There’s no longer any doubt: Trump is a white supremacist

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
130 posts
Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Or just dumb as hell......

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny- ... story.html

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

A lot of truth here my friends. 

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Are you **** kidding us with this ****? We've seen video after video of cities burning by rioters, innocent people being beaten up, business owners losing their livelihoods, and stores being looted by rioters. And you're butt hurt over a couple of old white people guarding their property from "peaceful protesters"? You do realize that St. Louis has one of the highest crime rates in the USA right? SMH   

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Rock » 01 Jul 2020, 6:27 pm » wrote:
Are you **** kidding us with this ****? We've seen video after video of cities burning by rioters, innocent people being beaten up, business owners losing their livelihoods, and stores being looted by rioters. And you're butt hurt over a couple of old white people guarding their property from "peaceful protesters"? You do realize that St. Louis has one of the highest crime rates in the USA right? SMH 
There was some rioting and looting the first few nights, but after that the protests have been mostly peaceful.
Of course FOX News keeps playing the video from the first few nights on a loop to make it look like it's still going on.

I'm not an expert on guns, but I thought you should never point a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you mean business.

The NRA even said that exhibiting a weapon in this way would likely be a Class D felony punishable by up to four years in prison and a fine not to exceed $5,000. 

Obviously these two are not responsible gun owners.
At one point in the video they even pointed their guns at each other.

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: I'm not an expert on guns, but I thought you should never point a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you mean business.

The NRA even said that exhibiting a weapon in this way would likely be a Class D felony punishable by up to four years in prison and a fine not to exceed $5,000. 

Not when they are on their own property and fear for their life....

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: I'm not an expert on guns, but I thought you should never point a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you mean business.

Seeing how the fine couple had just watched the chimp outs break down an iron gate, I am pretty damned sure they meant business.

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: There was some rioting and looting the first few nights, but after that the protests have been mostly peaceful.
Of course FOX News keeps playing the video from the first few nights on a loop to make it look like it's still going on.

I'm not an expert on guns, but I thought you should never point a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you mean business.

Be easy on them, Democrats aren’t the brightest folks around.

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
duck615 » 01 Jul 2020, 6:59 pm » wrote:

Not when they are on their own property and fear for their life....
Did the protesters break into their house?

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:02 pm » wrote: Did the protesters break into their house?
Not after they saw that the couple meant "business".  The jackassess were on private property.  Their "rights" went out the window at that moment.

I guess you think breaking down a security gate and entering private property is hunk dory.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
I can't claim I had any doubts Trump was racist and bigoted.

I used to give his supporters the benefit of the doubt. I have no doubts about them any more. Most are racists and bigots.

The rest just don't have any problems with racists and bigots that will keep them from voting for a racist and a bigot. The words for people like that are "racist" and "bigot".

Taipan » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » wrote: You're a fraud.
How are YOU going to pay ME my money when you lose?
I am not.
Taipan to kFOOLs at Dot Org » wrote: Please erase that dox post.
I was drunk and made a simple mistake.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Cedar » 01 Jul 2020, 7:01 pm » wrote:
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: There was some rioting and looting the first few nights, but after that the protests have been mostly peaceful.

Be easy on them, Democrats aren’t the brightest folks around.
I don't care which political party they may belong to.
They are a couple of idiots.
The ******* pointed his weapon at his own wife.

Cedar

Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:07 pm » wrote: I don't care which political party they may belong to.
They are a couple of idiots.
The ******* pointed his weapon at his own wife.

Can’t say I haven't thought of doing the same.

Not the safest move but she is behind him.

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

nefarious101

Unread post

who wold have guessed it?

LOL...parroting CNN....again

Crazytrain

Unread post

Trump has to play to the base. Retards and white power individuals are his only chance. Wonder when he will be begging for China and Russian help again. I think it's coming soon.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
crimsongulf » 01 Jul 2020, 7:05 pm » wrote:
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:02 pm » wrote: Did the protesters break into their house?
Not after they saw that the couple meant "business".  The jackassess were on private property.  Their "rights" went out the window at that moment.

I guess you think breaking down a security gate and entering private property is hunk dory.
The protesters were not about to break into their house.
They were on the sidewalk marching towards the mayor's home.
Aren't sidewalks public property?
And there is no security gate around that home.
The gate they broke belonged to the community.
I live in a gated community also.
If that happened here, I would stay in my house and call Public Safety.
They were in no danger.
In Missouri, the crime of unlawful use of a weapon includes when a person “exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner.”
According to Missouri law, the crime is a Class E felony, punishable by up to four years in prison

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/whi ... n%20prison.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:18 pm » wrote: The protesters were not about to break into their house.

actually misty the street that they were on is one of the private streets still in st.louis. 

Rock

Unread post

Rock » 01 Jul 2020, 6:27 pm » wrote: Are you **** kidding us with this ****? We've seen video after video of cities burning by rioters, innocent people being beaten up, business owners losing their livelihoods, and stores being looted by rioters. And you're butt hurt over a couple of old white people guarding their property from "peaceful protesters"? You do realize that St. Louis has one of the highest crime rates in the USA right? SMH 
Just go ahead and keep defending these thugs Misty. Do you think they give a damn about you and your property?

https://www.kptv.com/news/police-declar ... 877e3.htmlPolice declare protest in north Portland a riot, use tear gas to disperse crowd
Protests calling for racial justice and police reform have been ongoing in Portland for a month since the May 25 police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, in Minneapolis. 

nefarious101

Unread post

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:18 pm » wrote: The protesters were not about to break into their house.

Running your mouth with such authority...and not even knowing what you're talking about....impressive to say the least

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
nefarious101 » 01 Jul 2020, 7:12 pm » wrote:

who wold have guessed it?

LOL...parroting CNN....again
Who would have guessed it?
Same old **** different day.
You apparently watch CNN a whole lot more than me.
So which CNN show did you see that on?

Rock

Unread post

They were in no danger.

Call public safety???????? 
Frightened Mom Trapped in Car by Protesters Told to 'Call City Hall' by 911 Operator