Who here lives in a gated community?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
98 posts
Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 2:17 pm » wrote: I know you prefer to remain willfully ignorant, so you don't follow him on Twitter, but you really should check out his Twitter feed.
He has put down his dog whistle and picked up a bull horn and has gone full on racist in an effort to gin up his base and attract some of the racists that didn't bother to vote in 2016.
Got a quote?

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Cedar

Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 2:33 pm » wrote: You do know that he won with the lowest amount of support from black and Hispanic voters than any president in at least 40 years, right?
So you think he'll get more than the 8% of the black vote that he got in 2016?

Put your money where your mouth is Precious.
How much would you like to bet on that?
I’ll take $50 on the over.

Let me know.

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 6:12 pm » wrote:

I predict that he will NOT get the highest percentage of the black vote of any Republican in decades.
So how much you wanna bet Precious?
C'mon, talk is cheap.
Back up your **** you gaping *******.
I would never be so stupid as to accept a bet from a psychopath.  

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 6:12 pm » wrote: I predict that he will NOT get the highest percentage of the black vote of any Republican in decades.
So how much you wanna bet Precious?
C'mon, talk is cheap.
Back up your **** you gaping *******.
You seem quite enraged, psycho. I sense a lot of desperation.  

Biden.....also lacks the support of influential black leaders like civil rights lawyer Leo Terrell, who took to Twitter on Tuesday to write: “If the presidential election was held today, I would vote for #DonaldTrump.”

Moreover, the polls consistently show Biden’s support among black voters hovering well below Hillary Clinton’s anemic 2016 figures. The latest Quinnipiac poll, for example, indicates that only 82 percent of African-Americans support Biden — 6 points below the 88 percent Clinton garnered during her failed campaign. Nor has Biden’s clumsy pandering moved the needle among these voters. In addition to his prior pledge to consider women of color in his search for a running mate, he has now promised to release a list of black women from which he will choose Supreme Court nominees.  The target demographic is underwhelmed by these gestures, as the Washington Examiner recently reported:

Despite calls for Joe Biden to pick a woman of color as his running mate, most of the American public doesn’t agree or are unsure, and only 51% of black people said the Democrat should select an African American, according to a new 2020 survey.… Even among partisans, only 50% of “liberals” said yes to picking a black vice presidential nominee.

According to a recent Democracy Fund + UCLA Nationscape study, Joe Biden’s hopelessly transparent pandering is backfiring among African-Americans between 18 and 44 years old. Carrie Sheffield writes in Just the News, “UCLA data … show younger black Americans have been holding more favorable views of President Trump than their parents and grandparents.” In addition to this somewhat surprising revelation, the nationwide study — which involved more than 500,000 interviews conducted in nearly every county and congressional district in the nation—confirms that our erstwhile Vice President is in a “weaker position with younger black voters than Hillary Clinton was in 2016.”

https://spectator.org/a-black-running-m ... ave-biden/

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 Jul 2020, 6:57 pm » wrote: But phelix DEEPLY wanted those negro youths to be his neighbors. Isn't that incredibly virtuous? mg:
He always wanted to say.."my bike was stolen"...  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
KFSW » 03 Jul 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: He always wanted to say.."my bike was stolen"...
where do you live? do you live in a perfect gated community?  

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 2:28 pm » wrote: where do you live? do you live in a perfect gated community?
no

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
well smart arss? fill me in?

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: well smart arss? fill me in?
I live in a condo complex.  No gates.  Security dudes drive around in cute little golf carts

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
KFSW » 03 Jul 2020, 2:35 pm » wrote: I live in a condo complex.  No gates.  Security dudes drive around in cute little golf carts
You do? I live in the woods... down a road 7 miles in,  on 70 acres..  what a cute difference in life styles... cracks me up. adorable...

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: You do? I live in the woods... down a road 7 miles in,  on 70 acres..  what a cute difference in life styles... cracks me up. adorable...
Can you skin a squirrel?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
KFSW » 03 Jul 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Can you skin a squirrel?
Not really. but I do have a story about that... last year I did have pet squirrel.. it was my delight of the day.  He used to sit in my lap... I would feed him sunflower seeds?all day. Then my neighbor took in 27 cats.. And the poor guy ran for the hills. Never to be seen again... he was so cute and Pudgy. red squirrel.. I would do hours on the deck with him? we BLAST porcupines tho with the 20 gage pump... luv it. aint gonna get them quills in my dogs face. boom.

