Olympic sized pool, heated just enough not to freeze you, a huge jacuzzi, and four hot tubs.  The real, original hot tubs - holes in the cement with increasing heat levels. I only ever made it to tub three.  LOL.
Keep in mind that this was nighttime in October, often snowing, so COLD.  You positively SPRINT from the building to the tubs, but after you soak for a  while, you climb out, steaming like a pudding, feeling toasty and warm, and you STROLL back, dripping wet with snow falling on you.
I had gotten bronchitis the day we arrived, but two days in those tubs and it was gone.   

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Isabel » 23 Jun 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: It's surreal, isn't it.  We spent two weeks just hopping from town to town and wandering around the landscape - being following around by Icelandic ponies, like huge round friendly dogs.

We were there in October, so it was nice and cold - and after a day of sightseeing in Reykjavik we would go to the public pools.   Beautiful, gleaming building, swooping Nordic architecture, interior like the nicest private healthclub you've ever been to. Outside, an Olympic sized pool, heated just enough not to freeze you, a huge jacuzzi, and four hot tubs.  The real, original hot tubs - holes in the cement with increasing heat levels. I only ever made it to tub three.  LOL.
Keep in mind that this was nighttime in October, often snowing, so COLD.  You positively SPRINT from the building to the tubs, but after you soak for a  while, you climb out, steaming like a pudding, feeling toasty and warm, and you STROLL back, dripping wet with snow falling on you.
I had gotten bronchitis the day we arrived, but two days in those tubs and it was gone. 
When I went, it was for the summer solstice. 24 hour daylight. I was awestruck, looking at the sun at 2:30 in the morning.

It was cold, and the gales blew people over.

Blue Devil

Unread post

Isabel » 23 Jun 2020, 11:02 am » wrote: Where are you hallucinating that you saw that?
Here is what I ACTUALLY posted.
Read it incredibly slowly, and over and over, until you understand it.
"there was only limited evidence of a distinctive IQ profile"

YOU:   how does the distribution compare? any high level high school student could answer this question. the question is whether or not you can.

I love watching you flail around screaming crap when your lies get shoved up your GIGANTIC ***.

i just want to be clear.  are you saying a sample where more than half had below average IQ contradicts what I said?  not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?  crimson says youre fat too.  no wonder youre always angry.  

Isabel

Unread post

Famagusta » 23 Jun 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote: When I went, it was for the summer solstice. 24 hour daylight. I was awestruck, looking at the sun at 2:30 in the morning.

It was cold, and the gales blew people over.

Oh wow.  It's still one of my favorite destinations - there is something epic about the place - the endless, windswept terrain, that enormous sky.
You can understand how it inspired the grandeur of Nordic legends.

Fiji is #2 for me.

Isabel

Unread post

BlueDevil » 23 Jun 2020, 3:49 pm » wrote: i just want to be clear.  are you saying a sample where more than half had below average IQ contradicts what I said? 

I am saying that associating autism automatically with lower intellect is false.
The fact that you apparently can't understand simple English, and that you are so uninformed on this subject is astonishing.  Thank god you're not in any healthcare capacity. 

YOU:   not the brightest bulb on the tree are you?  crimson says youre fat too.  no wonder youre always angry.

LOL - the ignorant illiterate and the fat man whimper that I'm stupid and fat.

nefarious101

Unread post

Squatchman » 23 Jun 2020, 10:45 am » wrote: From the title I figured this thread was about Ivanka trump.
Instead it was just fake news.

and as usual...you are wrong.  So what's new?

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
@Isabel and @Famagusta, I greatly enjoyed reading you both reminisce about your travels to Iceland. I've never been there but it's my kids favorite country. Your vivid descriptions were awesome. Maybe one day I'll get to travel there as well. Thank you both for sharing your experiences.

FREE RIPPY!

Isabel

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 23 Jun 2020, 7:12 pm » wrote: @Isabel and @Famagusta, I greatly enjoyed reading you both reminisce about your travels to Iceland. I've never been there but it's my kids favorite country. Your vivid descriptions were awesome. Maybe one day I'll get to travel there as well. Thank you both for sharing your experiences.

