The Global Warming con job

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
327 posts
solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Another CHILDISH PUNK post by the incredbil;y STUPID TRAITOR TerminalH8er ridiculing things by being RIDICULLUS Because he is too STUPID to understand those things. Meahwhile Global climate change is obvious yesterday it was 65 degrees in Antarctica a RECORD. This is the SIMPLEST of things if you are NOT a BRAINWASHED MORON like H8er. It is a SCIENCE issue. Most HUMANS are smart enought to listen to the SCIENTISTS. But NOT Treason Monkeys they say NO we dont listen to SCIENTISTS when talking about a SCIENCE issue we would rather pay attention the PR campaign by INDUSTRY protecting their profit margin. One side of this debate is DOING THE SCIENCE on a SCIENCE issue. IF the other side really believed they were right THEY would be doing SCIENCE the way SCIENCE is done and the way SCIENCE is disproved. With SCIENCE. The other side is NOT DOING ANY SCIENCE they are running a PR campaign just good enough to fool the STUPIDEST PEOPLE on the PLANET like H8er

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Termin8tor » 16 Dec 2016, 9:47 am » wrote: Yes, it's still possible that global warming is a serious problem, but it's looking more and more like a huge leftist scam.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 16 Dec 2016, 9:47 am » wrote: Yes, it's still possible that global warming is a serious problem, but it's looking more and more like a huge leftist scam.

Just like when Communism was claiming to be "proven science," (does that ring a bell), there are Useful Idiots today like there were then.
Ho hum, just six months to save the planet.

I guess I don't have to lose those five pounds if we're all going to die.  

ONLY SIX MONTHS TO SAVE THE PLANET!
The International Energy Agency says we have only six months left to save the world from global warming:

[A]ccording to the head of the International Energy Agency (IEA), we only have six months left to prevent total climate change disaster.

“This year is the last time we have, if we are not to see a carbon rebound,” IEA executive director Fatih Birol told the Guardian on Thursday in an article with the headline: “World has six months to avert climate crisis, says energy expert.”

Is that a promise? Can we count on being left alone by climate scolds as of January 1, 2021? Will Greta Thunberg go back to high school?

Just kidding. As long as money is being made by “green” industrialists and climate hypesters, they will continue to harangue us. Only when the honeypot dries up will they move on to other frauds.

Count on it, by mid-2021 the greenies will tell us we have only X years left to save the planet. Again.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... planet.php

Termin8tor

Unread post

Just like when Communism was claiming to be "proven science," (does that ring a bell), there are Useful Idiots today like there were then.
Radical environmentalists aer green on the outside and red on the inside.

On Behalf Of Environmentalists, I Apologize For The Climate Scare
written by Michael Shellenberger

On behalf of environmentalists everywhere, I would like to formally apologize for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years. Climate change is happening. It’s just not the end of the world. It’s not even our most serious environmental problem. I may seem like a strange person to be saying all of this. I have been a climate activist for 20 years and an environmentalist for 30.

But as an energy expert asked by Congress to provide objective expert testimony, and invited by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to serve as expert reviewer of its next assessment report, I feel an obligation to apologize for how badly we environmentalists have misled the public.

Here are some facts few people know:

Humans are not causing a “sixth mass extinction”

The Amazon is not “the lungs of the world”

Climate change is not making natural disasters worse

Fires have declined 25 percent around the world since 2003

The amount of land we use for meat—humankind’s biggest use of land—has declined by an area nearly as large as Alaska

The build-up of wood fuel and more houses near forests, not climate change, explain why there are more, and more dangerous, fires in Australia and California

Carbon emissions are declining in most rich nations and have been declining in Britain, Germany, and France since the mid-1970s

The Netherlands became rich, not poor while adapting to life below sea level

We produce 25 percent more food than we need and food surpluses will continue to rise as the world gets hotter

Habitat loss and the direct killing of wild animals are bigger threats to species than climate change

Wood fuel is far worse for people and wildlife than fossil fuels

Preventing future pandemics requires more not less “industrial” agriculture

I know that the above facts will sound like “climate denialism” to many people. But that just shows the power of climate alarmism.
https://quillette.com/2020/06/30/on-beh ... ate-scare/

Zeets2

Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 9:34 am » wrote: Ho hum, just six months to save the planet.

I guess I don't have to lose those five pounds if we're all going to die.  

Actually, I think this is a great declaration, since it's yet another phony "expert" who will be proven wrong in a relatively short time, and then their false narratives can be pointed to for years to come to discredit them forever!  It's much more difficult to prove them wrong when they make equally phony claims that the world will end because of climate change in 30 or 50 years, because most of us won't be around that long to disprove them.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

What....you were still ****' mustard, back when people started taking global-warming seriously???

Termin8tor

Unread post

It's settled. Re-elect Trump and the planet dies.  

2020 Is Last, Best Chance to Save Earth From Climate Change 
Justin Worland, Time
https://time.com/5864692/climate-change ... ng-moment/