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 2:49 pm » wrote: Not really. but I do have a story about that... last year I did have pet squirrel.. it was my delight of the day.  He used to sit in my lap... I would feed him sunflower seeds?all day. Then my neighbor took in 27 cats.. And the poor guy ran for the hills. Never to be seen again... he was so cute and Pudgy. red squirrel.. I would do hours on the deck with him? we BLAST porcupines tho with the 20 gage pump... luv it. aint gonna get them quills in my dogs face. boom.
Squirrels are cute ....and tasty.  I use a 20 GAUGE to take'em out.  Stews, gumbo, even cooked like hot wings is good.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 2:49 pm » wrote: Not really. but I do have a story about that... last year I did have pet squirrel.. it was my delight of the day.  He used to sit in my lap... I would feed him sunflower seeds?all day. Then my neighbor took in 27 cats.. And the poor guy ran for the hills. Never to be seen again... he was so cute and Pudgy. red squirrel.. I would do hours on the deck with him? we BLAST porcupines tho with the 20 gage pump... luv it. aint gonna get them quills in my dogs face. boom.
And it really took a long time for the little guy to trust me... like that. he was so cute.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
KFSW » 03 Jul 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote: Squirrels are cute ....and tasty.  I use a 20 GAUGE to take'em out.  Stews, gumbo, even cooked like hot wings is good.
Then one day,  I look out  on the deck? I see this massive Bird.. my GOD! He was three feet high.. had feet 3 inches big and claws.. His head turned around 360? what was  that? I thought... leave my tiny g. schnauzer dog alone,.. he could have carried him off, my dog.. Eagle they say or maybe a massive hawk .  When he took off, he had wing spam of 6 feet. I never have seen anything like it in my life.. and I predict I never will. once in a life time glance  at nature.. never to be repeated? I guess. he was after my pet squirrel. awesome bird he was.

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote: Then one day,  I look out  on the deck? I see this massive Bird.. my GOD! He was three feet high.. had feet 3 inches big and claws.. His head turned around 360? what was  that? I thought... leave my tiny g. schnauzer dog alone,.. he could have carried him off, my dog.. Eagle they say or maybe a massive hawk .  When he took off, he had wing spam of 6 feet. I never have seen anything like it in my life.. and I predict I never will. once in a life time glance  at nature.. never to be repeated? I guess. he was after my pet squirrel. awesome bird he was.
LOL.   its shocking how big an eagle can get.  Some Mongolians train them to hunt for them....its amazing to watch

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 03 Jul 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote: Then one day,  I look out  on the deck? I see this massive Bird.. my GOD! He was three feet high.. had feet 3 inches big and claws.. His head turned around 360? what was  that? I thought... leave my tiny g. schnauzer dog alone,.. he could have carried him off, my dog.. Eagle they say or maybe a massive hawk .  When he took off, he had wing spam of 6 feet. I never have seen anything like it in my life.. and I predict I never will. once in a life time glance  at nature.. never to be repeated? I guess. he was after my pet squirrel. awesome bird he was.
Ever see a bird that big? one time years as a kid... waiting for the school bus... out in the road.. 3 of us... out comes this bear? Right in the road? about five feet away.. he stunk like crazy.. ...  bears stink? you can smell them a mile away? my eyes bugged out. petrified?  He looked at us in the most calmest way.... he looked at us in the eye.. he turned.. and left. almost like... you don't cut **** with me.. off he went into the woods he went... so calm nice and slow.. my eyes were bugging out. He was BIG too. lol I respect animals.. I always do. I have too many encounters with them.. not too?  

Hat_Creek

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 02 Jul 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: So all you guys who live in gated communities? Do worry about your lawns..? your perfect houses?The neighbors? my uncle lives in Southampton NJ. rural. Rich? Not far from Philly.. He worries about his f-ing grass. the neighbors … he calls me up all the time.. my neighbor didn't water his lawn... they're mad at me. bla bla bla. I do live in the woods.. 7 miles down a rural road.. it's a tough existence? but I will say this.. We don't sweat danelions. we eat em… it's not normal.. but we live free.

We don't have a gate up on the drive but I did put up a big sign
that says WARNING: FERAL SNAKES AHEAD
I work real hard on the yard and home maint etc.
This is an old pic. I put a new yellow tarp over the roof last year.
Also, we never take down decorations. Kinda pointless.