Why is the conservative only forum not posted on the home page like the liberal only one is?

Talk about anything but politics in this room.
57 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
bludog » 29 Jun 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Try it on for size, if you like.  After that:  We'll see.

ok maybe tomorrow. You can decide if I behave? and  if I mess up? I can be gone.. with no hard feelings. LOL deal?        

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: ok maybe tomorrow. You can decide if I behave? and  if I mess up? I can be gone.. with no hard feelings. LOL deal?      
Deal.  

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

ok tomorrow.    I get bored very easily you know. plus I do like unions... I saw your list. there was only one thing I would have crossed off?   1/2 liberal... I take each issue one by one? deal.

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 12:30 pm » wrote: ok tomorrow.    I get bored very easily you know. plus I do like unions... I saw your list. there was only one thing I would have crossed off?   1/2 liberal... I take each issue one by one? deal.
Ok.  Please read the rules first.  Usually, someone who's ideas are over 1/2 Lib is in.  Although we disagree in LO, more than is commonly acknowledged, we usually have discussions rather than the arguments, often seen in NHB.

You could start a thread about unions, if you like.  I was a union steward for many years with CWA, Local 1101, AFL, CIO. 

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
bludog » 29 Jun 2020, 12:39 pm » wrote: Ok.  Please read the rules first.  Usually, someone who's ideas are over 1/2 Lib is in.  Although we disagree in LO, more than is commonly acknowledged, we usually have discussions rather than the arguments, often seen in NHB.

You could start a thread about unions, if you like.  I was a union steward for many years with CWA, Local 1101, AFL, CIO.

I know you are very serious .  I was a member of the alf cio? I sewed Pockets... Hathaway shirts...  family came from carpenters union. LOL ok. that's why I asked... first. we'll see. i'll start slow.  no trump crap.. promise. i'll go easy peasy?

promoderate

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

sooted » wrote:
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 10:52 am » wrote:       this thread is literally so funny

What do you know? you cant see something bright blue? and your a fruit loop?  

Fruit loops are literally the best cereal on the planet.

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: I know you are very serious .
I like a good laugh.  But you are essentially correct.  I would say most of the other participants in LO are "very serious" too.  Do you really want to take part in that? 

OlderGuy - (TheOldBarn) is an exception ...  He gets away with lots of silliness because he's exceptionally knowledgeable and culturally savvy. 
I was a member of the alf cio? I sewed Pockets... Hathaway shirts...  family came from carpenters union.
I love shirts with big pockets.
LOL ok. that's why I asked... first. we'll see. i'll start slow.  no trump crap.. promise. i'll go easy peasy?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
bludog » 29 Jun 2020, 4:03 pm » wrote: I like a good laugh.  But you are essentially correct.  I would say most of the other participants in LO are "very serious" too.  Do you really want to take part in that? 

OlderGuy - (TheOldBarn) is an exception ...  He gets away with lots of silliness because he's exceptionally knowledgeable and culturally savvy. 

I love shirts with big pockets.

I don't know? lets try? I can be serious too.

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: I don't know? lets try? I can be serious too.
Okidoki.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

i'll start slow? LOL

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 2:14 pm » wrote: Fruit loops are literally the best cereal on the planet.

no coco for coco puffs are? where you been?

promoderate

Unread post

sooted » wrote:
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 2:14 pm » wrote: Fruit loops are literally the best cereal on the planet.

no coco for coco puffs are? where you been?

Excuse me, they're Cocoa Puffs? Get your cereals right jeez...

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Heathens. Give me Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds or give me death.
Taipan » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » wrote: You're a fraud.
How are YOU going to pay ME my money when you lose?
I am not.
Taipan to kFOOLs at Dot Org » wrote: Please erase that dox post.
I was drunk and made a simple mistake.

promoderate

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 29 Jun 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Heathens. Give me Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds or give me death.

Grandpa cereal   

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » 29 Jun 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Heathens. Give me Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds or give me death.
Grandpa cereal 
<Joke failure removal>

Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

promoderate

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 29 Jun 2020, 4:57 pm » wrote:
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote:
Grandpa cereal 
The rumors that granddaughters get pregnant if grandfathers eat Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds is without foundation, you scurrilous rumor monger.

I have never heard of such rumor, you blasphemous halfwit.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
promoderate » 29 Jun 2020, 5:05 pm » wrote: I have never heard of such rumor, you blasphemous halfwit.
Rereading the joke, I assert it had no wit at all. That's why I retracted it.   

Taipan » wrote:
I am not.