Noose Found In Stall Of Bubba Wallace....NASCAR'S Only Black Driver

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
729 posts
promoderate

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Isabel » 27 Jun 2020, 10:25 am » wrote:
promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 10:22 am » wrote: nahh she’s a good girl

You really do have issues, don't you.

I feel like even tho we disagree online we would get along irl don’t you?

Isabel

Unread post

promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 10:30 am » wrote: I feel like even tho we disagree online we would get along irl don’t you?

Yep - but not for the reasons you imagine.

promoderate

Unread post

Isabel » 27 Jun 2020, 10:34 am » wrote:
promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 10:30 am » wrote: I feel like even tho we disagree online we would get along irl don’t you?

Yep - but not for the reasons you imagine.

Hakuna matata

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 27 Jun 2020, 10:13 am » wrote: SUGAR BRITCHES!!!!        isn't that cute?
I find myself conflicted about you doing this to Isabel.

Outside of pillow talk and intimate moments between consenting adults, a man calling a women "Sugar Britches" is at the very least, saying her highest value is what she has in her britches. It's meant to be demeaning and devaluing. It's misogynistic. That's exactly what I believe was being done to Isabel when that sobriquet was assigned to her by a guy on this forum. 

That you find it so funny and constantly bring it up is troubling to me. I doubt you're a misogynist. This situation is comparable to some oaf of a guy calling a well developed lady "Tits" and one of the ladies in ear shot never letting an opportunity pass without bringing it up.

I like you Cyndi, but I think a lot less of you every time you do this. And you do this a lot.

FREE RIPPY!

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Phelix_Dacat » 27 Jun 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: I find myself conflicted about you doing this to Isabel.

Outside of pillow talk and intimate moments between consenting adults, a man calling a women "Sugar Britches" is at the very least, saying her highest value is what she has in her britches. It's meant to be demeaning and devaluing. It's misogynistic. That's exactly what I believe was being done to Isabel when that sobriquet was assigned to her by a guy on this forum. 

That you find it so funny and constantly bring it up is troubling to me. I doubt you're a misogynist. This situation is comparable to some oaf of a guy calling a well developed lady "Tits" and one of the ladies in ear shot never letting an opportunity pass without bringing it up.

I like you Cyndi, but I think a lot less of you every time you do this. And you do this a lot.

Its cute. lolol sorry. I didn't  know a girl could be a misogynist, LOL  your just too sensitive.    

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 27 Jun 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: I find myself conflicted about you doing this to Isabel.

This is one the things that's so wrong in this country. Everyone gets their little feelings hurt. Jesus what a bunch of snowflakes y'all have become.   

promoderate

Unread post

sooted » wrote:

Its cute. lolol sorry. I didn't  know a girl could be a misogynist, LOL  your just too sensitive.    

this forum becomes more interesting by the minute

and it’s her battle name

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
sooted » wrote:

I put it in bold and made it huge so you can't miss it this time.
FREE RIPPY!

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Phelix_Dacat » 27 Jun 2020, 11:06 am » wrote: I put it in bold and made it huge so you can't miss it this time.
Why do you liberals have to see something wrong in everything. You sweat life too much. idiot.

Rock

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 27 Jun 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Why do you liberals have to see something wrong in everything. You sweat life too much. idiot.
That's the root of many of our problems Cyndi. Everyone (liberals) gets so butthurt.

Last edited by Rock on 27 Jun 2020, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 27 Jun 2020, 11:11 am » wrote: Why do you liberals have to see something wrong in everything. You sweat life too much. idiot.
I don't see wrong in everything. That's a silly exaggeration. When I see something wrong, I don't keep quiet. If that is "sweat[ing] life" then so be it. At least I'm not **** on someone by mentioning their private parts constantly and pretending it's funny and I'm cute for doing it. You can't make that claim.

FREE RIPPY!

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

"Racist" is a buzzword. A meaningless "position" foisted upon the enemy these days.

Lenny Bruce would be proud if only we had done that to the word "******".
He was absolutely right about it.
Overuse it to the point of meaningless, useless, without effect.

That's about what "racist" means to me these days. The person braying that is a dope.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Rock

Unread post

deezershoove » 27 Jun 2020, 11:20 am » wrote: "Racist" is a buzzword. A meaningless "position" foisted upon the enemy these days.

Lenny Bruce would be proud if only we had done that to the word "******".
He was absolutely right about it.
Overuse it to the point of meaningless, useless, without effect.

That's about what "racist" means to me these days. The person braying that is a dope.
Playing the race card is pretty much all these snowflakes have left.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Phelix_Dacat » 27 Jun 2020, 11:16 am » wrote: I don't see wrong in everything. That's a silly exaggeration. When I see something wrong, I don't keep quiet. If that is "sweat[ing] life" then so be it. At least I'm not **** on someone by mentioning their private parts constantly and pretending it's funny and I'm cute for doing it. You can't make that claim.

Well I don't pay any attention to that sheet. At all. One of the first forums I was on was MSLSD. A den of liberals.. I didn't use my real name. I went by the name bookshop. Nobody even knew if I was a girl or a guy. ok. it was during the Fat granny election... all I heard was BIGGOT,  MISOGYNIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, all the same crap. Over and over... for no reason. Just because I was a conservative... no reason at all. Liberals like to sling those stoopid words around all the time..... Nobody even listens anymore.  make some thing  up more unique. you idiot. Or you can bore me with the same o same o crap. I just roll my eyes.   

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Rock » 27 Jun 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: Playing the race card is pretty much all these snowflakes have left.

I know rock. It's childish... liberals can not take a joke. Most of them. Some here are ok... that one surprised me.. I thought he was smarter then the rest. GUESS NOT!  

promoderate

Unread post

sooted » wrote:
Rock » 27 Jun 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: Playing the race card is pretty much all these snowflakes have left.

I know rock. It's childish... liberals can not take a joke. Most of them. Some here are ok... that one surprised me.. I thought he was smarter then the rest. GUESS NOT!  

Fat granny? Sometimes I wonder when the crooked ******* is going to die

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: Fat granny? Sometimes I wonder when the crooked ******* is going to die

I'm scared to death someone is gonna pull a fast one. And put her on the ticket as VP.. and she'll get what she always thought was hers.. that way. I am. Petrified.    everyone says.. oh Cyndi. they wont do that? I'm not so sure yet. She thinks she deserves it you know.

promoderate

Unread post

sooted » wrote:
promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: Fat granny? Sometimes I wonder when the crooked ******* is going to die

I'm scared to death someone is gonna pull a fast one. And put her on the ticket as VP.. and she'll get what she always thought was hers.. that way. I am. Petrified.    everyone says.. oh Cyndi. they wont do that? I'm not so sure yet. She thinks she deserves it you know.

she’s as good as dead. There’s no way. He needs a Kamalalmaolala on the ticket if he plans on getting elected. On the other hand she’s DEEP connected soo idk

promoderate

Unread post

promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 11:53 am » wrote:
sooted » wrote:

she’s as good as dead. There’s no way. He needs a Kamalalmaolala on the ticket if he plans on getting elected. On the other hand she’s DEEP connected soo idk

if he dies in office she would become president

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
promoderate » 27 Jun 2020, 11:53 am » wrote: she’s as good as dead. There’s no way. He needs a Kamalalmaolala on the ticket if he plans on getting elected. On the other hand she’s DEEP connected soo idk

No that isn't gonna work. I'm just an average person.. I cant stand her either. That's not gonna help him. then if he does get elected?  we get the same ol cronies.. milking the till. the Clinton and Obama bunch. which are one in the same. You know I used to be a democrat?