There’s no longer any doubt: Trump is a white supremacist

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
130 posts
duck615

Unread post

coolguy doesn't know how to load a page... too funny

TheAmerican

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Coolguy10013 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:21 am » wrote: The page did not load *******.

It works for me! I'm not running this forum platform! I posted a link, I clicked on it and it works.

Now, I know you can't think for yourself! Let me help you. Go to Facebook and search for walkaway campaign!

Hope that helps!

TheAmerican

Unread post

duck615 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:24 am » wrote: coolguy doesn't know how to load a page... too funny

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

TheAmerican » 03 Jul 2020, 7:26 am » wrote: It works for me! I'm not running this forum platform! I posted a link, I clicked on it and it works.

Now, I know you can't think for yourself! Let me help you. Go to Facebook and search for walkaway campaign!

Hope that helps!
At this point I don't care about it anymore. If what you say is true, whoopee for them.

duck615

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:28 am » wrote: At this point I don't care about it anymore. If what you say is true, whoopee for them.

so, you opened it.... didn't like the content... then lied about it not being able to open... got it !!

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:18 pm » wrote: The protesters were not about to break into their house.
They were on the sidewalk marching towards the mayor's home.
Aren't sidewalks public property?

Lies the psychopath. The owner explained where the mayor's house is, and his house isn't on the way.

And there is no security gate around that home.
The gate they broke belonged to the community.
I live in a gated community also.
If that happened here, I would stay in my house and call Public Safety.
They were in no danger.
."No danger."  

They broke into private property and shouted threats.

So just like how little Miss Marxist told years of lies in defense of a serial rapist, she's now defending a violent mob.

TheAmerican

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:28 am » wrote: At this point I don't care about it anymore. If what you say is true, whoopee for them.

Unfortunately it is true!! ... your libturd party is going to lose real bad in November! 

TheAmerican

Unread post

duck615 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:32 am » wrote: so, you opened it.... didn't like the content... then lied about it not being able to open... got it !!

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

There's no longer any doubt Trump is a White Supremacist.

How long did it take you to figure that out?

duck615

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 03 Jul 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: There's no longer any doubt Trump is a White Supremacist.

How long did it take you to figure that out?
Where's the evidence?

Coolguy10013

Unread post

duck615 » 03 Jul 2020, 7:32 am » wrote: so, you opened it.... didn't like the content... then lied about it not being able to open... got it !!
LOL!  No, that's your M.O.  

Coolguy10013

Unread post

TheAmerican » 03 Jul 2020, 7:33 am » wrote: Unfortunately it is true!! ... your libturd party is going to lose real bad in November!
We will see about that and then revisit this then.

TheAmerican

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 03 Jul 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: We will see about that and then revisit this then.
I've already given you the proof you're going to lose!! The proof is coming from libturds themselves! 

Last edited by TheAmerican on 03 Jul 2020, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

duck615

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 03 Jul 2020, 8:02 am » wrote: LOL!  No, that's your M.O.

LMFAO ok shilly

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Independent

It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

Mrkelly

Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

if he is not a racist .... he damn sure dont care that much of his base thinks he is

Azalea

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

More proof that Trump is both a shameless liar and a racist douchebag.

omh

Unread post

Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 7:18 pm » wrote: The protesters were not about to break into their house.
They were on the sidewalk marching towards the mayor's home.
Aren't sidewalks public property?
And there is no security gate around that home.
The gate they broke belonged to the community.
I live in a gated community also.
If that happened here, I would stay in my house and call Public Safety.
They were in no danger.

Haven't a lot of trailer parks become gated communities. Gated communities are code speak anyway kind of like we, us, they, them, those people. you, me, he, she, it.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

TheAmerican

Unread post

Azalea » 03 Jul 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: More proof that Trump is both a shameless liar and a racist douchebag.

ahhh... yet another uneducated libturd!

omh

Unread post

Mrkelly » 03 Jul 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: if he is not a racist .... he damn sure dont care that much of his base thinks he is
What is your base? Contextual historically believed or DNA results that place you existing now as one of a kind regardless what ancestries choose to believe possible cradle to grave as life only works for the species reproducing from now on as arrived so far?

Common cause, common cure. Stop ignoring the kinetic self evident and hiding behind hypothetical standards used so far to deceive everyone else for personal gain in rank among self anointed people thinking some supernatural caricature of could exist changes everything that did and does exist as centered being timed apart now.

Look what you fashioned yourself as, Forrest Gump. Pure fiction to replace your self evident displacement as proportionately here 1 lifetime among over 7.8 billion replacements adapting to timed apart now.

I see DJT same as I see how and why I exist same as you and everyone else telling me I speak nonsense, gibberish, cannot follow grammar, punctuation, spelling, rationalized logic to fit narratives defining life by hypothetical values, metaphors and metaphysical caricatures that naturally never existed or can exist beyond context getting people making them social issues ancestrally.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.