This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I did see a couple of things on it: Churchill and The Imitation Game. OK movies.

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 09 Jul 2020, 7:04 am » wrote: I don’t know how they got away with it in the Carry On’s. Outrageous. Imao

Wouldn’t be allowed in today’s Snowflake wimpy climate.

I liked the early ones; the later ones were a bit smutty.......

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

bbl

Sleep time. lol

Greg

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Kenneth Williams going around as the Camp Commandant, calling everyone Schweinhundt. Now that was racist.

Phil Silvers was in that one, fleeing unAmerican activities in the States.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

TrumpistaniALPHA » 09 Jul 2020, 7:15 am » wrote: bbl

Sleep time. lol

Greg
SYL. Have to leave too.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

TrumpistaniALPHA » 09 Jul 2020, 7:10 am » wrote: I did see a couple of things on it: Churchill and The Imitation Game. OK movies.
I’m into Fauda.