Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22917 posts
User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 02 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote:
Misty » 02 Jul 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: So how many decades do you want to go back and how much do you want to bet?

In another thread, roadkill said Trump would get 40% of the African-American vote. Clem said Trump would get 15%. Neither of them would bet me on it.
Cowards.
 
Log in or Register to remove ads

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask


I wonder how many of the people around him have it too.
Hope it was worth it.

 
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,196
Politics: Conservative

Phelix_Dacat » 02 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: In another thread, roadkill said Trump would get 40% of the African-American vote. Clem said Trump would get 15%. Neither of them would bet me on it.
I don't even read your lunacy, let alone bet on it, wackjob.

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,526
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
I don't even read your lunacy,
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob doesn't even read my posts. It's true. He told me he put me on ignore. He sometimes peeks at my posts, but he does not read them. You can tell that by the reply he left to my post. LOL Yep, he never reads them. LOL

PEEK A BOO. LOL

let alone bet on it
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob believes that Trump will get 15%+ of the African American vote and is so sure of his judgement on this subject he won't bet a thin dime on his prediction. LOL

, wackjob.
Mr. Dopey Demented Psycho Stupid Babbling Lunatic Meth-head Clueless Moonbat Wackjob, as always, thanks for signing your post.

 
 
Reasonably Priced Rippy's. Inquires Welcome.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 8:36 am » wrote:
Misty » 01 Jul 2020, 3:54 pm » wrote: So much like Benedict Donald you take Putin's side over the intelligence of your own country.
Explain this you gaping *******.
Tell me again how it is 'logistically impossible' for Putin to do this?
That PDB is going to come out Precious.
So what will you say if it shows that Traitor Trump was briefed on this?
The latest Hoax just fell apart, psycho.
My condolences.  
Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action
Schiff demands the Trump administration brief all of Congress about the unverified allegations, yet he himself did not ask for a briefing following the February briefing of his own staff.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/02/sc ... no-action/

 
Wait, so is it a hoax or did Russia put bounties on the heads of our troops?

You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.

First Benedict Donald said he was never briefed on it, and now he says that he is not going to take any action against Russia because he does not believe the intelligence that came from his own people. 
 
The only HOAX is the one sitting in the WH.
 
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 03 Jul 2020, 7:43 am » wrote: Hey wackjob, your latest Hoax just collapsed.  
Schiff knew about this in February.
So what?
WTF does that have to do with what Traitor Trump knew and when he knew it?
Schiff is not the POTUS, and if Schiff had revealed classified info you would be calling for his head.

You need to make up your mind about whether you believe the intel or not.
You seem to think it was true for Schiff, but not true for your Dear Leader.
Can't have it both ways.

 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
skews13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,548

Termin8tor » 02 Jul 2020, 8:36 am » wrote: The latest Hoax just fell apart, psycho.

My condolences.  

.


User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,196
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote:
Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action

.


 

Wait, so is it a hoax or did Russia put bounties on the heads of our troops?
It was a piece of intelligent so untrustworthy that the CIA briefer didn't even inform Trump, psycho.

It's the latest CIA-inspired Russian Collusion Hoax, which you'll uncritically  spread, psychopath that you are.

.

You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.

First Benedict Donald said he was never briefed on it, and now he says that he is not going to take any action against Russia because he does not believe the intelligence that came from his own people. 
 
The only HOAX is the one sitting in the WH.
Blah, blah, blah. It's ****, and you know it.

Three and a half years of Deep State inspired Fake News, all for naught.  

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,196
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:58 pm » wrote: So what?
WTF does that have to do with what Traitor Trump knew and when he knew it?
Schiff is not the POTUS, and if Schiff had revealed classified info you would be calling for his head.

You need to make up your mind about whether you believe the intel or not.
You seem to think it was true for Schiff, but not true for your Dear Leader.
Can't have it both ways.

It's unverified and likely untrue.

If it was important, Schiff wouldn't have sat on it.

It is an obvious fake set up, the latest hoax.

Tell us again how a huge patriot like Trump is a, giggle, "traitor." That's so freaking hilarious.  

User avatar
teacher

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 99
Politics: Libertarian

Misty » 11 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm » wrote: This is my signature thread where I post about a variety of issues that interest me instead of starting a bunch of new threads.
What a wonderful idea. 

Are you a boss here? I'm just now reinstated at this site. Not quite sure why I was banned to begin with but we got by that. I hold no grievances. So, I know you long time so I searched you out. Turns out you have a killer thread. Good for you. I too, have a thread at this site. Lemme cut to the chase. You have the biggest, baddest thread at this site. Already here I am. Ma'am, all you have to do is say is "leave my thread alone, teacher," and we friggin good. Of course, you are always welcome in the horse's son thread.

Mr. Pointer screwed this one up!

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,196
Politics: Conservative

Anyone tired of Trump winning yet?

.
BREAKING: SCOTUS Rules Congressional Investigators Not Allowed to Subpoena President Trump’s Financial Records
By Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... l-records/
.
Better luck next time, losers!  

