People Like Us

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
383 posts
WillFranklin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

We should stop being Israel's warmonger and spend that cash on total lifetime health coverage for everyone in the US. Right now we pay for Israel to give total lifetime health coverage.

WillFranklin

Unread post

The ESTABLISHMENT Democrats are retarded for holding on to stupid Obamacare and private health insurance, and for subsidizing the waste of private health insurance instead of addressing the issue with Medicare For All which has around 60% support nationwide.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 24 Jun 2020, 6:10 am » wrote: The ESTABLISHMENT Democrats are retarded for holding on to stupid Obamacare and private health insurance, and for subsidizing the waste of private health insurance instead of addressing the issue with Medicare For All which has around 60% support nationwide.

shilly still hasn't explained how they are going to pay for Medicare for all....

WillFranklin

Unread post

WillFranklin » 23 Jun 2020, 10:38 pm » wrote: We should stop being Israel's warmonger and spend that cash on total lifetime health coverage for everyone in the US. Right now we pay for Israel to give total lifetime health coverage.

^^^ How to pay for Medicare For All...

Plus:

duck615

Unread post

Poor shilly willy being the bigot once again. Sad he can't prove anything he claims!!

WillFranklin

Unread post

A lot of you other Democrats need to stop being pussies and swim out to the deep end with me and take a stand for Medicare For All and legalizing marijuana.

duck615

Unread post

WillFranklin » 25 Jun 2020, 7:03 am » wrote: A lot of you other Democrats need to stop being pussies and swim out to the deep end with me and take a stand for Medicare For All and legalizing marijuana.

Poor shilly willy the law breaker

omh

Unread post

Just a reminder about the title of this thread, really understand what it describes? People choosing their social narrative of who they rather be than accepting life only times reproductions apart now.

Intellectual deception is all they want to remain facts while nobody is allowed to disagree with ideas life is more than reproductions timed apart from now on.

they design their own self fulfilling prophecies.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

WillFranklin

Unread post

I have been doing this a long time and believe that Biden is going to win this time. To those of you that don't know, the Democrats have two wings, left and center. The center does little or nothing for the working class. That will rule, not us on the left. So little will change, particularly if the Democrats do not take the Senate, which is a toss up. The House will be Democratic. Stop worrying, unless you are working class and the starvation wages and terrible health insurance is bothering you because Biden likely won't fix health care. Expect a minimum wage increase. Expect tons of identity politics and establishment pablum. DO NOT expect free tuition or legalizing marijuana, unfortunately. Most of these centrist Democrats never worked a day in their life.

duck615

Unread post

Poor shilly willy.... still shilling the same **** as always!!!!

WillFranklin

Unread post

I worked two jobs today. Came home from one, smoked a bowl, went to the other job.

I am an award winning cook now.

I am enjoying it more than teaching.

WillFranklin

Unread post

first
 user1593523330
Easy Peazy
I need a beer
https://youtu.be/j-IkE5TtO2U
At my morning job I made pico de gallo for the first time and it was perfect, so delicious!

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Huey » 07 Mar 2020, 9:27 am » wrote: .org is a good place for you.
Funny thing is Huey is at .org now. Kinda hillarous. 

WillFranklin

Unread post

Crazytrain » 30 Jun 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: Funny thing is Huey is at .org now. Kinda hillarous.

Why would anyone want to go there?

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Crazytrain » 30 Jun 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: Funny thing is Huey is at .org now. Kinda hillarous.
Funny thing is I have been a member there science 2011.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Huey » 01 Jul 2020, 4:50 am » wrote: Funny thing is I have been a member there science 2011.
I thought you were banned Huey?  

Huey

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 01 Jul 2020, 5:11 am » wrote: I thought you were banned Huey?
Nope.  Haven't done anything.  

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Huey » 01 Jul 2020, 6:25 am » wrote: Nope.  Haven't done anything.
YET!  

Huey

Unread post

WillFranklin

Unread post

He is a conservative so he can do what he wants there. A liberal will get banned for no reason.