Trump retreats from questions about new covid Russian bounty.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
10 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-bai ... nty-intel/

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

If you’d like more of a response to your trash threads give us the cliff notes version of what your link says, and then your link you Corky retard.

You’re welcome.

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Crazytrain

Unread post

Trump Bails on Briefing Through Blizzard of Questions About Surging Coronavirus, Russian Bounty Intel
By Tommy ChristopherJul 2nd, 2020, 10:36 am
479 comments

submit to reddit
]
President Donald Trump strode through a blistering barrage of shouted questions as he exited an ostensible “press briefing” without answering any of the queries on topics like the surge in coronavirus cases and the scandal over Russian bounties on U.S. soldiers.

On Friday morning, Trump made a hastily-arranged appearance in the Brady Briefing Room to tout the June jobs report, which saw the economy recover a 4.8 million chunk of the jobs that were lost due to the coronavirus lockdown.

Trump spoke for about 15 minutes, declaring victory over the economic effects of the pandemic and ignoring the recent surge in cases, continued to reference the “China virus,” and cheered the reopening of businesses across the country.

He ended by saying “I’m honored to be your president, thank you very much,” and walked off amid a dense fusillade of questions from reporters.

“Cases are rising across the country,” one reporter could be heard shouting, while ABC News’ Jonathan Karl asked if there had been “information about the Russian bounties in your PDB?”

Karl and other journalists took to Twitter to criticize Trump for leaving without taking questions.

Some also tied Trump’s performance with that of former Vice President Joe Biden, who did take questions after making a speech this week.

While Fox News and MSNBC carried Trump’s press event, CNN did not.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Cedar » 03 Jul 2020, 12:23 am » wrote: If you’d like more of a response to your trash threads give us the cliff notes version of what your link says, and then your link you Corky retard.

You’re welcome.

So your a lazy person and won't read the article. Hmmm

Cedar

Unread post

Crazytrain » 03 Jul 2020, 12:33 am » wrote: So your a lazy person and won't read the article. Hmmm
I guess just as lazy as the guy that can’t copy/paste the pertinent paragraph of the article. 

“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Crazytrain

Unread post

Cedar » 03 Jul 2020, 12:50 am » wrote: I guess just as lazy as the guy that can’t copy/paste the pertinent paragraph of the article.
Yes as lazy as a person that can't click the article and read it. 

Cedar

Unread post

Crazytrain » 03 Jul 2020, 12:53 am » wrote: Yes as lazy as a person that can't click the article and read it.
I make it a habit not to click on lazy links, how do I know if the topic interests me and is worth my valuable time? You can do better.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Cedar » 03 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: I make it a habit not to click on lazy links, how do I know if the topic interests me and is worth my valuable time? You can do better.

Ok I'll start doing better. 

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Trump has been retreating his entire life.  It reportedly started with his fake bone spurs "diagnoses".

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Crazytrain » 02 Jul 2020, 9:39 pm » wrote: Trump retreats from questions about new covid Russian bounty.

If this was so important, why didn't that lying con artist Adam Schiff go public in March when he got the unconfirmed document?