Glad you enjoyed it!  It's only about a 6 hour flight from NY. I would recommend staying in one of the youth hostels.  Most are very nice, it is massively less expensive, and you have the fun of mixing with other travelers and making your own breakfast or meals in the shared kitchens.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Isabel » 23 Jun 2020, 7:27 pm » wrote: Glad you enjoyed it!  It's only about a 6 hour flight from NY. I would recommend staying in one of the youth hostels.  Most are very nice, it is massively less expensive, and you have the fun of mixing with other travelers and making your own breakfast or meals in the shared kitchens.
I'm too old for anything tagged "youth". I like my comfort and only the noises I put on the stereo on purpose.

BTW, check out viewtopic.php?p=1367828#p1367828 you'll see your post to Fama was nominated as Post of the Day.

FREE RIPPY!

Isabel

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 23 Jun 2020, 7:34 pm » wrote: I'm too old for anything tagged "youth". I like my comfort and only the noises I put on the stereo on purpose.

Granted I was in my 30's when I did that. I might have a different experience now.  LOL 

YOU:    BTW, check out viewtopic.php?p=1367828#p1367828 you'll see your post to Fama was nominated as Post of the Day. 

Awww.  Thanks!

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 23 Jun 2020, 3:51 am » wrote: In this case, it makes all the difference in the world. I was shocked to see him say it. I needed to slow down, but I had a lot of notifications and a short time to **** on most of them.

Being a sort of "under the radar" guy, I enjoy a quasi-privacy as a benefit of being boring and insipid.
You attention whores have all the fun.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
deezershoove » 23 Jun 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: Being a sort of "under the radar" guy, I enjoy a quasi-privacy as a benefit of being boring and insipid.
You attention whores have all the fun.

Your not boring deeze. Just quiet.  

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2020, 9:50 pm » wrote: Your not boring deeze. Just quiet.

Where have you been? You been gone all day!
Thought maybe the Squatch got ya!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 23 Jun 2020, 10:24 pm » wrote: Where have you been? You been gone all day!
Thought maybe the Squatch got ya!

I've been looking for you.   No I haven't been gone.  Depressed.

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2020, 10:27 pm » wrote: I've been looking for you.   No I haven't been gone.  Depressed.
Awwww. I'm sorry! Don't worry, it will pass! Turn off the news, that will help. Listen to good music!
Go visit a good friend!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Isabel

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2020, 10:27 pm » wrote: I've been looking for you.   No I haven't been gone.  Depressed.
Oh, no!  We miss you when you aren't here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old man walks into a confessional booth.  Says: Father, I have something to confess.
Priest says:  Tell me your sins.
Old man says: I have been married for the last 40 years to a wonderful woman.
Priest:   That's wonderful.
Old man:  I love her  with all my heart, and have never been unfaithful.
Priest:  You are to be commended.
Old man:  Yes, but last week I met two beautiful 20 year old identical twins, and spent the entire weekend having wild sex.
Priest: Oh, my goodness. that IS serious. How long since your last confession?
Old man:  Oh, I'm not Catholic. I'm Jewish.
Priest: Then why are you telling me?
Old man:  Are you kidding? I'm telling EVERYBODY!

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 23 Jun 2020, 10:37 pm » wrote: Awwww. I'm sorry! Don't worry, it will pass! Turn off the news, that will help. Listen to good music!
Go visit a good friend!

Actually, I've been shutting the news off. It's been so Hot here. I  Did get a nice visit from a friend. His girlfriend just died. I adore him. But he is the jig a lo type.  did I spell that right?

Isabel

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2020, 10:44 pm » wrote: Actually, I've been shutting the news off. It's been so Hot here. I  Did get a nice visit from a friend. His girlfriend just died. I adore him. But he is the jig a lo type.  did I spell that right?
Gigolo.

It's French, or at least started that way - it means dance hall boy.
You know - "available".

LOL.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 23 Jun 2020, 11:20 pm » wrote: Gigolo.

It's French, or at least started that way - it means dance hall boy.
You know - "available".

LOL.
ha ha ha. Yup Gigolo. Nice one tho. Want me to set you up? He's good at fixing things.