 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
@Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/politics ... index.html

 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,526
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: @Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/politics ... index.html
The only thing that surprises me is more of Cohen's clients aren't in jail with him. Then again, January 2021 can't come soon enough for SDNY prosecutors.
Reasonably Priced Rippy's. Inquires Welcome.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 04 Jul 2020, 5:44 am » wrote:
Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: Schiff Learned Of Russian ‘Bounty’ Intelligence In February, Withheld Information From Congress, And Took No Action
Wait, so is it a hoax or did Russia put bounties on the heads of our troops?
It was a piece of intelligent so untrustworthy that the CIA briefer didn't even inform Trump, psycho.
And yet you are trying to blame Adam Schiff for not doing anything about it.
     
Who is the CIA briefer who said that, and where is your link to that?
Termin8tor » 09 Jul 2020, 10:21 am » wrote:
Misty » 03 Jul 2020, 3:51 pm » wrote: You can't hide behind Adam Schiff you gaping *******.
He is NOT the president.
Schiff is head of the House Intelligence Committee, psycho. As such, he has tremendous power to rectify this if it's true.
Instead, he sat on his hands.
So again, you wanted him to act on something that you say is not true?
     
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 09 Jul 2020, 3:50 pm » wrote:
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: @Twitter Michael Cohen taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/politics ... index.html
The only thing that surprises me is more of Cohen's clients aren't in jail with him. Then again, January 2021 can't come soon enough for SDNY prosecutors.
What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,526
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?
I can't say. I doubt Biden will put someone as hugely dishonest a No Integrity Barr into the DoJ. Prosecutorial discretion is writ large. I don't think there is a huge national wish now to look the other way as there was when Obama took over from Bush. A lot of Bushies got a get out of jail free card on that. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the new administration.

I'm more interested to see who is in the cabinet and who are chosen as advisors and of course, who is Veep. I am expecting to be unhappy about a lot of them.
 
Reasonably Priced Rippy's. Inquires Welcome.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
@Twitter Good morning. It’s a good day to register to vote. It’s an even better day to make sure all of your friends are registered too.
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Phelix_Dacat » 09 Jul 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote:
Misty » 09 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: What about the people who conspired with him to commit campaign finance fraud like David Pecker, or Alan Weisselberg, not to mention Individual 1?
I can't say. I doubt Biden will put someone as hugely dishonest a No Integrity Barr into the DoJ. Prosecutorial discretion is writ large. I don't think there is a huge national wish now to look the other way as there was when Obama took over from Bush. A lot of Bushies got a get out of jail free card on that. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the new administration.

I'm more interested to see who is in the cabinet and who are chosen as advisors and of course, who is Veep. I am expecting to be unhappy about a lot of them.
I have been wondering if Biden would say, let's just move on and give Trump and his whole grifting family a pass.
I think Trump especially needs to be held to account.
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Investigation rebukes Commerce Department for siding with Trump over forecasters during Hurricane Dorian

Report confirms Commerce officials responded to orders from the White House.


The Commerce Department inspector general issued a delayed and harshly critical report laying out how political pressure originating from the White House resulted in the issuance of a poorly crafted and unsigned National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) statement on Sept. 6, 2019.

That statement backed President Trump’s erroneous claims that Hurricane Dorian was likely to severely impact Alabama and criticized the agency’s own meteorologists.

That statement, the inspector general found, damaged NOAA’s reputation for issuing apolitical guidance and eroded public trust in an agency tasked with protecting life and property.

The report, however, contains no recommendations for punishing officials or major changes to department policies and procedures. 

The inspector general, Peggy Gustafson, an appointee of President Barack Obama, found that the scandal that became known as “Sharpiegate” could have broader repercussions.

The United States is bracing for what is expected to be an unusually active hurricane season, which comes amid a worsening coronavirus pandemic affecting multiple hurricane-prone states, including Florida and Texas.

Just after the report was released, Tropical Storm Fay formed off the Mid-Atlantic coast, the earliest sixth named storm on record.

“The broader, longer-term consequence is that NOAA’s rebuke of the NWS Birmingham office could have a chilling effect on NWS forecasters’ future public safety messages, as well as undercut public trust in NWS forecasts,” the report stated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/ ... pAV93rEv9r
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,526
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
Misty » 10 Jul 2020, 9:43 am » wrote: I have been wondering if Biden would say, let's just move on and give Trump and his whole grifting family a pass.
I think Trump especially needs to be held to account.
I'd like Biden to take the DoJ back to were it used to be pre-Trump. He nominates someone, they are confirmed, and then he keeps himself out of the day to day running of the DoJ. He shouldn't even bring up Trump & family etc to his nominee. The new DoJs AG call, not the Presidents call. It's almost like the DoJ should work for the American people and not the White House. Ethics and stuff.

I can't say I'd like Trump to walk away, but I honestly don't think that will totally happen. Even if the feds take a pass, the state of New York will not take a pass.
 
Reasonably Priced Rippy's. Inquires Welcome.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cedar, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Zeets2 and 233 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads