Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
21781 posts
Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: Trump will get the highest percentage of the black vote of any Republican in many decades.
So how many decades do you want to go back and how much do you want to bet?

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: So how many decades do you want to go back and how much do you want to bet?

In another thread, roadkill said Trump would get 40% of the African-American vote. Clem said Trump would get 15%. Neither of them would bet me on it.

Taipan » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » wrote: You're a fraud.
How are YOU going to pay ME my money when you lose?
I am not.
Taipan to kFOOLs at Dot Org » wrote: Please erase that dox post.
I was drunk and made a simple mistake.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 02 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote:
Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: So how many decades do you want to go back and how much do you want to bet?

In another thread, roadkill said Trump would get 40% of the African-American vote. Clem said Trump would get 15%. Neither of them would bet me on it.
Cowards.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask

I wonder how many of the people around him have it too.
Hope it was worth it.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 02 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: In another thread, roadkill said Trump would get 40% of the African-American vote. Clem said Trump would get 15%. Neither of them would bet me on it.
I don't even read your lunacy, let alone bet on it, wackjob.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
I don't even read your lunacy,
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob doesn't even read my posts. It's true. He told me he put me on ignore. He sometimes peeks at my posts, but he does not read them. You can tell that by the reply he left to my post. LOL Yep, he never reads them. LOL

PEEK A BOO. LOL

let alone bet on it
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob believes that Trump will get 15%+ of the African American vote and is so sure of his judgement on this subject he won't bet a thin dime on his prediction. LOL

, wackjob.
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob, as always, thanks for signing your post.

Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 8:36 am » wrote:
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 3:54 pm » wrote: So much like Benedict Donald you take Putin's side over the intelligence of your own country.
Explain this you gaping *******.
Tell me again how it is 'logistically impossible' for Putin to do this?
That PDB is going to come out Precious.
So what will you say if it shows that Traitor Trump was briefed on this?
The latest Hoax just fell apart, psycho.
My condolences.  
Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action
Schiff demands the Trump administration brief all of Congress about the unverified allegations, yet he himself did not ask for a briefing following the February briefing of his own staff.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/02/sc ... no-action/

Wait, so is it a hoax or did Russia put bounties on the heads of our troops?

You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.

First Benedict Donald said he was never briefed on it, and now he says that he is not going to take any action against Russia because he does not believe the intelligence that came from his own people. 

The only HOAX is the one sitting in the WH.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Jul 2020, 7:43 am » wrote: Hey wackjob, your latest Hoax just collapsed.  
Schiff knew about this in February.
So what?
WTF does that have to do with what Traitor Trump knew and when he knew it?
Schiff is not the POTUS, and if Schiff had revealed classified info you would be calling for his head.

You need to make up your mind about whether you believe the intel or not.
You seem to think it was true for Schiff, but not true for your Dear Leader.
Can't have it both ways.

skews13

Unread post

Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 8:36 am » wrote: The latest Hoax just fell apart, psycho.

My condolences.  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote:
Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action

It was a piece of intelligent so untrustworthy that the CIA briefer didn't even inform Trump, psycho.

It's the latest CIA-inspired Russian Collusion Hoax, which you'll uncritically  spread, psychopath that you are.

You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.

First Benedict Donald said he was never briefed on it, and now he says that he is not going to take any action against Russia because he does not believe the intelligence that came from his own people. 

The only HOAX is the one sitting in the WH.
Blah, blah, blah. It's ****, and you know it.

Three and a half years of Deep State inspired Fake News, all for naught.  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:58 pm » wrote: So what?
WTF does that have to do with what Traitor Trump knew and when he knew it?
Schiff is not the POTUS, and if Schiff had revealed classified info you would be calling for his head.

You need to make up your mind about whether you believe the intel or not.
You seem to think it was true for Schiff, but not true for your Dear Leader.
Can't have it both ways.

It's unverified and likely untrue.

If it was important, Schiff wouldn't have sat on it.

It is an obvious fake set up, the latest hoax.

Tell us again how a huge patriot like Trump is a, giggle, "traitor." That's so freaking hilarious.  

teacher

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Misty » 11 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm » wrote: This is my signature thread where I post about a variety of issues that interest me instead of starting a bunch of new threads.
What a wonderful idea. 

Are you a boss here? I'm just now reinstated at this site. Not quite sure why I was banned to begin with but we got by that. I hold no grievances. So, I know you long time so I searched you out. Turns out you have a killer thread. Good for you. I too, have a thread at this site. Lemme cut to the chase. You have the biggest, baddest thread at this site. Already here I am. Ma'am, all you have to do is say is "leave my thread alone, teacher," and we friggin good. Of course, you are always welcome in the horse's son thread.

Mr. Pointer screwed this one up!

Termin8tor

Unread post

Anyone tired of Trump winning yet?

BREAKING: SCOTUS Rules Congressional Investigators Not Allowed to Subpoena President Trump’s Financial Records
By Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... l-records/
Better luck next time, losers!  

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
@Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/politics ... index.html

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: @Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

The only thing that surprises me is more of Cohen's clients aren't in jail with him. Then again, January 2021 can't come soon enough for SDNY prosecutors.
Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Termin8tor » 04 Jul 2020, 5:44 am » wrote:
Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action
It was a piece of intelligent so untrustworthy that the CIA briefer didn't even inform Trump, psycho.
And yet you are trying to blame Adam Schiff for not doing anything about it.

Who is the CIA briefer who said that, and where is your link to that?
Termin8tor » 09 Jul 2020, 10:21 am » wrote:
Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.
Schiff is head of the House Intelligence Committee, psycho. As such, he has tremendous power to rectify this if it's true.
Instead, he sat on his hands.
So again, you wanted him to act on something that you say is not true?

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 09 Jul 2020, 3:50 pm » wrote:
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: @Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

The only thing that surprises me is more of Cohen's clients aren't in jail with him. Then again, January 2021 can't come soon enough for SDNY prosecutors.
What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?
I can't say. I doubt Biden will put someone as hugely dishonest a No Integrity Barr into the DoJ. Prosecutorial discretion is writ large. I don't think there is a huge national wish now to look the other way as there was when Obama took over from Bush. A lot of Bushies got a get out of jail free card on that. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the new administration.

I'm more interested to see who is in the cabinet and who are chosen as advisors and of course, who is Veep. I am expecting to be unhappy about a lot of them.

Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
@Twitter Good morning. It’s a good day to register to vote. It’s an even better day to make sure all of your friends are registered too.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

AntifaPPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 09 Jul 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote:
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?
I can't say. I doubt Biden will put someone as hugely dishonest a No Integrity Barr into the DoJ. Prosecutorial discretion is writ large. I don't think there is a huge national wish now to look the other way as there was when Obama took over from Bush. A lot of Bushies got a get out of jail free card on that. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the new administration.

I'm more interested to see who is in the cabinet and who are chosen as advisors and of course, who is Veep. I am expecting to be unhappy about a lot of them.
I have been wondering if Biden would say, let's just move on and give Trump and his whole grifting family a pass.
I think Trump especially needs to be held to account.