Its fun watching the Murican Empire crumble

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
96 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 6:06 pm » wrote: Name an Empire that hasnt crumbled?....the time table is predictable

One of the signs of collapse is when the *** and the gender confused get off the hook.

Putin ain't letting that happen on his watch.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 6:09 pm » wrote: America used to be world leaders till the trump train docked at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue.

You mean the reagan train.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
spews13 » 24 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote:

Obama ******* slapped Putin like the third rate punk that he is. Then proceeded to sanction him, his cronies, and the entire Russian nation, to the tune of $250 Billion a year, those losers still havn't managed to crawl out from under.

That's a real shame. When Biden gets back in, it's only going to get much worse. 

Look up the word nekulturny. That's why Russia is a **** country, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.
Russia has a real economy - not a fake one. And a real leader - not an of colored one.

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Jun 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: One of the signs of collapse is when the *** and the gender confused get off the hook.

Finally, a smart person in a chat room.  Low bow to thee.
Add to that....homeless, needle freaks and general trans-***.

Putin will NEVER cuck to the gender freaks and/or mentally ill sex freaks.

VICTORY DAY!....OOOHHHRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH from Texas

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Jun 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: One of the signs of collapse is when the *** and the gender confused get off the hook.

You wrote "collapse" in relation to a people's acceptance of sexual degradation ...do you read Dimitri Orlov?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 10:07 pm » wrote: Finally, a smart person in a chat room.  Low bow to thee.
Add to that....homeless, needle freaks and general trans-***.

Putin will NEVER cuck to the gender freaks and/or mentally ill sex freaks.

VICTORY DAY!....OOOHHHRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH from Texas
The democrats are the official child molestation party, now. Pathetic.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=tranny ... 382276.jpg

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: You wrote "collapse" in relation to a people's acceptance of sexual degradation ...do you read Dimitri Orlov?

Nope, not familiar. The last russian I read was Solzhenitsyn's Gulag, many years ago...

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 10:18 pm » wrote: You wrote "collapse" in relation to a people's acceptance of sexual degradation ...do you read Dimitri Orlov?

I just googled him - sounds like a very interesting fellow.

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Jun 2020, 10:25 pm » wrote: I just googled him - sounds like a very interesting fellow.

He is behind a $2 paywall - Club Orlov, but his insights and books about collapse are priceless.  Also....The Saker and Linh Dinh.
Warriors of truth about the normality of the human political existence.   **** Marxism and **** neo-liberal CORP capitalism

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Jun 2020, 10:19 pm » wrote: The democrats are the official child molestation party, now. Pathetic.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=tranny ... 382276.jpg

AIPAC poster boy

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: Murica is baby country that became to big for its lil britches.
A very immature country.  Just look at the presidential candidates.  
These narcissistic loons are symptomatic of a sick country.
Putin ran circles around Obama and know Trump.  Biden?? LMAO.  Putin will *** rape Biden like a drunk Blasey-Ford.
The world continues to trust Russia and China more than WAR, INC *** USA.  

Get yer popcorn and watch it unfold
That is a somewhat crude and hateful assessment, but not wrong I guess.  If you are into accelerationism these are Heady times to live in.  Me, I just hunker in my bunker and think about death a lot.  I never used to contemplate my own death before 2020, now I think about it every day.  What’s going to get me?  Covid?  A violent mob?  A cop that I look at sideways on a bad day?  The giant tidal wave of homelessness that is surely about to flood the streets as all the eviction protection runs out?

I was born in 1974, and I heard tell about scary times in the US from the 1960s, with the Cuban missile crisis and the regular racial rioting and civil unrest in US cities.  I heard it was downright terrifying at times.  I never could relate, because I led a charmed life, the son of a business owner in Michigan, with a fair to middling middle class upbringing.  I never had a day of existential fear for the fate of this whole country.  Never has it felt like a social experiment that could go sideways like Nazi Germany or a Bolshevik revolution.  Until this year, that is.

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Al Donal

Unread post

Politics: Republican

KFSW » 24 Jun 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: Murica is baby country that became to big for its lil britches...

I don’t care for the way you say America. I pronounce it that way too, sometimes, but just to be funny, around my kid. Dialects are funny. Like when someone wants to “ax” someone else a question.
But you seem to hate America. Pardon my axing, but, am I wrong?

Al Donal

Unread post

Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 24 Jun 2020, 11:09 pm » wrote: That is a somewhat crude and hateful assessment, but not wrong I guess.  If you are into accelerationism these are Heady times to live in.  Me, I just hunker in my bunker and think about death a lot.  I never used to contemplate my own death before 2020, now I think about it every day.  What’s going to get me?  Covid?  A violent mob?  A cop that I look at sideways on a bad day?  The giant tidal wave of homelessness that is surely about to flood the streets as all the eviction protection runs out?

I was born in 1974, and I heard tell about scary times in the US from the 1960s, with the Cuban missile crisis and the regular racial rioting and civil unrest in US cities.  I heard it was downright terrifying at times.  I never could relate, because I led a charmed life, the son of a business owner in Michigan, with a fair to middling middle class upbringing.  I never had a day of existential fear for the fate of this whole country.  Never has it felt like a social experiment that could go sideways like Nazi Germany or a Bolshevik revolution.  Until this year, that is.
I was born just a couple years before you.  I feel the same way. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 24 Jun 2020, 11:09 pm » wrote: That is a somewhat crude and hateful assessment, but not wrong I guess.  If you are into accelerationism these are Heady times to live in.  Me, I just hunker in my bunker and think about death a lot.  I never used to contemplate my own death before 2020, now I think about it every day.  What’s going to get me?  Covid?  A violent mob?  A cop that I look at sideways on a bad day?  The giant tidal wave of homelessness that is surely about to flood the streets as all the eviction protection runs out?

I heartily recommend that you learn to love he smell of napalm in the morning.

Just think of it as bacon,with more bite.

I am like you in that I always took the rumors of our coming social incohesion with a grain of salt. Murca has been on the precipice of this or that disaster since before I had hair down there, to hear the folks on society's edge tell it - and I heard 'em tell it. But I never bought in. Not even when sally jesse rafael murdered television and fox murdered news and the clintons murdered the democrat party.

But now the oligarchy is murdering the internet and anything resembling accountability as white folks know it - and accountability as white folks understand it is all that stands between us and the mob. We have them outgunned by a large measure, but we are a house divided - and half of our house is OSTENTATIOUSLY bowing to the mob. The half with firearms training and state authority.

We're well and truly **** boys - so hang on to your asses and try to play it smart. Don't avoid crowds because covid. Avoid crowds because democrats.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AlDonal » 25 Jun 2020, 12:13 am » wrote: I was born just a couple years before you.  I feel the same way.
I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus, rollin' down Highway 41.

Y'know that Eagles song, Desperado? I inspired it. Y'know that aphorism, fight fire with fire? That was mine. It really caught on. Never understood why fight mayonnaise with mayonnaise didn't. And fight giraffes with giraffes caused me no end of hate mail.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AlDonal » 25 Jun 2020, 12:05 am » wrote: I don’t care for the way you say America. I pronounce it that way too, sometimes, but just to be funny, around my kid. Dialects are funny. Like when someone wants to “ax” someone else a question.
Ya got two sets of fighters, and you give them truth serum.

You ask one set, why do you fight? And they answer, because this is my home, where I was born, and I am willing to die for it.

You ask the other set, why do you fight? And they say we are paid to fight, and our bosses sent us here to subdue these people in their own country, and change the government that they have erected for themselves.

Who are YOU gonna root for? The invaders? The invaded?

Pick. I have.

KFSW

Unread post

AlDonal » 25 Jun 2020, 12:05 am » wrote: I don’t care for the way you say America. I pronounce it that way too, sometimes, but just to be funny, around my kid. Dialects are funny. Like when someone wants to “ax” someone else a question.

Yer pardoned.

I love America.  However, the devils that run Murican foreign policy are not Americans. 
They are traitorous leeches.  Essentially they turned the military into "mafia muscle" for corporations and "gangster capitalism".
Started over 100 years ago.  Research General Smedley Butler - educate yerself before you wreck yerslef

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 25 Jun 2020, 1:06 am » wrote: Ya got two sets of fighters, and you give them truth serum.

You ask one set, why do you fight? And they answer, because this is my home, where I was born, and I am willing to die for it.

You ask the other set, why do you fight? And they say we are paid to fight, and our bosses sent us here to subdue these people in their own country, and change the government that they have erected for themselves.

Pick. I have.
Men want their team to win.  Women just want to be on the winning team.  There is a difference, but the effeminate Mammonites can’t see it.

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

KFSW

Unread post

It feels like a sea change a comin'. 
All Empires end. 
Usually due to arrogance, sexual degradation and economic overreach.  We are there.
The world is done with the Bully Mafia - America and its wars for oil.

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Jun 2020, 1:06 am » wrote: Ya got two sets of fighters, and you give them truth serum.

Pick. I have.
Well done. 
I have as well. 
I dont like bullies - normal people dont. 
America is no longer normal.

In support of your theory of invaders vs the invaded and passion to fight for a valid reason....
5-6 years ago when the West began its new 'War on Russia"...Matt Rodina wrote....The reality, Americans, Germans, and foolish Poles, is, Russians will fight, and 152 million people will fight to the end, not because Putin sits in power, or because we fear the enemy, but because of passionate love of MOTHER RUSSIA.  The very idea of ancient Holy Russia will drive fanatical, well trained and armed soldiers with advanced weaponry into angry vengeful resistance. Russians will fight regardless of who sits the throne, because we are not fighting for the leader but for Christ and for Russia, the land He gave us as the Third Rome. ….What exactly will you be fighting for?

I